• Conservative Superhero
Flush
« on: July 07, 2014, 08:42:53 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Flush
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:17:00 PM »
Appropriate thread title.  This article's really leaving some skidmarks on the bowl.

First of all, they blew the premise by showcasing a picture of some dude in tighty whiteys. I'm not aware of there being anything "cool" about that -- "sex date" or not.

But yeah, more moral detritus.  One of the commenters summarizes my take on it:

Amanda forgot #6 - a cool guy won't forget to leave a little cash on the nightstand when he leaves. Because that's what this is. Just like they leave a little on Amanda's nightstand for writing articles like this...

ETA - her name is appropriate, because she seems to advocate being chattel. You can rent her by the hour.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:40:44 PM »
Hook-up culture in action.

Flush?  For a euphemism, I have another word in mind.  Something not quite so benign and more straightforward.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 10:01:10 PM »
And why is the woman in the picture holding a condom?  Why would she want to use that, and deny herself the joy of an abortion later? I mean, at the core of all this is just a rank nihilism that dispenses with our bourgeois moral delusions, such as sex being linked with love and emotion, or human life having an intrinsic value. Those are corny superstitions unbefitting an evolved, sophisticated culture like the one the Left has created for us.

So rut like rabbits, and then partake in the liberal's one true sacrament: having a fetus dismembered and vacuumed out of your womb. You go gurrrl!

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
Oh and by the way, merely clicking on her name will take you to her other articles, and lo and behold there's this charming piece:

True Story: Why I Tell Everyone About My Abortion

I just knew there would be one of these.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 10:22:58 PM »
And why is the woman in the picture holding a condom?  Why would she want to use that, and deny herself the joy of an abortion later? I mean, at the core of all this is just a rank nihilism that dispenses with our bourgeois moral delusions, such as sex being linked with love and emotion, or human life having an intrinsic value. Those are corny superstitions unbefitting an evolved, sophisticated culture like the one the Left has created for us.

So rut like rabbits, and then partake in the liberal's one true sacrament: having a fetus dismembered and vacuumed out of your womb. You go gurrrl!

Discussion on the local forum began with the Hobby Lobby court decision, morphed into abortifacients and, inevitably, into abortion.  From sperm-egg joining = one-celled organism until further division = zygote = not life and not abortion if destroyed before implantation at which point becomes embryo, which is then life.

And there the poster stuck, spinning every which way to avoid admitting the truth.  Because, you see, they can wear their "I had an abortion" t-shirts in front of the cameras and write pro-abortion articles for which they're paid and lauded, advocate for "reproductive healthcare" from the House and Senate floors, proudly award and display certificates of achievement for record-breaking numbers of abortions; what they can't do is, in the faces of their neighbors, admit abortion is the murder of innocent human life.  But they like the hook-up culture and the inevitable results of the stupid engaging in careless, reckless and promiscuous couplings because the stupid/careless/reckless/promiscuous are ready-made consumers of their death culture.

Safe, legal and rare my ass.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
Nice posts Glock...I was thinking of "#6" as I read that laughable drivel, and the tighty-whitey's?   ::hysterical::  Metrosexual dweeb!  Yeah, you mount that clown...he has to be a paying customer!  ::laughonfloor::

And then the condom/abortion comment and like magic there is the article you found celebrating that progressive (demonic) sacrament!

And that reminds me of another insult I just enjoyed for the 5,326,897,104th time...talk of more bullsh*t anti-tobbaco ads protraying the horrible health related things that can happen to your body depicted in all their gruesome detail...yet for decades now nobody has had the courage to air the very real and very horrifc so-called sacrament libiots have perpetrated millions of times on babies in the womb!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 07:22:21 AM »
True Story: Lessons Learned From A Lifetime Of Dating Men With Substance Abuse Problems

Who would have thunk that trash attracted trash?  :o

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 08:49:58 AM »
It was this fact that made me write about my abortion; I wanted to put a name and face to the issue. I wasn’t ashamed. Looking back, whatever guilt I felt the day of my abortion was guilt that I didn’t feel guilty at all. I had gotten pregnant accidentally despite having been on the Pill, I was in no way emotionally or financially ready to have a child, and abortion, for me, was not just a solution, but a gift. My abortion, in many ways, saved my life.

