Author Topic: Victoria  (Read 7318 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Victoria
« on: August 23, 2014, 04:33:58 AM »
On April 30, 1995, William S. Lind published an op ed in The Washington Post that foresaw a future breakup of the United States, driven by multiculturalism. The piece described not only America’s second civil war, but also a recovery of our traditional, Western, Christian culture. That cultural and moral recovery was led by a new country located in the northeast, which named itself Victoria because it had returned to Victorian values.

Mr. Lind’s op ed has since been turned into a book, Victoria: A Novel of Fourth Generation War, by “Thomas Hobbes,” the well-known theorist of the state and author of Leviathan.

Preface.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Victoria
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 05:48:43 AM »
On April 30, 1995, William S. Lind published an op ed in The Washington Post that foresaw a future breakup of the United States, driven by multiculturalism. The piece described not only America’s second civil war, but also a recovery of our traditional, Western, Christian culture. That cultural and moral recovery was led by a new country located in the northeast, which named itself Victoria because it had returned to Victorian values.

Mr. Lind’s op ed has since been turned into a book, Victoria: A Novel of Fourth Generation War, by “Thomas Hobbes,” the well-known theorist of the state and author of Leviathan.

Preface.

The northeast?????? ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 03:58:23 PM »
The Northeast? Well, up there you can't tell the RINOs from the Democrats. I guess it's plausible.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:19:35 AM »

Preface.

The northeast?????? ::hysterical::

Must be talking about northern Maine, eh?  Those clowns in the south and the cities along the shore are all a bunch of Obama butt-kissing lefty freaks!  War must have really took its toll if that's all that is left...

But that's a side issue...

The concept of leftist rot like pc/diversity/multi-culti bullsh*t destroying the nation is very real, which is what I think Pan thought we would find agreement in.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 09:13:02 AM »
And the strategies.  All may not be applicable everywhere, but I thought some opinions -- all y'alls -- would be worth hearing, err, reading.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 07:07:09 AM »
Get Weisshaupt in here!  (He must be busy on the Ponderosa)

I think we were in general agreement that in such an event there would be various pockets here and there of survivors (hopefully mostly Liberty-minded folk) wary of strangers (shoot first, maybe give a damn about questions later), bands of feral nomads (probably mostly career criminals and relatives I would think as lefties hatred/fear of weapons would paralyze them, and even if they started using weapons they would likely really suck at it) terrorizing dead zones, some intact parts of cities perhaps conrolled by what might be left of Fed/State/Local LEO types (who would need to cut deals with others for food or just send raiding parties out)...it would be everyone fending for themselves and forging whatever ties they can to survive....in the beginning lots of chaos, destruction and horror...in the end only the most intelligent, resourceful, strong and well-led surviving...

Something like that...

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:47:27 AM »
 Ya-all lost me at Northeast.  I clicked in here this morning just because I thought "is that thread still going?"  and then Pan , who seems to excel at distracting me with (usually excellent) reading material when I should be digging holes and planting fence posts, asks about coping strategies she suggests are hidden within this tome.. ...

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:39:06 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:12 AM »
Not coping, W.; conquering.

Oh, and sorry for being an excellent distractor.   ::unknowncomic::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:59 AM »
I'm not moving to the Northeast. I will start my own nation....redneckland.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
You don't have to.  You can ----

HEY!  Y'ALL!  Either read it or not, but how is it you've something to say if not?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
Heh...opinions are like  ::mooning::

Know what I mean!

::hysterical::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 01:29:11 PM »
I live on the west side of the Appalachans so I don't consider myself north east.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 02:39:15 PM »
Update: as usual-- Pan found many eloquent statements of truth.

Spoilers Ahead

Every truth we hold and are held by is written in blood, and sweat and tears and cold hours scribbling in lonely garrets with not enough to eat. None of it came cheap – none of it.

We Victorians, those of my generation anyway, know that fighting for the truth is not a metaphor. We killed for it and we died for it. By the 21st century, that was the only way to save it, weapon in hand. That, too, is nothing new, just another lesson we had forgotten and had to learn all over again.

The result, in time, was a full scale race war, which was in turn part of America’s second civil war. The blacks’ so-called “leaders,” most of whom derived fat incomes from their impoverished supporters, never seemed to care that when one tenth of the population goads the other nine-tenths into a war, it loses.

The lesson for our side was that we could win battles, but not the war. The war had to be fought on the enemy’s ground, the vast, incomprehensible network of government rules, regulations, and bureaucracies. That was our Russia, and it was just too big to conquer.

We had to let it fall of its own weight.

America’s New Class was the French aristocracy of 1789, without the grace. Like that aristocracy, it performed no function beyond living well. Instead of “Let them eat cake,” it said “Let them eat free trade.” Instead of Marie Antoinette, who had charm and innocence, it gave us Hillary Clinton, who had neither. The French aristocracy held balls, ours held elections. Neither changed anything, but the French gave us good music.

