Author Topic: New Jersey Man Flies Muslim Flag  (Read 815 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
New Jersey Man Flies Muslim Flag
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:50:11 AM »
http://pix11.com/2014/08/13/new-jersey-man-hangs-isis-flag-outside-his-home/

Just sayin'...it's not all bad when someone outs themselves as a member of death cult...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: New Jersey Man Flies Muslim Flag
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 09:04:09 AM »
This man's neighbors should make his life very difficult.

No... not difficult... impossible. You know, like when you stop breathing and your heart stops beating, life is impossible? His neighbors should do that.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »
The fat governor approves

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 11:36:48 AM »
This man's neighbors should make his life very difficult.

No... not difficult... impossible. You know, like when you stop breathing and your heart stops beating, life is impossible? His neighbors should do that.

I've made fun of the old saw (paraphrased of course!), "Liberals - whatcha gonna do? Can't reason with them - can't kill them (at least for now)"

I watched with interest the interplay between left and right on a couple of sites regarding this story. There's a balance beam of reason to emotion that drives us humans. People on the right tend to have it better in balance than people on the left, but not always.

Righties recognize the existential threat that militant islam represents. Whether or not lefties do I often cannot tell, but from what they say it is clear that they do not. The visceral reaction to this flag (and its representational import) is to seek and destroy. Only except that the klown who is flying it is within his rights to fly the damned thing. We can be disgusted all we want, but the law restrains us from doing much about it.

Libertas has it right - these bozos are self-identifying. Our job is to take note of it and file it away for future reference - at the appropriate time.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:44:31 AM »
The guy flying the flag was quoted as saying "Islam is all about peace".  While that seems laughable to us, the adherents of that religious/political cult truly believe it. The part they usually leave out is that Islam is all about peace because once the entire world is forced to bow to Islam, we will have "peace" in the sense that none are left to oppose it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »
All oppressors and would be tyrants are on notice...

It's not about religion, Akbar, it's about you denying my liberty and freedom because your asswipe Mohammad doesn't allow X,Y, or Z...

You're in the wrong part of the world, jackass!

Tick, tock...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 12:49:18 PM »
The guy flying the flag was quoted as saying "Islam is all about peace".  While that seems laughable to us, the adherents of that religious/political cult truly believe it. The part they usually leave out is that Islam is all about peace because once the entire world is forced to bow to Islam, we will have "peace" in the sense that none are left to oppose it.

Not even then, when the degree of the bowing is deemed insufficient by another adherent.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"