Author Topic: Cult of Mohammad Scum in America  (Read 696 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Cult of Mohammad Scum in America
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:58:06 AM »
The demonic peace of Isslam just abundantly clear...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/breaking-video-protesters-shouting-we-are-hamas-assault-threaten-to-murder-zionist-cameraman-in-miami/

...if you see any of these people, take care of 'em...maybe Bibi can bomb Miami, quite possibly it would be an improvement...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Cult of Mohammad Scum in America
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »
We're waiting for..... ::jihadnanner::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 02:47:36 PM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/breaking-video-protesters-shouting-we-are-hamas-assault-threaten-to-murder-zionist-cameraman-in-miami/

...if you see any of these people, take care of 'em...maybe Bibi can bomb Miami, quite possibly it would be an improvement...

WTH is up with "zionist cameraman" in the url?  The guy is Jewish, doesn't necessarily equate to zionist.  I'd like to know which effing retard writes this crap.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 07:36:55 AM »

WTH is up with "zionist cameraman" in the url?  The guy is Jewish, doesn't necessarily equate to zionist.  I'd like to know which effing retard writes this crap.

I think they had to have gotten the idea from the sourced United West link and thought maybe the more inflamatory term Zionist would generate more traffic than just using Jew...and perhaps they thought using the favorite term of all Jew-haters was more accurate to the scum...they all think all Jews are Zionists because Zionists all believe in a state of Israel and a state of Israel is a continuous dagger into the heart of every Pali and every Muslim.  Or the editors at GP just plain blew it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.