Stoke the fire hot enough that no one can look away from it. Drive the dance faster and faster, so it entrances, mesmerizes, draws all into it. Think and you’ll miss a step and fall. Fall and you’ll get trampled. Beat the tom-toms quicker and louder. Dance the Ghost Dance long enough, hard enough, and the bullets will pass through you without touching you.

Thud.

Reality always wins. The farther a people has danced away from it, the more they’ve done the danse macabre.

“As a wife of the 1940s, I have my own sphere where I am in charge: this home, my family, and my community, where I do a great deal of volunteer work, as women did in the past. It is a more important sphere than the business world where Mr. Kraft works, because it is the sphere where babies grow into children and then into men and women. I, as the woman of the house, hold the future in my hands.”

As our culture began to fall apart, in the 1960s, the gays started “coming out.” This broke the old rule of “Don’t frighten the horses,” which had allowed mutual toleration. The rule meant that they were not open about their orientation, and we pretended not to notice it. By the 2000s, they had become one of the cultural Marxists’ sacred “victims” groups, which meant they were encouraged to flaunt their vice and we were supposed to approve of it. This was justified in the name of “toleration,” but toleration and approval are different. You may tolerate things you don’t approve. I was willing to tolerate gays, but I would sooner have given my approval to an act involving three high yellow whores, a wading pool full of green Jello, and Flipper.

“Also, it takes time to seize someone’s house for not paying taxes,” I continued. “They have to give warnings, go through all kinds of legal procedures. We’d tie them up in their own knots, for once. And the schools would have dried up and blown away for lack of money by the time they got through all that.” War is a competition in time. If the enemy can’t react fast enough, his reaction does him no good.

“The enemy is presenting these black criminals as ‘the poor,’ so good people feel it’s wrong to oppose them,” said the priest. “Of course, with your liberal churches, no clergy tell them that Christianity historically has distinguished between the deserving poor, who are poor through no fault of their own, and the undeserving poor, whose poverty is caused by their own sins. Before the undeserving poor qualify for our charity, they must repent – they must change their ways. Otherwise, we are just helping them along the road to Hell.”

So we’d won. Some might say it wasn’t a good, clean victory on the field of battle. It wasn’t, but that isn’t how war works. War is politics, propaganda, fighting, maneuvering, luck, all boiled up in one big cauldron. This time, our side had bubbled up to the top.

At least we showed that victory doesn’t always belong to the bigger battalions.

It all came back to something I’d said to my fellow Christian Marines many times: we had to wait for Washington to fall of its own weight. We could drop an occasional banana peel in its path, by setting up a situation where it was likely to embarrass itself. But it was far too strong for us to take on, head on.

In Massachusetts, the same effort failed. Too many citizens of that Commonwealth found their wealth in the common trough that was government, and they were afraid of losing their regular ration of swill. They paid for it, later.

She was shot down herself by a sheriff, but on her way to court she had sent a letter to the L.A. Times explaining her action. “I had nothing more to lose,” she wrote. “I would rather die quickly than be left on the street, penniless. And I won’t stop smoking. I was born and grew up in England, and I remember how, in 1940, when a Nazi invasion seemed certain, Churchill had posters printed up saying, ‘You Can Always Take One With You.’ So that is what I will try to do.” Her story was picked up by the rest of the media, not in sympathy but to demonstrate how all smokers were dangerous extremists. However, smokers got a different message. “You Can Always Take One With You” posters appeared on walls and street signs. Other smokers who had lost everything, or feared they soon would, began shooting. They shot judges and lawyers. They shot the people who had sued them, or other members of the plaintiffs families. They shot government health personnel. One of them shot Senator Persell; regrettably, he survived. They all left the same message: “I had nothing more to lose.”

The smokers’ defiance had showed the power of leaderless resistance. In former wars and revolutions, effective, sustained resistance required leadership and organization. Without a Continental Congress or a Jacobin Directorate or a Bolshevik Party to guide and direct and order, action could not be sustained. Now, in the 21st century, the Internet supplied “virtual organization” by allowing the actions of one to inspire others, and the actions of those others to instruct and animate more. From the standpoint of the government, it was a nightmare; the rebellions (there were soon many) had no head that could be cut off, no junta or central committee or official spokesmen who could be arrested or assassinated. The ubiquity of the Internet meant it could not be silenced, and it could not discipline itself to pass over stories that people wanted to see. For good and for ill, the Internet was the sorcerer’s apprentice.

he public remembered that both parties had voted for the policies that brought the dollar down to where it took ten million to buy a single Mexican peso. That meant the political system offered no hope of a solution.Revolutions and civil wars are the suicide of states. Men and women commit suicide when they are convinced their problems are overwhelming and there is no other way out. Nations rise in revolution or divide in civil war in response to the same conviction: continuation of the status quo is intolerable, and nothing but the death of the state offers any hope of escape from it.

