Author Topic: Florida woman could have done three things different...  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Florida woman could have done three things different...
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »
“I don’t know what was going on in my mind. Honestly, all I wanted was my gun,” she told WTVT-TV, adding that she “really didn’t want to have to shoot anybody.”

http://toprightnews.com/?p=4937

::)

First - Get over that "don't want to" stuff!  What if this creep hurts or kills someone next?  You know with just a simple B&E charge this asshole will be back out on the street in no time flat!

Second - Shoot the intruder, you verified it is no friend/family member, blast away.

Third - Call the cops and tell them to pick up that dead scumbag off your front step.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Florida woman could have done three things different...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 01:58:16 PM »
“I don’t know what was going on in my mind. Honestly, all I wanted was my gun,” she told WTVT-TV, adding that she “really didn’t want to have to shoot anybody.”

First - Get over that "don't want to" stuff!  What if this creep hurts or kills someone next?  You know with just a simple B&E charge this asshole will be back out on the street in no time flat!

Second - Shoot the intruder, you verified it is no friend/family member, blast away.

Third - Call the cops and tell them to pick up that dead scumbag off your front step.

;)

Don't know about step 3. That looks like you are asking for trouble.
Chop the guy up and feed him to the pigs and then dissolve the bones in acid.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:02:59 PM »

;)

OK ya convinced me!   ;D

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »
The advice from the operator,  was downright stupid.   Put it down?   So the crook could then pick it  up? 

What are they teaching these nitwits answering the phone?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:56 PM »

Political Correctness. It'll be the death of us all (well, it'll be the death of anyone foolish enough to subordinate themselves to it).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »

Political Correctness. It'll be the death of us all (well, it'll be the death of anyone foolish enough to subordinate themselves to it).

“When I called 911, she kept saying, ‘put the gun down, put the gun down.’ And I said, ‘No…I’ll put the gun down when I see the police,’” Logan recalled.

At least she gave the right response. ::cool::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »

“When I called 911, she kept saying, ‘put the gun down, put the gun down.’ And I said, ‘No…I’ll put the gun down when I see the police,’” Logan recalled.

Not listening to the dipsh*t PoPo loser was the least she could have done and at least she did that!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 03:59:04 PM »

;)

OK ya convinced me!   ;D
Wasn't that hard now was it?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 04:00:08 PM »

Not listening to the dipsh*t PoPo loser was the least she could have done and at least she did that!
Voted for Obama, right?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 07:43:53 AM »

;)

OK ya convinced me!   ;D
Wasn't that hard now was it?

I'm a sucker for a happy ending.   ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 07:46:33 AM »

Voted for Obama, right?

How much you wanna bet race and politics are involved here?  PoPo 911 twit I'll bet was a member in good standing in dA CoMmUniTy and thought the caller was a racist piece of white trash and saw an opportunity to make the situation worse...worse from the invadee's point of view...