Author Topic: Wanted: For Animal Abuse - Two French Dudes Who May Be Homo's  (Read 627 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Wanted: For Animal Abuse - Two French Dudes Who May Be Homo's
« on: August 07, 2014, 11:28:43 AM »
One of the few times I can get behind a PETA-sponsored bounty...

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=246656

...kicking a couple French Homo's off the side of a cliff sounds about right to me...

::asskicking::

::asskicking::

...and let it be known if anybody smacks a squirrel in this nation they had better be a citizen!  Stay in your country and kick your own animals!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Wanted: For Animal Abuse - Two French Dudes Who May Be Homo's
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 02:00:57 PM »
Yeah I saw that on the Daily Mail.  They not only kicked it off the edge, they lured it with a trail of bread crumbs.  Sick freaks.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 06:59:12 AM »
Maybe we could lure them with cheese and bread and copies of GQ...

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 08:14:14 AM »
What bothers me is not that they are evidently depraved, but that society seems to find no reason to keep these types under wraps. We have always had miscreants and sadists, deviants and thugs, but now we parade them around as just another beautiful blossom in life's bouquet.

We have lost any standards, there is no line below which we will not fall, and in all my readings of history and cultures, the prime reasons for creating cultural standards was to insure a safe and sane environment within which to conduct life's business. I just cannot understand how liberals (who are usually college educated) cannot have reasoned this out themselves and see the destructive path on which we travel.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 08:42:57 AM »
What bothers me is not that they are evidently depraved, but that society seems to find no reason to keep these types under wraps. We have always had miscreants and sadists, deviants and thugs, but now we parade them around as just another beautiful blossom in life's bouquet.

We have lost any standards, there is no line below which we will not fall, and in all my readings of history and cultures, the prime reasons for creating cultural standards was to insure a safe and sane environment within which to conduct life's business. I just cannot understand how liberals (who are usually college educated) cannot have reasoned this out themselves and see the destructive path on which we travel.

I no longer even refer to relativism by name.  Now I just call it nihilism, because that's the inevitable endpoint of relativism.  If all moral propositions are held to be equal, then it's the same thing as having no moral propositions.

We are living in the age of the intellectual moron.  There's a quote, I cannot remember who said it, but it's along the lines of "some things are so absurd only a highly educated person would believe them."

I think a lot of this stems from the conflicting vision on the nature of man: is he a fallen being stained by original sin, or is he a perfectible being?  Thomas Sowell has referred to this as the constrained vs. unconstrained vision. I think that is why liberals resist, why they have failed to reason this out themselves -- it's because to acknowledge such would be to acknowledge that man is not a perfectible being.  The whole kit and caboodle of their ideology is predicated on the notion that human society can be perfected under their enlightened leadership.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »
I would think that the United Nations would be proof enough to them that man is not only unable to be perfected, but more prone to corruption than ever.

The fact that they refuse to not see this only convinces me that liberalism is a most powerful religion that enables its followers to deny facts in order to adhere to orthodoxy (all the while claiming to be ardent athiests!)
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 11:37:02 AM »
All I know is my inclination is to beat the nihilism out of 'em till they stop kickin' and breathin'!