The Federal government’s destruction of the dollar, and with it every American’s way of life, solidified the public against it. Not only solidified – radicalized. Afterwards, most Americans felt continued rule by such a government was unbearable. They did not yet know how to escape from under it. But they were ready to embrace any possibility. Including suicide.

"It is time for us to fight our real oppressors, the drug dealers, the whore-mongers, the gang members. The fact that they are black makes no difference. They are our black oppressors. They are not our brothers. They are worse enemies than whites ever were. It is time for us to battle them, and to take our city back from them."

He then equipped his congregation with baseball bats and led them out into the street.

The gangs demanded they be accepted whole and designated as military units, with names like the Bad Boyz Battalion and the West Philly Skullsuckers, on the grounds that “forcing them into a white male structure would deny their unique cultural richness.” The result was units that spread drugs and mayhem throughout the federal army but ran as soon as someone shot at them. The immigrant outfits had Spanish as the language of command, and their officers would do anything for a bribe and nothing without one. The all-female infantry battalions were issued cardboard penises so they could take a leak in the field without wetting their drawers.

As far as tactics.. In Boston he relied upon "church ladies" - Most churches are now part of the feminist-homosexualist--Marxist Axis - and are hemmed in by the Tax Exemption IRS enforcement. As a result Church leadership is scared to do these things, even if there are Panzers that could be deployed. Likewise, even with a few "local ins" within the Deep State,  getting one article published is nothing if its ignored by the other media outlets. If one accepts the premise that they were able to mobilize large groups in support, then this tactic is certainly viable - to a point. However, people in this country are still too rich and too comfortable.  As much as I would like to think of middle class whites turning out to stop this BS in the ghetto,  they won't.  Not until the ghetto comes to them and the problems being experienced are widespread.  The story portrays this as a Black Ghetto/Housing project problem, and until middle class Americans see this in their communities it won't become their problem.  Of course Obama's ongoing financial war against middle class America and Federal importation of Orcs into formerly stable communities will eventually result in an environment ripe for this sort of tactic. I can almost guarantee  it won't happen in Boston. It may happen in Omaha or even Milwaukee.

As for the Maine tactics-- its the same problem.. People. I don't see that sort of massive turn out against gay councilors in schools - or a tax strike by families with children.  Yes, if conditions were bad enough it might happen,  but a gay councilor is not a lot different than what many Catholic parents subject their kids to in a Catholic School - being that most of the Catholic Church is not longer actually Catholic.  To get this sort of response, you would need to have gay men actively teaching gay sex with students at the front of the classroom ( Mr Garrison/Mr Slave/Lemmiwinks style) - otherwise its just more cultural filth your kids are immersed in, and will be no matter what you do unless you become hermits.  I just don't see large public revolts and lynch mobs until things get much, much worse. and so far the Leftists have been pretty good at pushing, then letting things settle and then pushing again so the line inches forward.  A sudden movement too far would get this sort of blow back - they are usually very careful to not overplay their hands..  but the Dollar and Finances are going to start forcing their hands.. but that doesn't come into play here..

And when they move the Orcs into Bangor its more realistic, because now it is a small and interested minority acting to affect events. We know the preference cascade is building, and we know that many people would grab a gun and go to defend a state that actually started to fight the Feds - especially if it happened in they way described. However, the moral high ground, even when taken will be near impossible to keep. The establishment will just repeat the lie enough times that it becomes truth.. and the situation is never likely to be so clear cut ( as it wasn't at the Bundy Ranch)  so as to offer a clean High Ground from which to command.  Until the veneer of the "Rule of Law" is fully stripped from the government, it will be their go-to moral weapon. " The Bundy Ranch Broke the law -- we are just enforcing it." cover.  The preference cascade has to build to the point where the vast majority no longer feel protected by "the rule of law" and know that in real operation it means anyone can at anytime be targeted and attacked by the political class for crimes made up and imagined. The IRS scandal is helping with that, as is Obamacare.. again its the problem of having too many comfortable people who won't do crap until they are at the point of loosing everything - or fear it happening. And that is a razor line between enough and too late. 

