Author Topic: More Obama Lies - Obama Accuses Founders of Being Closet Muslims!!!  (Read 2048 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/28/Obama-Celebrates-Muslim-Contributions-to-the-USA

Got that?  If not for Muslims America would not only not exist, it very likely would suck beyond all imagining!

No, it sucks beyond all imagining because a Muzzie bi-boy from Indonesia slithered his way into America and was catered to by progs his whole life and jived his way into power and now is well into his plan of transforming America into a turd-world sh*thole!!!

This isn't our history, it is the history of your vile illegal un-American reign of terror!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:17:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More Obama Lies - Obama Accuses Founders of Being Closet Muslims!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 09:45:43 AM »
What's with the link?

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, sure, 'slims helped build the very fabric ..... sure they did.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:17:41 AM »
I dunno, linky wrong!

Should be right now.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »
That's odd. I'm having trouble trying to think of a single Muzzie contribution to society. And I don't think old timers has anything to do with my memory.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 12:28:56 PM »
The only thing I can think of is when they manage to just kill themselves...that always puts a smile on my face!   :D

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 01:41:23 PM »
So far beyond anything even resembling even a twisted, perverted shadow of truth that it is disgustingly ridiculous.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
Well, if you want to go way back to when the various islamic states preserved the works of western culture after the fall of rome, I could grant them that, but they only preserved what islam would allow and it wasn't done to preserve western culture, rather to cull from it what would work for them.
Other than that, I can't think of any real influence that muslim thought had on the enlightenment or the founding fathers,

wouldn't that have been the business of the press to make them explain such a radical statement?  guess not
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:44:59 PM by whimsicalmamapig »
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 03:49:51 PM »
Cotton.  And, don't forget the contributions of the muslim slavers that supplied the south with labor.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 05:24:45 PM »
The only thing I can think of is when they manage to just kill themselves...that always puts a smile on my face!   :D

A grin from ear to ear. ::jihadnanner::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 11:14:45 PM »
I got it......Muslims invented the towel......they had to, didn't they?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 06:34:23 AM »
I got it......Muslims invented the towel......they had to, didn't they?

...and they still got it wrong, but maybe diaper translates into towel in Crescent Moonspeak...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 11:50:35 AM »
They invented the sheepskin condom......and been testing it on sheep for centuries.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:30 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »
Well if you want to "thank" them for anything,  you can thank them for being one of the reasons why we needed a strong Navy and Marine Corps.  Back in the very earliest days of the USA,  Mediterranean sea shipping could be pretty dicy.  Muslim pirates based in what is now Libya preyed on US shipping.    We didn't have the protection of the British Navy so we were targeted. 

So we built up a Marine Navy force and the result the first Barbary War in 1805 to put the terror to an end.   The line from the Marine hymn,  "to the shores of Tripoli" is from that war. 

So in a lot of ways,  the more things change,  the more they stay the same.   Wouldn't be surprised if piracy starts up again with a lawless Libya. 

Not exactly what Barry was thinking though I imagine. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 06:45:49 AM »
Well if you want to "thank" them for anything,  you can thank them for being one of the reasons why we needed a strong Navy and Marine Corps.  Back in the very earliest days of the USA,  Mediterranean sea shipping could be pretty dicy.  Muslim pirates based in what is now Libya preyed on US shipping.    We didn't have the protection of the British Navy so we were targeted. 

So we built up a Marine Navy force and the result the first Barbary War in 1805 to put the terror to an end.   The line from the Marine hymn,  "to the shores of Tripoli" is from that war. 

So in a lot of ways,  the more things change,  the more they stay the same.   Wouldn't be surprised if piracy starts up again with a lawless Libya. 

Not exactly what Barry was thinking though I imagine.

Yeah that was Jefferson benefitting from the Navy Adams built that he initially opposed and then realized was necessary.  And I'd bet Barry wasn't thinking, I bet he just sensed "Hey, another opportunity to kiss bretheren butt and sully American Exceptionalism again!" and went with it...

It will be a nice day when ilk like this stop sensing anything...