Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 60059 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Feral Ferguson's demand conviction of Officer Wilson or "it is going down"!
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »
I wonder if her momma alive and saying "Muh babuh wunnt doon nuffin rong"!

You're ebonics is impeccable. ::laughonfloor::

Oh that?  That's easy, a mix of lazy and stupid.  You want hard?  Try jive, back in the Navy whitey had no idea what those folks were saying?!

::hysterical::

Urban folks might have been more clever back then....
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2014, 07:16:44 PM »
You'd have to ask the mom from Leave it to Beaver.  She was fluent in jive.

I Speak Jive...
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2014, 10:03:32 PM »
   And people in hell want ice water.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2014, 07:21:45 AM »
Speaking of Hell...

Fergusson Terrorist humor, I guess...

http://weaselzippers.us/204979-ferguson-activist-white-privilege-in-a-photo/

Somebody reinstitute salvery?  I didn't see that...

Stupid idiot doesn't relaize the chain they have on they put on themselves...it's called the Democrat Plantation, know your place!

Ferals putting $5k bounty out to find that cracker Officer Wilson...so I guess they can what, say "Hi" or lynch his ass?

http://weaselzippers.us/204964-crazy-ferguson-activists-put-out-5000-bounty-to-find-darren-wilson/

So, if that is legal (even if due to lack of enforcement) then I guess turnabout is fair play...bounty them!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2014, 06:06:11 AM »
On a slightly related good note

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/black-teacher-tells-whites-to-kill-themselves/

She's going to be canned though not in a cozy confining sort of way.

What did they teach these asshats in teaching universities? Couldn't have been ethics, compassion the art of teaching.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2014, 07:01:33 AM »
Vinita, not blessed with much intelligence nor any real desire to improve it.

Can't say anybody of worth will miss her...

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »
Fergusson Ferals aching to spill blood...

WTF is this crap?

"Not sure wha we stand for...We are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites.  Fightn for Uhuru"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/black-revolutionary-group-puts-bounty-on-darren-wilsons-family-members/

Sounds an awful lot like a self-admitted anti-American...

He Holder?  Bust a cap in this criminals ass, OK?  Punks!   ::vafancoul::

Who the Hell is Uhuru?  That chick on Star Trek?   ::hysterical::

And hey, as soon as this POS tries to re-enter the country...arrest the bastard for treason, try his ass and after conviction hang his ass!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/mike-brown-sr-calls-for-racial-justice-an-end-to-racial-discrimination-at-un-human-rights-body/

Goin' begging to the likes of the UN and scum-sucking criminal trash like the Paki's, Rooskies, Saudi's and Cuban's?  What a scumbag!

Scumsucker above with the wanted poster and threats loading up on ammo and daring people to defend their property from Trash B Lootin'...

"If any store owner in Ferg/Stl shoots or harms any protesters i promise your store will never open again. This is not a threat its a promise"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/radical-ferguson-protest-group-stockpiles-ammo-posts-photos-online/

Yeah, bro...you talk big for a Twitt-er.  Remember owners, aim small/miss small!  Happy hunting!

And hey, somebody do me a favor, turnabout being fair and all...since no authority has attempted to quash the Wilson wanted poster...paste this asshole on one -

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2014, 12:14:14 PM »
Didn't Garvey champion a "Back To Africa" movement?  I agree, they should definitely get on board with that.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2014, 03:49:32 PM »
"Not sure wha we stand for...We are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites.  Fightn for Uhuru"

I'm going to need a translation, please.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2014, 10:16:02 PM »

"Gimmedats".

'Nuff?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »

"Gimmedats".

'Nuff?

Word.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
What an effed up society...

City officials warn residents (who dat?) to stock up on water, food & medicine before Brown decision, but why?  Why is a warning necessary?

Oh, that's why.  A completely irrational progressive sub-group with truly barbarian social interaction skills...

And, seriously...how hard is to to stop these idiots?  Most of them have their pants half effing off!   ::)

And the idiots who spawned this fool want an indictment of Wilson, when the only indictment necessary is this trash for being traitors trashing America in other nations!  The turd don't fall far from the asshole, does it?

And check out the cRapper adding fuel to the fire...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=12343.msg137854;topicseen#msg137854

...yeah, no yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater there, eh, LEO wussies?! 

...large segments of society drank the progressive kool aid and then some people are shocked when it turns to sh*t?

Amazing.

Man made disaster.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
Black Power display, in the open...

http://weaselzippers.us/205361-pic-mike-brown-supporters-give-black-power-salute-at-un/

...no response from the post-racial POTUS or anything...

...it's as if they approve of the racially-motivated message, eh?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »
Maybe THEY do, but the UN folks called in the cops.  Hee hee.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fporretto

• Newb
  • Long Island's crazy libertarian-conservative
    • Liberty's Torch
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2014, 07:22:16 AM »
Remember the 1992 "Rodney King riots." I'm sure Reginald Denny does...if he remembers anything at all, that is.