The Smoking enforcement would certainly build the preference cascade to the point where people began to understand and ask "What next? Who Next?" and realize it was probably them.  As a consequence I don't see Democrats pushing such a thing until they had a culture in which 1% smoked - mostly poor and uneducated, so as to not "frighten the horses" .. they manage push-back and they manage it well... after all they have the whole GOP sitting there waiting to manage it for them.   You have to get to that "nothing more to loose" stage - and the Democrats always try to leave people with (false) hope that things will change without the need for violence or individual  action.  Everyone here knows I am already an advocate of "taking one with you" -- however as soon as the internet starts causing them more problems than good,  they WILL KILL IT . They can and it will happen swiftly. If they wish to maintain control they will need Martial law and control of the information reaching most people's ears.  Be it an EMP pulse, a Ebola Outbreak or whatever, you can bet the cover story for what they are doing will not admit to trouble with "insurgents" though of course the normal right-wing-extremist trash talk will continue

The first people to realize that dollars had become green confetti were foreigners. Starting in the mid-teens, the dollar began to lose its position as the world’s reserve currency. Gold came back into its own as the only real money, at least internationally. The dollar’s role as reserve currency had given the American economy a huge subsidy. When it lost that subsidy, it tanked.

The Federal Reserve responded by creating dollars even faster, by the tens of trillions. All they knew how to do, when a bubble burst, was generate more liquidity to create yet another bubble.

But this time, the bubble was the dollar itself. When that bubble burst, beginning here at home in 2019, creating more dollars made the problem worse. But since that is all the Fed knew how to do, that is what it did.

I think that it is UNLIKELY to be gold that becomes money when foreigners leave the dollar. It will be some new BRICS backed thing based on some basket of commodities. Gold will certainly be a large part of that basket, but I doubt it will be the only component.  I suspect that the components will be based on what each of the Brics Countries actually produce and in proportion to their political clout in BRICS. I also doubt it will be sudden - and most of the players want to get as much value from their dollar based holdings as possible before the end. The foreigners want a slow burn and gradual adoptation of their new system.

The government’s response to the economic catastrophe it had created only deepened the public’s alienation. First, Congress indexed its own salaries and those of government employees. That meant their salaries went up week-by-week to keep up with the inflation. The rest of us were left to live as best we could on incomes that fell steadily, in terms of what they would buy.

Enforcement was given over to the IRS, on the reasonable grounds that it had always presumed guilt unless innocence could be proven by documentation. Armed teams of IRS agents would burst into a home, demanding receipts for anything they thought looked new. They still went through the motions of getting a warrant, but “probable cause” included the fact that the family was not starving. If they had food, they were presumed to have bought it. If they had no receipts for it, the food was confiscated too. And they were fined for having it.

Maybe the implication here is that the dollar burn and failed economy was driving the events described first, giving people "little to nothing to loose"  but that doesn't seem to be explicitly called out till much, much later.  The Fed would not have just indexed their own employees to inflation.. they will index the EBT cards as well - until such time as they want riots so they may introduce Martial Law.  However, even of they don't "go there"  the Feds will get riots anyway - because as more and more of the population depends on EBT, less and less are doing actual work and production. The EBT is charged, but there are no products on the shelves.  The Feds will of course try to directly seize production from the factories, but at that point you are just splitting up the remaining pie - as no more will be produced if its just going to be taken by force anyway. So an attempt at martial law and emergency measures resulting in the suspension of property and individual rights  occurs in any likely case, and if the population is still armed,  "taking one with you" will be enough to deter future attempts by anyone not directly benefiting from the attacks..meaning keeping for themselves what they confiscate.. Essentially Vikings with Badges showing up to kill, loot and rape with only a name to grant them the authority to do so. Any illusion of a legitimate government will be gone, and Communities will band together and attack anything with a badge and full on War will be in effect

If TPTB wish to remain in control, they will move toward martial law sooner and under different circumstances. If   they are simply incompetent, or simply content  to have America off the world stage  they will allow the Vikings with Badges scenario to occur.( and in many ways it already is..it just has more of a veneer of legitimacy to it, which is why the Bundy Ranch became so dangerous the Feds backed off.  They can't afford to be seen as Vikings with badges-- at least not yet.

“We seize and sell or lease abroad all the federal assets in Maine that might be worth something,” said a fellow I didn’t know. He turned out to be Steve Ducen, an economist who had worked in Washington as long as he could take it, then fled up here. He had a prosperous apple farm near Lewiston now. “Start with the national parks; Japanese hotels will lease them in a heartbeat and put in golf courses. They’ll bring in Japanese tourists by the planeload, and we’ll feed ‘em all the raw lobster they can eat.”

“Asia is booming, and we can cash in on that,” he continued. “American antiques are all the rage among wealthy Chinese. Maine has plenty, and we can make more. I’m already selling more than half my apples in Japan, Korea, and Singapore. With some clever marketing, we could sell potatoes, maple syrup, you name it. People who eat dogs and sea cucumbers will eat anything.”

