Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59641 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2014, 11:45:18 PM »

Yep, the social justice warriors (who sanctioned and organized this mess) will be screaming that there are now no jobs in Ferguson.

Tough sh*t, I say.

Hey they want Justice - and the best way to get it is to terrorize innocent people ( of all colors) who had nothing to do with the Grand Jury or Mike Brown!  Justice! Its a word I heard somewhere. I think it means "take whatever you want form the stores and then burn them to the ground day!"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2014, 11:58:45 PM »
AutoZone store on fire.

Thugs with masks and baseball bats walking about openly on the streets smashing windows.

And, inexplicably, the police are not keeping vehicular traffic out of these areas...they have not stopped anyone or anything.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2014, 01:28:24 AM »
Fires are everywhere. Should be a great holiday season coming up.

As some of you know I am a business owner. I have business insurance. Let me tell you how insurance companies get rich. After 9/11 I get a policy update notice that tells me that unless I purchase a rider for my policy I will not be covered for any losses related to terrorism. Recently I get the same sort of notice regarding ebola. I can just about guarantee that most (if not all) Ferguson businesses got policy notices about riot related damages. Some will have bought the rider but most will not have. These people are losing their shirts in this thing. All of the family owned businesses that are looted and burned out...they are history. They will not be coming back. Not ever.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2014, 03:12:23 AM »

As some of you know I am a business owner. I have business insurance. Let me tell you how insurance companies get rich. After 9/11 I get a policy update notice that tells me that unless I purchase a rider for my policy I will not be covered for any losses related to terrorism. Recently I get the same sort of notice regarding ebola. I can just about guarantee that most (if not all) Ferguson businesses got policy notices about riot related damages. Some will have bought the rider but most will not have. These people are losing their shirts in this thing. All of the family owned businesses that are looted and burned out...they are history. They will not be coming back. Not ever.

And even if you are insured for this,  how inclined are you to rebuild?????????????I know I wouldn't.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2014, 06:50:18 AM »
Ferguson PD's newest riot control effort.

Trying new technology and hoping it'll reduce the anticipated violence

::hysterical::

Almost shot Diet Dew out my nose!!!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2014, 06:51:47 AM »
More Twitter
https://twitter.com/SouthFlCopBlock/status/537105103795539968/photo/1

What @CNN @FoxNews @NBCNews news isnt showing. Bloods and cripps standing together to stop looters. #ferguson

Yeah, these stores are for Our gangs to loot! We will get back to killing each other once you leave..

All we know for certain is the owner of the store at 9070 Unit B is current on their extortion, er protection payments.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2014, 07:09:30 AM »

And even if you are insured for this,  how inclined are you to rebuild?????????????I know I wouldn't.

I would have moved away long ago...it has to be painfully obvious when your neighborhood turns to sh*t.  Defiance is one thing, but knowing when to GTFO is priceless.

Actually, I am surprised more zoos are not in full crap-tossing mode...so far Ferguson and the greater St Louis area is experiencing great mayhem...over 25 fires, looting, vandalism, gunshots, airport closed due to gunshots, reporters attacked and hit with rocks...OK that last one I don't mind so much...

But so far I am only seeing parts of Oakland and NYC trying to join in the act...I thought for sure after O'Bongo spoke that would make things worse...basically all the SCoaMF said was translated by ferals to mean they have to go nuts or the PTBs will not take their demands of police reform (cough, bullsh*t!) seriously.  Where's Houston, Philly, Cleveland, Boston, Chitcago, Detoilet, etc?  Maybe they wanted to get a nice nights sleep and hit in in the morning...

Oh, and "fire/theater" moment much?

"I have to tell you that there has been systematic racism, institutionally in state government for decades, including my own state party. So what we are looking at right now is a symptom of racism that has been swept under the rug for decades."-State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadali

Uhh huh...arrest this fool for incitement, it is psychotic lies like this that make it certain this community will never drop its crutch nor shed its blind hatred...so, tell me, with fools like this and the trash they incite on the street are people ever going to get along in this society?  They're not, and it is people like THIS who don't want it.  They would be out of a job if they knocked of this sh*t!