Somewhere else on the Web -- I've lost the link -- someone commented to the effect that "you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage." As unpleasant as that statement sounds, its import is being played out in real-time in Ferguson, Missouri...and the consequences could reach further than anyone can say.
This post is programming you in undetectable ways.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2014, 10:10:52 AM »
Maybe THEY do, but the UN folks called in the cops.  Hee hee.

That's only because they don't like being upstaged by smelly little common amateurs.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2014, 10:15:22 AM »
Remember the 1992 "Rodney King riots." I'm sure Reginald Denny does...if he remembers anything at all, that is.

Somewhere else on the Web -- I've lost the link -- someone commented to the effect that "you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage." As unpleasant as that statement sounds, its import is being played out in real-time in Ferguson, Missouri...and the consequences could reach further than anyone can say.

Yup.

And I bet you'll hear quotes during the riots like "Dat's wut u git!".

And the post-racial POTUS is encouraging this, don't forget that.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2014, 02:19:57 PM »

Africa, if you subtract the trappings of civilization left there by 19th and 20th century European colonialism, or more recently by Chinese industrial concerns, is a place that has advanced little in the past several millennia. When Europeans first ventured into the continent's interior, they might as well have stepped through a wormhole to a point in time 20,000 years prior because it would have made little difference to what they discovered there.

Their diaspora consistently proves to be remarkably similar to the original.  If one were in Haiti, would they be so wrong to imagine they were somewhere in francophone Africa?  More to the point, is anyone really surprised that cities like Detroit have turned out the way they have?

The reasons for the profound and consistent differences are probably complex. I imagine, however, that the most significant factor is that the cruelty of the northern winter strongly selected for individuals with traits that would later form the necessary building blocks of complex social structures: high parental investment in smaller numbers of offspring, ability to project cause and effect over multiple degrees of separation (e.g. planning for the lean times of winter), capacity for delayed gratification, and so on.

I am frequently struck by how the Feral Ferguson types tend to demonstrate the opposite traits: large numbers of offspring from different sexual partners with minimal parental investment, a seeming inability to consider likely follow-on effects that may be far removed from decisions made today (instead, the predictable consequences are always assigned to the bogey man), and a need for gratification right now.

- Yours Truly

Offline robins111

« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2014, 03:05:32 PM »
On many levels the goings on in Ferguson are now at the level of absurdity, Riots, by definition are spontaneous events, usually as a result of a 'straw that broke the camels back' incident after a long time of escalating problems.   As it was pointed out on another site, this is going to be the least spontaneous riot in the history of the world.   

Its taken on the feel of a medieval set piece battle, with the aggressors lining up their troops, expecting the opposition to respond in kind.  In their feral imagination there will be a period of jousting first followed by an generally more personnel involved until there's a general melee.

The hysterically funny thing about this is, that any corporal with a fire team, in an Infantry unit, could see through this stupidity and frankly demolish the "rioters" regardless of their numbers.

Do any of the fools, who are agitating for this confrontation, truly believe that the citizens of the affected communities who are filled with veterans are going to play the PC game if their families and homes are in jeopardy. 

My gawd, they can't be fools enough to believe that the same rules of engagement they want the police to follow, will be translated into confrontation with Joe and six of his buddies from the neighborhood. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2014, 03:22:23 PM »

Africa, if you subtract the trappings of civilization left there by 19th and 20th century European colonialism, or more recently by Chinese industrial concerns, is a place that has advanced little in the past several millennia. When Europeans first ventured into the continent's interior, they might as well have stepped through a wormhole to a point in time 20,000 years prior because it would have made little difference to what they discovered there.

Their diaspora consistently proves to be remarkably similar to the original.  If one were in Haiti, would they be so wrong to imagine they were somewhere in francophone Africa?  More to the point, is anyone really surprised that cities like Detroit have turned out the way they have?

The reasons for the profound and consistent differences are probably complex. I imagine, however, that the most significant factor is that the cruelty of the northern winter strongly selected for individuals with traits that would later form the necessary building blocks of complex social structures: high parental investment in smaller numbers of offspring, ability to project cause and effect over multiple degrees of separation (e.g. planning for the lean times of winter), capacity for delayed gratification, and so on.

I am frequently struck by how the Feral Ferguson types tend to demonstrate the opposite traits: large numbers of offspring from different sexual partners with minimal parental investment, a seeming inability to consider likely follow-on effects that may be far removed from decisions made today (instead, the predictable consequences are always assigned to the bogey man), and a need for gratification right now.

Yup.  And right to Robins' point....

"Do any of the fools, who are agitating for this confrontation, truly believe that the citizens of the affected communities who are filled with veterans are going to play the PC game if their families and homes are in jeopardy. 

My gawd, they can't be fools enough to believe that the same rules of engagement they want the police to follow, will be translated into confrontation with Joe and six of his buddies from the neighborhood."

When stupid meets not-stupid, stupid loses, every time.  More of those follow-on effects of immensely stupid choices.   ;)