Asia will unlikely be "booming" - given 25% or more of the world market just went poof  ( Japan and Europe will go with the dollar.. as the dollar is the only thing propping them up via Dollar swaps at the moment)  In our original revolution what to do with Foreign owned assets and personal debts owed abroad was much discussed.  The right thing to do is to uphold those property rights, because if you don't trade with those other places becomes very problematic, and military invasion (or simply piracy)  is going to occur. Leasing or selling federal land isn't a bad way to raise money to back a currency, but Argentina did the same- and had environmental pollution, and a massive loss of natural resources that could have been used locally when it did so.  Its probably possible to do this intelligently, but desperation usually doesn't lead to good outcomes. Its far more likely the govt would decide to lease  the right to harvest lobster to a large conglomerate, than to allow locals to harvest and sell the lobsters themselves.. providing "jobs" perhaps, but not ownership-- the real capital ( and the power that goes with it) moves overseas.

No one ever figured out whether N’Orleans flu, as it came to be known, happened as an accident of genetic engineering or was deliberately created as a weapon of war. If it were the latter, we never determined who used it on the American South, or why.

People did figure out, fast, that N’Orleans flu spread easily, like other flu, but it had a mortality rate of about 80%.

If it comes after the dollar collapse its an accident or a foreign attack.  If it comes before, its in all likelihood on purpose so they can create a situation in which they can establish martial law, take people from their homes ( confiscating weapons as they find them of course)  control movement, and do all of the things police states need to do, while having a "legitimate reason"  they can depend upon as giving them the authority. Of course it could be a foriegn attack now as well.  So many possibilities..

By Spring, the country people had their woods and fields to themselves again. However, they did not disband their militias.

I think the militas would already be there due to the Vikings with Badges problem.. not to mention that gangs from the cities would have already started moving out in search of food their useless EBTs wouldn't buy any more. ..goods cant make it to city markets because of the cost of transport.  It happened in Weimar-people would kill cattle or horses and leave much of them to rot because they couldn't carry it all with them...it also happened in the great depression.  Given that 80% or more of city dwellers are liberal and have been strong arming rural folk ( as they are here in Colorado)  you aren't going to see a oot of Christian charity when this stuff goes down.

The fact that we learned early how to control our borders and who and what crossed them was central to our survival. As the 21st century moved on and the world was engulfed by wars, every surviving state had to shut their borders down tight. Anyone who had the slightest laxness in border controls was quickly hit by a genetically engineered disease. Those growing parts of the world where the state had disintegrated were depopulated.

Yes a foreign power may do something like this if they think we are weak enough. They may be doing it right now in fact. If WMDs like this are used, there will not be a second republic - there will be too few people left to fight for and defend one. All I can say in that circumstance is "take one with you"
I suspect that BRICS will be content to let us, and Europe just collapse, and then use economics to exploit the situation.  They have no need to use expensive troops and an invasion to get what they want. I doubt we get a lot of real fighting via WMD or not.

For the melting pot had become the refinery. The United States boiled and bubbled and flared with fear and loathing: black against Hispanic against white, woman against man, gay against straight, neo-pagan against Christian, enviro-freak against corporation, worker against boss, west against east. It cracked and separated along every line imaginable, and some not.

Ex uno, Plura. Thank you, multiculturalism. See you in Hell.

Odd  city mouse vs. country mouse. is off this list.

The Rocky Mountain states pulled out too, and established a new nation named Libertas. Oregon, Washington and British Columbia had long been calling themselves Cascadia; they had had their own flag since the 1990s. They quickly made it official. A few more states set up independent republics, while the rest waited to see what would happen

Heh.

The deep divisions that ran through America’s “multicultural” society in the early 21st century did not follow state boundaries. Yet those divisions would be the most important ones in the war that was to come.

AH, but they DO. America's "multicultural" society is contained - 90%  or more, withing the bound of small cities. Yes you get some of it the in the country,  but cities provide the needed sequestration from the harsh realities of life needed to let such absurd stupidity flourish.  You don't give a damn if you neighbor is a green alien from planet Koosbane if he can be depended upon to help when help is needed, and he can do the same. IN the rural areas, help is needed more often than not.

“What are the federals fighting for?” was my next question.

“For pay, maybe. For a government most of them hate, unless they are blacks or Hispanics or gays, and sometimes even then,” was John Ross’s answer.

“Does that make a difference?” was my final question. The faces all said “Bingo” at once.

“It makes all the difference,” Ross answered. “That’s why the Vietnamese and the Lebanese and the Habir Gedir clan in Somalia and the Pashtun were able to beat us. We had vastly superior equipment. But they had everything at stake in those conflicts and we had very little. Now, we have everything at stake, and if federal forces attack us, they will have little. That doesn’t guarantee we will win, but it means we can win, because we will have the will to fight and they won’t.”

Yep.