And, a cautionary tale to idiots out there:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/darren-wilson/witnesss-said-brown-charged-wilson-897043

“You’re too much of a pussy to shoot me.”-Michael Brown to Officer Wilson moments before Brown charged Wilson like a madman and had his sorry pointless life ended.

Don't start sh*t, won't get sh*t.   ;)

ETA - Oops, didn't mean to omit Seattle or Chitcago, looks like they have marchers, and idiots in LA tying up freeways (which can't be too hard to begin with)...

And more areas planning protests...

This is good -

::hat-tip::  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-24/ferguson-grand-jury-decision-live-feed

And the pic of the night...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-24/some-folks-are-protesting-president-obama-delivers-statement

Mission Accomplished, SCoaMF!

And...it looks like Gov. Jay Nixon, Democrat...just saw his career go up in smoke!!!

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles told FOX 2 anchors late on Monday night that he had repeatedly requested the National Guard Monday night… But his requests were ignored.

Yeah, that's a shame.  Well, y'all like your Democrats, y'all can keep your Democrats!

Follow the rest of the Gateway Pundit links, they really have a lot of coverage for this as you might expect.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 07:31:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline robins111

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2014, 07:49:07 AM »
Is it just me, or does Prezzy Bammy look a little vexed by the GJ ruling..  Bet his bottom lip stuck out like a 99 year old Ubangi after he found out..

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »
Ferguson PD's newest riot control effort.

Trying new technology and hoping it'll reduce the anticipated violence

::laughonfloor::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2014, 09:14:27 AM »
BREAKING: "Thug" & "Ghetto Trash" to now be classified as bona-fide homo sapien orientations. Convenience stores...& their clerks must suck it up and expect what they get.

#WeAmBornDatWay.

Don't like it? Be branded a racist Thugophobe!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:18:08 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2014, 09:15:28 AM »
I would have moved away long ago...it has to be painfully obvious when your neighborhood turns to sh*t.

My MIL from my first marriage was a dear, sweet lady. She wasn't very bright or resourceful, but she had a heart of gold. She owned one of those houses like you saw on the "All in the Family" TV show located in a transitional neighborhood in Seattle. She stayed too long and, lacking the tools and wherewithal to extricate herself, she found herself stuck in the 'hood.

I always felt badly about her circumstance but found myself powerless (especially after the divorce) to do anything about it. She had four sons but none of them lifted a finger to help her.

I empathize with those who find themselves similarly situated and sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

My own circumstance is that I live in a community that could flip at any time. I'm less than a mile from the same sort of ferals that you see in the riot pictures from Ferguson. I never go out of my house without a weapon (or two). I see my immediate neighborhood as a safe haven surrounded by potentially hostile zones.

Keep your powder dry!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »

?NTiCapITAL @ChicagoRADicals
Follow

This capitalism. Hundred of riot police protecting rich River North section of downtown as #chi2ferguson approaches
10:26 PM - 24 Nov 2014

Sucks for feral trash. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2014, 10:20:34 AM »

?NTiCapITAL @ChicagoRADicals
Follow

This capitalism. Hundred of riot police protecting rich River North section of downtown as #chi2ferguson approaches
10:26 PM - 24 Nov 2014

Sucks for feral trash. ::laughonfloor::

Hey, why is Mayor Rahm-a-dong so mean spirited n' racist n' sh*t?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2014, 11:20:55 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/body-found-near-michael-browns-canfield-green-apartments-ruled-suspicious-death/

A body was found this morning near the Canfield Green Apartments near where Michael Brown was fatally shot.  Police have declared it a “suspicious death” at this time.

Suspicious?  Why now, why would that be?

And this, this is just such a tragedy...

#FERGUSON Protesters Accept “Donations” While Mike Brown’s Grave Remains Unmarked

...this guy deserves a proper headstone, and it should say something along the lines of "Here lies one dumb son-of-a-bitch".

