Author Topic: Idiot Progressive Donor Backs Ass First Into Right Call on Southern Secession  (Read 625 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/196287-major-democratic-donor-supports-southern-secession/

Wrong on all counts but the right to secede, so I'd take him up on his offer in a heartbeat!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
He thinks pretty highly of his Poli Sci degree, doesn't he?

::bus::

Amazingly enough, he also thinks such qualifies himself to guarantee perfect weather, if others' living standards are lowered.  Go figure.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
sounds good to me when can we make it happen.
I say the sooner the better.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
“For more than 100 years, the South has been dumbing down national politics, tilting the country in a conservative direction, supporting militarism, all while demanding huge financial subsidies from blue states,” Guy Saperstein wrote in the emails

I have different reasons, but I damn sure agree with succession. Let's get it on! ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah please don't throw us in that briar patch.  Please don't cut us off from blue state enlightenment.

Seriously, what is this nonsense about "demanding" subsidies from blue states?  Seems to me it's been more like force fed.  Yeah I support southern secession.  I support western secession.  I support Maine and New Hampshire secession.  I support anything that would cut any people anywhere off from that cancerous, malignant mass on the Potomac.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Amen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.