“No air force has yet won a war,” I replied. “Air power is pretty much useless against light infantry in our kind of terrain, because it can’t see them. Night and bad weather still protect vehicles effectively, unless they can find columns on the roads. Our shoulder-fired SAMS and Triple-A will make them fly high, and from 20,000 feet they can’t see or do much. Plus, we have some ideas for fighting their air force in ways they won’t expect.”

They will have their own drones- and use them the same way Obama has been. Heat will give ground forces away every time.

They quickly found an important ally in the United Nations. The Washington Establishment was just one part of the Globalist Establishment, and they all stuck together. They shared a common belief in three things: A New World Order that would replace the state with an international super-state, in effect a world-wide European Union; cultural Marxism; and that everything, everywhere, should be decided by people like them. Globalism still faced a serious opponent, Russia, and Russia blocked any armed action to support Washington by using her veto in the Security CouncilBut by working through the General Assembly, the U.N. came through in September with what Washington needed most: money, real money, not worthless greenbacks. It provided Washington a ten trillion yen loan, with more to follow.

The Yen will be gone, or near worthless. Would Russia send arms to the Secessionist Sates  to mess with the Feds? Maybe. Would US military stop such shipments if they could ? Yep, and they would probably succeed unless Russia spent military might in protecting them. ? Would the Russians demand payment? Probably.  I think most of Russia and China's attention will be on grabbing the low hanging fruit all over the world as American Hegemony implodes and leaves a huge power vacuum. If there is a Globalist conspiracy, I don't think China and Russia are members.   Their main enemy will probably be the new Islamic Caliphate who will fight with the BRICS over the dominance of the Middle East, Europe  and Africa. The BRICS may fight within their own ranks too of course - China is moving on India as we speak. But I see this as "pecking order" behavior.. showing who runs what. I do not see any situation where the old US government gets any help from anyone. Our European allies will have already been overrun with economic destruction and Islamic forces within, and an economic realignment is already occurring. People know the US is on the way out.  They aren't going to pony up real blood or treasure to preserve a system that no longer serves them, and they will curry favor with their new masters instead.

Other states that had seceded but not organized a strong defense got the same treatment: Iowa in December, Nebraska and the Dakotas in January and February, Kansas in March. Taking these rural states proved easy; all that was required was a coup de main in the capital with some airborne forces, followed by show trials of secessionist leaders and their public executions (the favored method was all-female firing squads).

But news soon began filtering out that the capitals and a few other cities were all that the feds controlled. Local militias sprang up in the countryside, and any federal troops who ventured far from town were found swinging from trees or impaled on pitchforks.

Take one with you is still in effect.  Killing a few leaders won't gain control of a State... and the cities, as previously mentions are not viable self sustaining areas  and are basically indefensible.  They would end up running airlifts to support every operational command in a city.   

But his Secretary of Defense wanted to say something. She had represented Harlem in Congress, and after her defeat by a Black Muslim candidate the administration had given her the defense job to maintain her visibility; she was one of its biggest supporters in the black community. The 42nd Division was her baby – in fact, she had carried several of its babies, until the abortionist had restored her shapely figure – and she wanted it to have its chance to shine.

“Mr. President,” said the Honorable Kateesha Mowukuu, “I am the only black woman at this table. We have heard what these white men have to say. I would remind you that in this war, white men are our enemy. Now you will hear what a black woman has to say, and I expect all of you to listen with respect.”

“Black people have been the only warriors in history. White men can’t fight. It’s because their noses are too small. Courage comes from the nose, not the heart, as the African spiritual healers you call witch doctors have long understood. That’s why black people eat their snot. What do you white folk do with your snot? You wrap it up in a little white surrender flag and put it in your pocket. So you don’t have no courage.”

“All the great warriors in history have been black. Caesar was a black man, and so was his enemy, Hannibal. The Spartans were black. They just dyed their hair blond, to fool their enemies into thinking they were weak white people. Charlemagne was a black man. In French, ?charlemagne? means ‘kinky hair.’ The Vikings came from Africa, which is where they got those helmets with horns on them. Gunpowder was invented by ancient Zimbabwean scientists, who made it from elephant sh*t. You ever hear an elephant fart? Black scientists knew there had to be some juju behind that.”

“All of America’s military heroes were black people. Washington was a black man. We know that because he came from Washington, D.C., which is a black city. General U.S. Grant had a black grandmother, and so did Robert E. Lee. In fact, it was the same black woman, which is why they looked so much alike. Eisenhower is really a black name, and General George Patton got his pearl-handled revolvers from his black grand-daddy, who took them off Simon Legree.”

“This racist white-boy society of yours has dissed black men big-time. You’ve throw’d ‘em in jails and cut off their tails. You’ve put AIDS in their veins and cocaine in their brains. You’ve made black mean slack and crack, Jack, and we ain’t gonna take it no more.”