As far as Duh Mediuh goes...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/media_unbridled_disgrace.html

...your days are numbered...

..soon, rocks upside the noggin' will be remembered as "the good 'ol days"...   ;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:24:34 AM by Libertas »

Offline robins111

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »
I see Al Sharptongue is in Ferguson today, trying to ramp up the rioting is my guess, Main reason of course is to whine and bitch for more donations from the ferals.   

He'd better be careful about trying to get some of that "T" Shirt money cause mammy's liable to club the hell out of him with a pipe.

::popcorn::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2014, 12:01:25 PM »
I see Al Sharptongue is in Ferguson today, trying to ramp up the rioting is my guess, Main reason of course is to whine and bitch for more donations from the ferals.   

He'd better be careful about trying to get some of that "T" Shirt money cause mammy's liable to club the hell out of him with a pipe.

::popcorn::

Yup.  If lips are moving...

Michael Brown's Parents (And Al Sharpton) Address Media: Investigation Was 'Broken'

Yeah, "broken".  The exonerated white cop didn't get lynched as per kamuniti demands, so, we be pissed, we be rioting and sh*t!

"ATTORNEY SAYS: WE OBJECTED TO THIS PROSECUTOR & THIS PROCESS"  Yeah, this Democrat sucks!  He's white and it's a white process!

::hysterical::

And more on that "suspicious" death...

"...police found a body inside a car parked near the Canfield apartment complex in the St. Louis suburb, close to where 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot dead in August. The victim, a black male in his 20s, was shot and burned in the trunk of a white Pontiac car with the driver's side window shot out."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-25/fergsuon-fatality-black-male-20s-found-burned-shot-dead-trunk-car

So, is this a grand juror who was got to by rioters (mistaken identity or not) or an act of not being made a victim?

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
Q: Why did the ?#?Ferguson? looter carry off a washing machine from the Sears store?

A: Because he needed another agitator.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
I am currently watching a press announcement from Ferguson consisting of black preachers calling for calm. They want the protesters to continue their protests, just don't loot the community.
Do they not understand that the facts are out, the shooting was not a "crime against a poor little black kid" yet they still feel the need to protest. Just what are they protesting?

Do they not understand that the problem is within their own community, not coming from the "whitey" somewhere else. Until the black community comes to understand that they are the pilots of their own destiny they will forever find themselves on the bad end of a situation.

They still will not confront the fact that the reason for the initial interaction between brown and wilson was because of brown's earlier strong-armed robbery of a store and his fitting the description of the robber. Had he not already indulged in thuggish behavior he would not have been confronted. This was not a wanton act of whitey unjustifiably shooting an innocent black youth, this was the end result of an officer of the law doing his duty concerning a robbery suspect and the irrational reaction of the thief to the challenge.

I say let the blacks riot and destroy their own home communities and then abandon them to their desolation.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2014, 02:48:22 PM »
Other people are tired of this crap, the people perpetrating this?  Not so much...

They just blather the same crap all over again...Armed cop/unarmed po black ute...

So, in their effed up worldview, po black ute can bully, can thug, can mug, rob, slap and whatever...and po black perp can't be shot if he charges an armed cop...

Newsflash to dipsh*ts weherever they are - Thug rush anybody, he should and will be shot, get used to it, don't wanna be shot?  Stop thuging and going after people, especially armed people, dumbass!

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2014, 02:57:15 PM »
IMHO, michael brown was going to end up dead or incarcerated sooner or later. His very action at the convenience store was more than enough evidence as to the tragectory of his life. What Wilson did was just one of many possible scenerios that would have concluded this kid's life.

What does brown's mother and lawyer have to say about the robbery video, just ignore it in the same manner they ignore the total lack of cultural mores within the urban black communities other than the self-defeating rants of racial explanation for their own failures.

They deny the rule of law when it applies to their own lifestyles yet they demand "justice" for their thug of a child. You cannot have it both ways, you either live by the rule of law 100% or you engender anarchy
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson