Author Topic: Woods injures back again...  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Woods injures back again...
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:52:46 AM »
I predicted this would happen...he just puts too much stress on his back, most players when they reach a certain age know the power game is no longer sustainable, and they rely on experience and accuracy...Woods refuses to do that, combined with the pressure to play majors in the chase to pass Nicklaus and his own massive ego, and you get rushed treatment and another back injury...

I blind man following the game could have predicted this...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/08/04/tiger-woods-faces-uncertain-future-after-reinjuring-back/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Woods injures back again...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 04:25:57 PM »
The back may have got in the way, but Woods future in golf ended when he couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. You can't twist your back with that golf swing AND chase strange tail all night......Or maybe his back became weak when he went to "sex therapy" and didn't chase strange tail every nite, resulting in a weak back. He did state in an interview he needed to get back game shape....maybe that was code?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 05:18:28 PM »
The back may have got in the way, but Woods future in golf ended when he couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. You can't twist your back with that golf swing AND chase strange tail all night......Or maybe his back became weak when he went to "sex therapy" and didn't chase strange tail every nite, resulting in a weak back. He did state in an interview he needed to get back game shape....maybe that was code?

Trick sex can eventually erode back disks. At least that's what I've been told. ::angel::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:42:39 PM »
I predicted this would happen...he just puts too much stress on his back, most players when they reach a certain age know the power game is no longer sustainable, and they rely on experience and accuracy...Woods refuses to do that, combined with the pressure to play majors in the chase to pass Nicklaus and his own massive ego, and you get rushed treatment and another back injury...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/08/04/tiger-woods-faces-uncertain-future-after-reinjuring-back/

I believe you're right.  Slow and steady wins the race.  He was in too much of a hurry.  And the other stuff couldn't have helped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 06:56:53 AM »

I believe you're right.  Slow and steady wins the race.  He was in too much of a hurry.  And the other stuff couldn't have helped.

And now that McIlroy is the darling of golfworld now (golf at this point does not need Woods, but Woods is nothing without golf) I think Woods has no choice but to take the rest of the season off and get the back fixed, or he'll never even have a chance at another major, and the young guys out there now he'd have to beat are thick as fleas now, and even some of the older fellas like Mickelson & Furyk are playing really well now...even if he gets healthy, I think his ego and his thinking he is still a power-hitter are going to conspire against him and I say he will not win another major ever again.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.