“And now the black warriors of our black 42nd Division, which I will rename the 1st Division, will teach these Yankee racist, sexist, crackers what happens when they mess with black people,” Ms. Mowukuu concluded. “And they don’t need no help from nobody.”

I am getting the sense he is not taking this as seriously as he did when he started writing it. But that alone was probably worth the time I spent reading it..

Since the federal government could not control the Internet, the images of rape and pillage were broadcast into every American home. Secretary of Defense Mowukuu, when asked to explain the depredations of “her” division on its own citizenry, replied truthfully that they were no worse than what the people who made up the division had been doing for many years in the areas where they lived. Americans failed to find that reassuring.

Yeah at this point the internet would be long gone. At least in the US. As would Cell networks and any form of communication they did not control.

“Do we want New York in the Confederation?” I asked. “We want people who share our traditional values, and I’m not sure they do.”

“Most of the people in upstate New York do,” Kraft responded. “We don’t want New York City. But most of upstate is conservative, and it is also rich in land and industry. It would be an asset.”

And so what happens to anone still dumb enough to live in New York City? I leave  the answer as an exercise for the reader.

In an ingenious move, they gave the city of New York to Puerto Rico, on the grounds that it had far more in common with that place than with the rest of the people of the state of New York. Puerto Rico was too smart to take it, but at least New York state was free of it.

Heh.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:46:05 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, Weisshaupt.  I had a feeling your "review" was going to be more scornful than it is.

But his Secretary of Defense wanted to say something. She had represented Harlem in Congress, and after her defeat by a Black Muslim candidate the administration had given her the defense job to maintain her visibility; she was one of its biggest supporters in the black community. The 42nd Division was her baby – in fact, she had carried several of its babies, until the abortionist had restored her shapely figure – and she wanted it to have its chance to shine.

“Mr. President,” said the Honorable Kateesha Mowukuu, “I am the only black woman at this table. We have heard what these white men have to say. I would remind you that in this war, white men are our enemy. Now you will hear what a black woman has to say, and I expect all of you to listen with respect.”

“Black people have been the only warriors in history. White men can’t fight. It’s because their noses are too small. Courage comes from the nose, not the heart, as the African spiritual healers you call witch doctors have long understood. That’s why black people eat their snot. What do you white folk do with your snot? You wrap it up in a little white surrender flag and put it in your pocket. So you don’t have no courage.”

“All the great warriors in history have been black. Caesar was a black man, and so was his enemy, Hannibal. The Spartans were black. They just dyed their hair blond, to fool their enemies into thinking they were weak white people. Charlemagne was a black man. In French, ?charlemagne? means ‘kinky hair.’ The Vikings came from Africa, which is where they got those helmets with horns on them. Gunpowder was invented by ancient Zimbabwean scientists, who made it from elephant sh*t. You ever hear an elephant fart? Black scientists knew there had to be some juju behind that.”

“All of America’s military heroes were black people. Washington was a black man. We know that because he came from Washington, D.C., which is a black city. General U.S. Grant had a black grandmother, and so did Robert E. Lee. In fact, it was the same black woman, which is why they looked so much alike. Eisenhower is really a black name, and General George Patton got his pearl-handled revolvers from his black grand-daddy, who took them off Simon Legree.”

“This racist white-boy society of yours has dissed black men big-time. You’ve throw’d ‘em in jails and cut off their tails. You’ve put AIDS in their veins and cocaine in their brains. You’ve made black mean slack and crack, Jack, and we ain’t gonna take it no more.”

“And now the black warriors of our black 42nd Division, which I will rename the 1st Division, will teach these Yankee racist, sexist, crackers what happens when they mess with black people,” Ms. Mowukuu concluded. “And they don’t need no help from nobody.”

I am getting the sense he is not taking this as seriously as he did when he started writing it. But that alone was probably worth the time I spent reading it..

Ya think?  Because she's too "good" to be real?  Remember a certain elected congressweasel name of Hank Johnson who questioned whether Guam might tip over?

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, Weisshaupt.  I had a feeling your "review" was going to be more scornful than it is.

Oh dear,  I am developing a reputation for Scorn am I?

No it was well written.  I have serious doubts about the likelihood of certain events in this one, but that is actually  one of the more realistic accounts I have read. All of it COULD happen I think..

As much as I enjoyed the stuff over at Fran's site about the NAR,  its awfully optimistic about the military advances the NAR could make (small drone swarms for incapacitating forces, etc )  and realism in that case wasn't the point of it.. it was more about what sort of society we would need to make afterwards if we got the chance and the military superiority was simply a means to get there.

