Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59982 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/video-swat-teams-called-out-to-ferguson-missouri-after-mass-rioting-looting/

"It's surreal working in St. Louis tonight. The shooting of a 17 year old boy set off riots across our city. Looters broke into dozens of stores including Walmart. They burned down a Quick Trip. Officers are no longer chasing suspects. Protestors attacked reporters."

::ohno::

OMG, reporters attacked?!

And I missed out?   ::facepalm:: 

Officers no longer chasing suspects...yeah gosh...could it be because they are scared sh*tless after blowing away an unarmed man?  Yeah, they always pull back, let the rioting take its course and then review video tape and victim reports and make what arrests they can after the fact...if these were the innocent heroes they all wish us to take them for and they did nothing wrong they should have been out in force protecting people and property!  But no, they run off.  And when they come back they got all the MRAPS, the tank-styled water cannons, te big APC paddy wagons and every cop is SWATed up ready to crush skulls.

This nation is effed up and the police are doing nothing to stop the decline and in fact are making things worse.  This situation encapsulates everything they are doing wrong, from the pc/diversity/multi-culti cOmuNiTy BS to the over reaction/under reaction to daily events.  Completely dysfunctional.

Just wait till we see this sh*t all across the nation...don't care how armed-up, SWATed up and ammo'd up they are, they are going to be completely overwhelmed and running off to protect their own families...everybody else is on their own!

ETA - Speaking of on yourn own, some people get it and respond accordingly...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/11/when-missouri-looting-broke-out-these-men-did-what-they-had-to-do-to-protect-their-store/

I am surprised this moron got away...

http://weaselzippers.us/196078-massive-rioting-looting-shots-fired-in-ferguson-after-shooting-of-teen-by-police/

::hysterical::

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:53:25 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Ferguson, MO Riots Following Police Shooting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
Kind of hard to do the monkey dance with your ass hanging out of your underwear and your pants down to your knees, isn't it?

On the other hand, maybe the ass hanging out in back fits. 

::thinking::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »
I have to admit, I don't get the pants thing.  What the hell are they thinking?

As for the mayhem, it's a glimpse of the future.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »

The stupid low rider pants thing started in prisons (go figure).   It was a signal for homosexual inmates (since homosexual sex is illegal in prison,  even today)  to show other homosexual inmates they were "available".    Most current wearers of this "fashion" don't even know the origin of it,  otherwise I doubt it would be very popular.   

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 07:40:37 PM »

The stupid low rider pants thing started in prisons (go figure).   It was a signal for homosexual inmates (since homosexual sex is illegal in prison,  even today)  to show other homosexual inmates they were "available".    Most current wearers of this "fashion" don't even know the origin of it,  otherwise I doubt it would be very popular.

Just so, in which case I ask again, WTF are they thinkin'?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 07:59:55 PM »

Just so, in which case I ask again, WTF are they thinkin'?

They know the prison part.  Just not the other part. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 07:22:56 AM »
I hear rioters are tossing bricks off an overpass onto I-270.

I tell you what, could be lead flying back up if a brick hit me!

And this news...

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2014/08/11/trayvon-martin-family-attorney-to-represent-slain-missouri-teen/13882389/

...is stupid, getting a self-promoting exploiter on your side is not setting the stage for a sensible outcome.   ::facepalm::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »
Today it's writ small, soon to be writ large.  All just a preview of the sort of localized chaos that is coming to a theater near you.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 11:11:45 AM »
Yup.

Also, I just heard on Rush that the Ferguson PD is NOT going to release the name of the officer...because they deserve a higher standard of due process and privacy than us common fodder dontchyaknow...

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/12/police-say-they-wont-release-name-of-officer-who-shot-killed-michael-brown/

All the PTBs everywhere do is ensure more foes are created.  I guess obe could say they are creating terrorist, eh?   ::saywhat::

(Cue Pan's tag line)

ETA - Like this dickwad...

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/214879-holder-opens-federal-probe-of-slain-teen

...Herr "Bag" Holder will not make this better, but he can make it worse...

What's next?  The Justice Bros and their travelling shakedown show?!

::facepalm::

Apparently a lot of these rioters are ouotsiders taking advantage of the situation, nothing like a riot to open up criminal opportunities!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:37:13 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 07:16:26 AM »
Jeesh, this sh*t is just too predictable...   ::facepalm::

Three ring time...

OK, I'm done with this one, NEXT! 

ETA -

In an unexpected twist, Al didn't get the welcome he was expecting!

“Snitches Get Stitches”

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=247404

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:44:21 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »
Oh crap, this can't be the problem Team Obama and Eric (We Can't Talk About Race in America!) Holder want to find in St. Louis!!!

FOX 2 reporter Roche (pronounced ‘Rocky’) Madden says the FBI has warned local authorities that an African American hate group is in town promoting violence against police officers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/report-fbi-says-african-american-hate-group-in-town-is-promoting-violence-against-cops-video/

New Black Panthers!

Oops, nothing to see here, move along you racist white devils!!!

Poor little pc/dIveRsiTy/multi-culti cultist heads are gonna be spinning and exploding!

::saywhat::

::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:15:29 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
Who's the one with the cape?  Super Tard?   ::hysterical::

And here I thought Malik Dumbazz putting 4 stars on each collar, to identify himself as The Big Cheese, was funny.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 06:11:26 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 07:25:40 PM »
Shanaynay's Hair Salon for the Extensions?  Just askin'.  Carry on.

He sounds mad.  He has good reason to be because he's right; it's Planet of the Apes Part III and it IS embarrassing.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 07:33:08 PM by Pandora »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »
He should be pissed...and others should be pissed as well, how anybody with half a brain thinks destroying crap and hurting people, getting self-promoting jackasses like Martin's attorney, Sharpton, Jackson and the New Black Panthers involved is somehow helpful...

But too many in that community do not see it like this fella, and that is the problem, there should not be this or that community, there should only be Americans and non-Americans.

But, stupid is all the rage right now, and it will go about its destruction and be dealt wit once The Reckoning kicks off, so...

Till then, look out for yourself and each other, nobody else gonna care...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 11:37:26 AM »
And the Chomsky Award for Jew-Hater of the Day goes to...

(drumroll)

http://weaselzippers.us/196455-far-left-journalist-glenn-greenwald-blames-israel-for-police-tactics-in-ferguson/

Glen Greenwald!   ::rimshot::

Congrats, asshole!   ::doublebird::

More like they learned this sh*t from other statists...like Mao, Stalin, Castro...

::cussing::  moron!

What was Obama doign while Ferguson burned?  Same thing he does when the rest of the world is on fire, people losing their homes and jobs...golf, dance and blame others!

Yeah, this is your new flag, asswipes!

More banana republic antics coming to a neighborhood near you!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 08:16:56 PM »
Ferguson is BO's Katrina, pure and simple. Combine it with Iraq/immigration and it is shaping up to be a perfect storm that even the media can't carry water for.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 11:37:07 PM »
Keeps getting better and better for Barry.   When rioting is happening in Ferguson,  Obama is photographed dancing at party.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/14/Photographer-Deletes-Obama-Dancing-Photo

Then photographer deletes it when it is found and begins to embarrass Obama.