Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59692 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2015, 07:16:09 PM »
I keep telling myself, "Hey Teacher, leave the kids alone!" but they keep making it harder to oblige. I know I'll pay dearly for it but I'm already 3/4 convinced that they will turn out every bit as ugly on the inside as their mama is on the outside (well both)...

And then I remember that I really don't GAS.  ::evilbat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »
Fodder is fodder, no matter the father.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2015, 05:51:54 PM »
Its not like Barry's kids have ever been outside the liberal bubble of their parents.   Its no wonder we see pictures like this.  These two girls have no clue what the real world is.  Their whole lives have been insulated. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2015, 08:05:02 AM »
A couple of good reads.

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

http://bearingarms.com/stayed-squad-car-cop-killers-family-blames-police-officers-death/
Granted, nobody pays mind to my posts but I posted the public defender confession a few says ago on this thread. bottom of last page, LOL. It was extremely telling about the psyche of these miscreants.

Similar in situation, I was treated to a full spectacle yesterday as client's tenant acted out a scene playing a psychotic mental patient. The crazy bitch assumed becasue she was getting rent help from section 8 housing she was entitled to, well, live like an absolute animal.

The dumb biatch failed to realize that when the garbage disposal stopped spinning because it was over loaded, it would shut down before the electric motor overheated and burned up. Probably failed to run the water while using it. Thank God, she hadn't a clue about the reset switch. The sink stopper was ripped out so naturally she's not responsible, it was an act of Al Sharpton or some other demon. The basement leaked occasionally during heavy rain storms because the cellar drain was clogged with trash. Good thing there was a aback up drain complete with sump pump freshly installed before the whore moved in. Breaking the shelf bracket on the refrigerator I suppose is tame inconsideration of the closet doors being ripped out of their overhead track. I'm surprised the washer drier set up still functioned when you consider the IQ of the tenant. I really feel sorry for the old woman that was the property owner as she spent good money making the house into a diamond in the rough. As a Jamaican immigrant, she figured incorrectly that a nicer house would give her a tenant that respected the effort put into the place....WRONG! She knows better now.

The was a refresher course in why we asked Pop to sell his properties three decades ago. When you raise your family to act no better than caged zoo animals, you'll get exactly that, zoo animals except zoo animals don't know the difference and these miscreant should. Entitlement breeds obnoxious malcontents that won't ever take a position of gratitude for anything short of free everything with no responsibility for same.

Regarding the second link to post, should surprise no one with half a functioning brain that Ms. Moornan would blame the police officer for performing his job duties which was to protect the general public by removing a danger to the community.

Renn should have known better! Yeah, right as if it's his responsibility to know every deadbeat's family members.

Is it everyone's opinion that they should be forced to police themselves and come up with whatever tribal law/custom that they choose to live under? be a fantastic concept except we as US citizens have our right to go through even the most horrendous neighborhoods(why anyone would choose to is beyond conception other than to make the trip to A to C shorter in time) If we took away the tax burden for that area, totally removing any and all revenue from streaming into said communities, they would just leave their village after turning it to a total wasted demilitarized zone to seek booty in the nicer enclaves until we built walls to prevent escape or penetration out of the zone.

We can blame one set of ideals here, that of progressive minds that "feel" for anyone less fortunate than themselves damn the consequences. With that said and out of the way, we'll eventually be forced to kill the stupid bastards and then the militant zoo animals because it's the only sane thing to do. These assholes are conditioned to hate everybody because liberals  pointed and said it's their fault you live in squalor.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:37:55 AM by warpmine »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2015, 09:52:06 AM »
Picked this up from some commenter. It's written by a self described liberal public defender.
Please read it all.http://truthandcommonsense.com/2015/01/06/an-honest-assessment-from-a-public-defenders-career-sad-but-accurate/

At the end he politely states his response, "I do not know the solution to this problem. I do know that it is wrong to deceive the public. Whatever solutions we seek should be based on the truth rather than what we would prefer was the truth. As for myself, I will continue do my duty to protect the rights of all who need me."

