Author Topic: Obama’s FBI to hire firm to rate ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ stories about the age  (Read 496 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Obama’s FBI to hire firm to rate ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ stories about the agency

And they wouldn't disclose why they wanted the data or what they were going to do with the info.....

Just plain and simple: this creeps me out. Is this communist russia or Nazi Germany? either way we have lost our freedoms under this government. What next, re-education camps for  news people with the "wrong" attitude
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:27:20 PM by whimsicalmamapig »
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Posted that earlier yesterday in the PoPo State section...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=11826.0

Merge?

Thanks Pan, you're a darlin'!

::hat-tip::

And yes, Whims, we are getting more and more fascist...camps pending (lets see how the next civil war settles things, OK?).
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Thank you but I didn't do it this time.  Must have been one of the other Merging Elves.   ;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We have good Elves.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.