Author Topic: A Brief, Modest Self-Plug  (Read 661 times)

Offline fporretto

• Newb
  • Long Island's crazy libertarian-conservative
    • Liberty's Torch
A Brief, Modest Self-Plug
« on: August 10, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »
Hello, all. I haven’t been around for a while – pressure of two simultaneous careers and much else – but I’m still a member, and hope to contribute more often in the future.

I’m posting today merely to let you know about the eight e-books I have on sale through Amazon:
Chosen One
On Broken Wings
Shadow Of A Sword
The Sledgehammer Concerto
Which Art In Hope
Freedom’s Scion
Freedom’s Fury
Priestesses

These eight full-length novels are quite inexpensive – Sledgehammer Concerto and Priestesses are $2.99, while the rest are $4.99 – and are also “borrow-able” for Amazon Prime customers. Chosen One, On Broken Wings, and Shadow Of A Sword constitute my “Realm of Essences” series, a contemporary spiritual fantasy laced with Christian themes. The Sledgehammer Concerto is in the same universe, which I call my “Onteora Canon.” Which Art In Hope, Freedom’s Scion, and Freedom’s Fury are my "Spooner Federation" series: far-future science fiction with a libertarian-sociological emphasis. Finally, Priestesses is – I’m not kidding about this – Christian erotica, alternately “erotica for good people.”

As I’ll shortly be retiring from my day job and plan to write full time henceforward, I’m getting an early start on the amplification of my marketing efforts. This is the first stroke in that campaign. I’d be delighted to hear that the members of IAL had read any of my books and would like to discuss them – and not just for the revenue, as much as I’d appreciate that!

If you decide to risk a little cash on one of the above, please let me know what you think of it. And thanks for your attention and your patience.

All my best,
Fran Porretto
This post is programming you in undetectable ways.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: A Brief, Modest Self-Plug
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 06:18:40 PM »
I purchased and read Chosen One, On Broken Wings, and Shadow Of A Sword the beginning of July and thoroughly enjoyed each.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"