Because it's so hard to be actually be responsible for your actions.

I tell people about my abortion, because my body has nothing to do with your politics and your religion. Because this is my uterus and I’ll do with it as I choose.

You're not going to mention the rights of YOUR child?

I tell people about my abortion because abortion is a fact of life. Almost half of all pregnancies are not planned, and no one, absolutely no one, should be forced to have a child that she isn’t ready for and/or doesn’t want. I tell people about my abortion because not only was I not ready to have a child, but I didn’t want one. I tell people about my abortion because I’m lucky enough to live in a place where I could walk into a clinic, free of judgment, get the procedure and be out the door an hour later. I tell people about my abortion, because I want this freedom for women everywhere.

And there you have it, folks. I'm spoiled, selfish, and refuse to live with the consequences of sex!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
...Safe, legal and rare my ass.

Whenever I hear "Safe, Legal, & Rare™" I always think of Don Zaluchi's pretend opposition to involvement in the drug trade in "The Godfather". "Safe Legal & Rare" is just a veil pulled over the intention to do evil regardless of the stated protest to the contrary.

"I also don't believe in drugs. For years I paid my people extra so they wouldn't do that kind of business. Somebody comes to them and says, 'I have powders; if you put up three, four thousand dollar investment - we can make fifty thousand distributing.' So they can't resist. I want to control it as a business, to keep it respectable. (Slapping hand on table in false show of resolve to "keep it respectable") I don't want it near schools - I don't want it sold to children! That's an infamia. In my city, we would keep the traffic in the dark people - the colored. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmucyqOOKZU
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 07:57:59 AM »
Badasyan's project does not start until September, but the controversy is already swelling and supporters are coming out to join him.

Badasyan expects to explore the relationship between the culture of hook-ups, loneliness and the idea of "non-places," a concept in the work of French philosopher Marc Auge. "He was writing about non-places in the big cities; places like supermarkets, shopping malls, airports, motorways, and he says that people lose their identity, there's no communication, people don't feel a belonging to somewhere and that causes the loneliness of people," said Badasyan. "Save the Date" will extrapolate this cold, often corporate sense of loneliness into his sex life, exploring non-places in reality, in interpersonal relationships and on the Internet, the ultimate non-place.

By meeting up with men in places such as parks, Badasyan will explore what happens to sexual interaction when it occurs in a non-place. It's an experience he knows about from the time he spent performing in Glasgow, while simultaneously looking for men: "I would go to [the park] every night and have sex with guys ... until 5 o'clock [or] 6 o'clock in the morning. And I was always … I felt very bad, I was crying all the time. I am always sad after these kind of meetings."

He wonders what it means for a person to become as amorphous and cold as the locations themselves. "Eventually I'll be like a non-place," he said. "so it'll be like a supermarket. I'll go on the date and then I'll go back." Becoming a non-place, as disconnected from reality as an airport is from a city center, exposes something interesting about loneliness: Badasyan may meet somebody every day, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel alone.

- yeah its the "non-place" that leaves you crying.  its not the endless depraved and meaningless sodomy encounters with strangers in parks.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:58:29 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 01:39:28 PM »
- yeah its the "non-place" that leaves you crying.  its not the endless depraved and meaningless sodomy encounters with strangers in parks.

Yes.

And there's something f'd up about defining a supermarket as a non-place.  Of course, it's an abstract, but the impersonality of such a setting doesn't make it into "not a place".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
non-people created the concept of the non-place and then cry about it...all the while avoiding any vestige of responsibility and consequence of ones actions....

the mind of a dishonest and depraved person leaves me cold...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.