My response is until re face the reality that cutting off this infected arm is the only viable solution that we will continue to watch it become worse until implosion occurs. Enact the terrible unmentionable three time looser law that puts the offender to death, not life without parole, but death as a true punishment. Liberals made this all happen either by happenstance or as a calculated risk for power and they need to pay the ultimate price as well and that will only occur when war finally breaks out.

One thing is clear as day, the picture is even bleaker than any progtard can fathom.

Actually I do read your posts warpmine, and thought this was a very interesting one. One of the attributes that I have long noted about people on the left is that they aren't (necessarily) stupid - they are fully capable of discerning things around themselves - but that there is something in their character or makeup that leads them to make false conclusions. They are simply unable to resolve rational determinations based on their observations.

He says this:
I am a liberal. I believe that those of us who are able to produce abundance have a moral duty to provide basic food, shelter, and medical care for those who cannot care for themselves. I believe we have this duty even to those who can care for themselves but don’t. This world view requires compassion and a willingness to act on it.

It ably demonstrates why this person will go through life with a puzzled look on his face and a pocket full of bills. I have no moral obligation to feed people who will not feed themselves. The extent of my moral obligations is to lend a hand up to those who prove deserving of my aid. I have no duty to right every wrong, address every injustice, or tilt at every windmill.

And neither does he. But he pretends that he does and in doing so subsidizes the actions and behaviors he has chronicled here. I don't think that he is capable of connecting the dots that he is encouraging the very misbehavior he complains about.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
I read everybody's posts.  I'd also read the tale by "a self described liberal public defender", only elsewhere, days before it was posted here (twice  ;D  ).  I don't always respond, however, because I have days of outrage fatigue, meaning I feel it, but what is there to say anymore?  Argh? Arrrgghhhh?

As for this --

I believe that those of us who are able to produce abundance have a moral duty to provide basic food, shelter, and medical care for those who cannot care for themselves. I believe we have this duty even to those who can care for themselves but don’t.

Bah.  And bullsh*t.  I believe I have a self-imposed duty to supply those things for my own people in the case of need.  I, me, my duty; no one else's.  As for those who can but don't/won't, even for my own, they can take a flying leap along with Mr. Public Defender who thinks he has some divine right to appropriate and distribute anybody else's "abundance" but his own.

I was musing to myself just yesterday about the "investment" concept in, for instance, education, in light of Obongo's latest announcement concerning "free" community college for "everybody who's willing to work for it".  I didn't delve into the details of what he believes "willing to work for it" means, as in, what strings, but it brought to mind a man who posted on the local forum last year arguing for the same program --in effect creating grades 13 and 14 -- for our county as a means of promising and supplying a trained workforce in order to attract an auto mfg. plant here.  He used the same rationalization: an investment in this now will generate future additional tax receipts from people working at good jobs.  So, win-win, right?

Wrong.  Wrongwrongwrong.

What do I receive personally for "investing" in the education of a bunch of strangers?  Will I pay less for their future goods and services?  Uh, no.  Will I benefit from the additional taxes they generate? Uh, no, unless I'm a gimmedat or the type that's always crying about the need for more public parks, and I don't want the Feds, State or County government acquiring more tax money; that's how little counties in East Jabypp come by Obesity Directors.

People just don't value what they're given for nothing, and if they don't value themselves and their own futures enough to scrape together the money to attend Community College, then the hell with them.  And there's something intrinsically disordered about considering folks first as tax-generating entities.

How much more are we expected to fork over for the care and feeding of the "general public"?  It's always "just a few dollars" more, on top of what is already hooked out of our incomes, and I'm fed up to the teeth with all of it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2015, 04:13:29 PM »
Granted, nobody pays mind to my posts but I posted the public defender confession a few says ago on this thread. bottom of last page, LOL.

Entirely my fault WM. I get on here so infrequently, I have to run to catch up on posts and missed yours.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2015, 12:21:35 PM »
Granted, nobody pays mind to my posts but I posted the public defender confession a few says ago on this thread. bottom of last page, LOL.