Ultimately I don't think we yet know what form our destroyer will take, and we will have to respond to the situation on the ground as it happens.  I think we already have  groups (many in fact)  similar to the Christian Marines.. and they are organizing, and also keeping a low profile. Some lower than others, of course.  But ultimately I think such  groups have arrived at the same decision that author of this tale did - it has to collapse under its own weight.  They will continue to give the govt banana peels to slip on - like the Bundy Ranch,  but ultimately the leviathan is going to be defeated by its own weight and the reality it tries to ignore.  The only real question is how much those currently  in power wish to remain in power and what atrocities they are willing to commit to make it so.   Nothing short of mass killings of millions of Americans will allow them to stay where they are, and the dollar collapse clock is ticking. The Victoria scenario assumes the political class ( as a whole)  are just incompetent and power hungry, but not overtly evil , willing to kill and in a conspiracy to deliberately transform the United States into a Orwellian police State - and that is a very real possibility.  But the collapse of the Southern border at the same time we have an Ebola outbreak, Ferguson riots and militarized police makes me fear that is not the scenario we are facing, and some events leading to martial law are being deliberately set in motion by the powers that be.

That doesn't mean they succeed of course, because they refuse to recongize the constraints reality and human nature places upon them and  ultimately reality is going to bitch slap them. Their failure is assured and its a foregone conclusion.   The only question is how many millions they leave dead in their wake of their failure,   and if we are among them.

Ya think?  Because she's too "good" to be real?  Remember a certain elected congressweasel name of Hank Johnson who questioned whether Guam might tip over?

Granted. "Over the Top" Satire keeps getting topped by reality.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:42:35 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 07:32:50 PM »

Oh dear,  I am developing a reputation for Scorn am I?

Yah, and brutal honesty.  Nothing wrong widdat, but we have met you (sort of).   ::grouphug::

No it was well written.  I have serious doubts about the likelihood of certain events in this one, but that is actually  one of the more realistic accounts I have read. All of it COULD happen I think..

As much as I enjoyed the stuff over at Fran's site about the NAR,  its awfully optimistic about the military advances the NAR could make (small drone swarms for incapacitating forces, etc )  and realism in that case wasn't the point of it.. it was more about what sort of society we would need to make afterwards if we got the chance and the military superiority was simply a means to get there.

Ultimately I don't think we yet know what form our destroyer will take, and we will have to respond to the situation on the ground as it happens.  I think we already have  groups (many in fact)  similar to the Christian Marines.. and they are organizing, and also keeping a low profile. Some lower than others, of course.  But ultimately I think such  groups have arrived at the same decision that author of this tale did - it has to collapse under its own weight.  They will continue to give the govt banana peels to slip on - like the Bundy Ranch,  but ultimately the leviathan is going to be defeated by its own weight and the reality it tries to ignore.  The only real question is how much those currently  in power wish to remain in power and what atrocities they are willing to commit to make it so.   Nothing short of mass killings of millions of Americans will allow them to stay where they are, and the dollar collapse clock is ticking. The Victoria scenario assumes the political class ( as a whole)  are just incompetent and power hungry, but not overtly evil , willing to kill and in a conspiracy to deliberately transform the United States into a Orwellian police State - and that is a very real possibility.  But the collapse of the Southern border at the same time we have an Ebola outbreak, Ferguson riots and militarized police makes me fear that is not the scenario we are facing, and some events leading to martial law are being deliberately set in motion by the powers that be.

That doesn't mean they succeed of course, because they refuse to recongize the constraints reality and human nature places upon them and  ultimately reality is going to bitch slap them. Their failure is assured and its a foregone conclusion.   The only question is how many millions they leave dead in their wake of their failure,   and if we are among them.

Granted. "Over the Top" Satire keeps getting topped by reality.

That (in bold), definitely.  I believe it hurts not at all to explore and game any and all possible scenarios.  What did Rumsfeld say, (paraphrasing); there are the known knowns, the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns. 

Knowing history helps because human nature never changes, as the author took pains to point out.  I'm nowhere as near well-read as the author, but I subscribe to his theory that there's nothing new under the sun when it comes to human perfidy.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 07:50:49 PM »
Ultimately I don't think we yet know what form our destroyer will take,

The choice has been made.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 08:06:10 AM »
Heh, nice one G!   ;D

From the narrative..."Local militias sprang up in the countryside, and any federal troops who ventured far from town were found swinging from trees or impaled on pitchforks."

And Weisshaupt's summation in a nutshell = "...ultimately reality is going to bitch slap them."

That's all the happy thoughts I need, I'm good, carry on.   ::thumbsup::

PS-Nice of them to name a nation after me!   :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:15:12 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 08:57:24 AM »
PS-Nice of them to name a nation after me!

I thought so, too.

I was interested as well in the inclusion of the "Retro Culture" folks as I had run across the concept before.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
PS-Nice of them to name a nation after me!   :D

Great. Now goes the ego... ::exitstageleft:: ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson