Author Topic: Prison guards at abandoned prison harass news crew  (Read 1520 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Prison guards at abandoned prison harass news crew
« on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:23 AM »
It strikes me to note that we never used to even have a category called "The Police State". Now we are definitely living in one.

When was the tipping point? It doesn't seem to me to have been gradual.

Why Are Corrections Officers Guarding This Abandoned Prison?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Prison guards at abandoned prison harass news crew
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »
What are they hiding?

If I were these news guys, I'd be making a trip back there to find out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
What are they hiding?

No doubt. If this doesn't ignite 1000 fuses of local journalistic curiosity, I don't know what would.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 10:23:06 AM »
What are they hiding?

Yeah - they are housing illegals at that prison- or its one of the places they are prepping as a FEMA camp..
Something is up..

UPDATE:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/168503626/FEMA-CAMP-LOCATIONS-BY-GPS-COORDINATESpdf

You will all be gratified to know that Mt McGregor appears on this old list of FEMA camp locations and the GPS co-oridinates MATCH  those of the prison.  Have a nice day . .

So this is supposed to be the movie they were filming inside the prison at the time
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3862762/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
Maybe the guards were protecting that endeavor and figured the news crew were paparazzi?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:51:27 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 10:28:26 AM »
The news stations have choppers.  Get one in the air over there and see what there is to see from that vantage point.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »
JurnoTards are pussies...if it was a right-wing outfit there then they would get brave, because those pussies never shoot anyone, they'd barge right in and it would be all over the news...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.