Entirely my fault WM. I get on here so infrequently, I have to run to catch up on posts and missed yours.
Sorry folks, I didn't get any comment back regarding it so I thought in the height of frustration(other postings), it was lost in the shuffle and thought it important make a fuss.  ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2015, 07:47:06 AM »
Pathetic!

http://weaselzippers.us/211653-mississippi-marine-beaten-in-alleged-racial-attack-is-not-coming-home-anytime-soon-father/

That flowchart of a crime IDP posted just got passed around for toilet paper by these jackasses!

Fricken LEOs and prosecutors!  Once again, clueless as to if this is a hate crime or not.  Of course it is hate, pure hate of these blacks against any white person, wtf else you need to know, idiots?!

And this Chief Brinkley...“a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.”

That's it?  That's all you got to say you fat stupid lazy cowardly tub of sh*t?!  Somebody just got "hurt"?

How about somebody drive a F150 into your face, just for fun and to see if it might "hurt"?  How'd that be, dickhead?!

The day should be fast approaching where people take care of business themselves...it is clear people are on their own now, plan accordingly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »
Murderous Michael Brown clone to families of those he murdered -
“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner,” Young said. “And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up don’t shoot. Black lives matter – that’s it your honor.”

http://weaselzippers.us/211809-black-man-who-killed-white-teens-apologizes-to-families-of-michael-brown-and-eric-garner-during-sentencing-hearing-says-black-lives-matter/

Kill him, kill this evil piece of scum in the slowest and most painful ways possible...then cremate the remains and spread them anonymously into the sewer and let no one ever set up a shrine to this disgusting subhuman filth!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #313 on: January 22, 2015, 12:13:44 PM »
More in the "late news" department...

Gov. Nixon, following Obama's lead, pulls National Guard out of Ferguson before riots started because these poor oppressed formerly freed slaves deserve their fun after all....

Yeah, where's the media, where's the race-pimps, where's the investigation and arrests?

(crickets)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2015, 12:17:37 PM »
More in the "late news" department...

Gov. Nixon, following Obama's lead, pulls National Guard out of Ferguson before riots started because these poor oppressed formerly freed slaves deserve their fun after all....

Yeah, where's the media, where's the race-pimps, where's the investigation and arrests?

(crickets)
The morons in MO voted to elect this dweeb thus they have to live with the consequences.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »
I await the day when we can sue the parents of thugs(the state as they just keep the charade going) for their atrocious parenting. After all, it's they who are responsible for allowing this sh*t to fester as long as it has. I can see it now all the racial hatred that will be strewn around all targeting the real victims.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2015, 07:11:41 AM »
Obama's Department of Injustice does it's job well...trumps up a bunch of BS and declares the Ferguson police dept is chock full of white racist sumbichez...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/04/us-usa-ferguson-justice-idUSKBN0LZ2CT20150304

There are lies, damn lies...and Obama black liberation theology driven BS!

Oh, and then there is THIS!  But hey, still a bunch of racist scum there, that's all you have to know, per Obama Regime and fellow Libiot travellers...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:19:40 PM by Libertas »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2015, 07:00:49 AM »
Obama's Department of Injustice does it's job well...trumps up a bunch of BS and declares the Ferguson police dept is chock full of white racist sumbichez...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/04/us-usa-ferguson-justice-idUSKBN0LZ2CT20150304

Oh, and then there is THIS!  But hey, still a bunch of racist scum there, that's all you have to know, per Obama Regime and fellow Libiot travellers...
But officer's Wilson's white skin should be all that's needed to obtain a conviction in today's upside-down world. He shot and killed Brown, a brown man therefore, he's guilty regardless.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2015, 07:09:04 AM »

But officer's Wilson's white skin should be all that's needed to obtain a conviction in today's upside-down world. He shot and killed Brown, a brown man therefore, he's guilty regardless.

That is Lynch's job now...to mainstream to notion that all whites are natural born racists, they cannot help it, therefor the state must help them overcome it...by force if necessary...and they fully believe force is necessary.

Seriously, that is effed up as effed up can be, but I believe it is what these insaniacs truly believe.  And we all know there isn't anything more judgemental or dangerous than a left-wing moonbat hellbent on imposing compliance regardless what laws or rights try to get in their way.