Author Topic: Twice as Many British Muslims Fight For ISIS Than For The UK Armed Forces  (Read 956 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
I guess this shouldn't be a surprise to most on this board.   The terrorist killing the reporter has a British accent.   

Twice as Many British Muslims Fight For ISIS Than For The UK Armed Forces

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/world/twice-as-many-british-muslims-fight-for-isis-than-for-the-uk-armed-forces

British law does not prohibit the reentry of these guys,  in fact it requires that they allow them to return....... ::thinking::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Not a surprise.  Some people have a way of turning everything they touch into sht.  C'est la Vie and God's Will.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
How's that DiVerSiTy working out for ya?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I bet the Mooslimes that are in the UK's armed services are fighting for ISIS also, they just are not telling anyone yet, but they will eventually, I'm sure.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I bet the Mooslimes that are in the UK's armed services are fighting for ISIS also, they just are not telling anyone yet, but they will eventually, I'm sure.

I was wondering about that. Between the armed forces and infiltrating government, they're well on the way to control.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

I was wondering about that. Between the armed forces and infiltrating government, they're well on the way to control.

And even if they're not actively aiding jihad right now, they're just a ticking time bomb -- no pun intended. As soon as muslims begin to make up 10 or more percent of a population, they show their intent, and they have no trouble obtaining full support from all those "moderates" in their community.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

And even if they're not actively aiding jihad right now, they're just a ticking time bomb -- no pun intended. As soon as muslims begin to make up 10 or more percent of a population, they show their intent, and they have no trouble obtaining full support from all those "moderates" in their community.

Lethal GIGO!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
As soon as muslims begin to make up 10 or more percent of a population, they show their intent, and they have no trouble obtaining full support from all those "moderates" in their community.

Aka critical mass.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I wonder how long until some poor 'Slim is dragged out into the countryside and beheaded right here in the good ol' US of A. At some point, we either acknowledge the reality of the enemy and retaliate in kind, or Western civilization will perish.

In an odd way, nuking the bastards with extreme prejudice where they are concentrated and in charge might preserve Muslims in Western cultures who really mean no harm. Allow the situation in the Islamic hellholes to continue, Muslims here are eventually going to become targets just because of their association with the cult. Eradicate them from the places they plague, and the need to retaliate might be limited to the radicals among us. Vaporize them abroad, and be surgical at home, as opposed to "containing" them abroad, and eventually needing a pogrom at home.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Screw beheadings!

The Vlad Tepes method works just fine!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.