Author Topic: John Kerry: The Bible Commands America to Protect Muslims from Global Warming  (Read 2181 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
VIDEO. I sh*t you not.

“Our faiths are inextricably linked on any number of things that we must confront and deal with in policy concepts today. Our faiths are inextricably linked on the environment. For many of us, respect for God’s creation also translates into a duty to protect and sustain his first creation, Earth, the planet,” Kerry said. “Confronting climate change is, in the long run, one of the greatest challenges that we face, and you can see this duty or responsibility laid out in Scriptures clearly, beginning in Genesis. And Muslim-majority countries are among the most vulnerable. Our response to this challenge ought to be rooted in a sense of stewardship of Earth, and for me and for many of us here today, that responsibility comes from God.”
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Again, showing off the intellect of a retard that could only manage a C average in Poli Sci.

Offline robins111

As much as it pains me to admit it, Kerry has just proven that he is officially a dumber sumbitch than any Canadian liberal politician.

::beertoast::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Lurch is a walking fustercluck...but this is the fustercluck regime, so...

GIGO
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The ultimate arrogance of Kerry is to think that he can "save" the planet from non-existent "Global Warming."
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Frankly,  I wish politicians would stop talking about the Bible.   Not because I am an atheist,  but because I am so tired of the ignorance of the good book by these jokers.   

Every time one of these jokers,  whether your Barry or Kerry or whoever,  talks about the Bible,  it only shows they aren't at least knowledgeable about it,  let alone practicing "Christians".    Why do they keep up this nonsense?   I don't really care whether they are Christians or not.  They need to stop pretending.    If they think they won't have a career in politics,  they have a very low idea of voters. 

Maybe I prefer Christians for office,  but I still voted for Romney who isn't Christian (Mormons, no matter how many times they say they are,  they aren't).    Obama's actions along prove he is no practicing Christian.    Would it really hurt him that much to publicly say you are a non believer?    Its not like there are that many Christians left in the Democrat party anymore. 

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I think it is a case of "repeat the lie often enough and you will get everyone to believe it to be the truth".
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
   FOOL!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline whimsicalmamapig

I have to admit that I have reached "stupid" exhaustion. I cannot take any more new articles coming from the net, the tv, the papers where ever that report on some new level of stupidity offered up by Americans

wouldn't it be better if that just STFU and said nothing.

If I am watching the news and obama's face appears I need to turn the channel just to avoid the possibility of a stroke.

have you all reached the limit on any new stupidity entering your life. It is becoming a traumatic event to strike up a conversation with a stranger as I am appalled at how dumb most people are, they aren't even filled with that good old "andy griffith" folk wisdom, they are just empty vessels.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I have to admit that I have reached "stupid" exhaustion. I cannot take any more new articles coming from the net, the tv, the papers where ever that report on some new level of stupidity offered up by Americans

wouldn't it be better if that just STFU and said nothing.

If I am watching the news and obama's face appears I need to turn the channel just to avoid the possibility of a stroke.

have you all reached the limit on any new stupidity entering your life. It is becoming a traumatic event to strike up a conversation with a stranger as I am appalled at how dumb most people are, they aren't even filled with that good old "andy griffith" folk wisdom, they are just empty vessels.

Here ya go, Whim's...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/09/chuck-todd-to-interview-president-obama-on-first-meet-194922.html

...don't forget to update your will!

PS-Just kidding, please avoid this at all costs, we need all hands!   ::praying::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: John Kerry: The Bible Commands America to Protect Muslims from Global Warming
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 10:43:08 AM »
I have to admit that I have reached "stupid" exhaustion.

And I have to admit that I read your comment but was too tuckered out to respond! The sheer number of stupid people with stupid ideas I encounter on a daily basis has exceeded my ability to cope.

What an odd and ugly world we have inherited.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: John Kerry: The Bible Commands America to Protect Muslims from Global Warming
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 11:27:04 AM »
I figure we'll run out of open street lights pretty fast and will have to improvise...

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 02:02:59 PM »
too late Libertas, I saw that yesterday, funked out the rest of the day....

I think the world would be best served if we sent all of american liberals over to ISIS for a conference. Let them gather around a table and discuss just what is not acceptable 21st century behavior with the jihadist and tell them how disappointed they are in their behavior.
After that, ISIS will explain, in no uncertain terms, exactly how they deal with infidels.

This will solve 2 problems at once, it will serve to educate the rest of the world as to just where obama's policies are or are not effective and it will remove the problem america has with a liberal agenda at home.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 02:04:34 PM »
Would be about the only time I would applaud ISIS...

And then I would convert them too...to ash.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 04:37:25 PM »
I think the world would be best served if we sent all of american liberals over to ISIS for a conference. Let them gather around a table and discuss just what is not acceptable 21st century behavior with the jihadist and tell them how disappointed they are in their behavior.
After that, ISIS will explain, in no uncertain terms, exactly how they deal with infidels.

This will solve 2 problems at once, it will serve to educate the rest of the world as to just where obama's policies are or are not effective and it will remove the problem america has with a liberal agenda at home.

Winner! ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
"respect for God's creation"......did he actually use those words? Hey john, how about giving the same consideration to the unborn and the beheaded.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:29 PM »
did john kerry help you reach your "stupid" exhaustion point yet?
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »
Not quite yet.  And it is a far, far better thing that I have not.  Because .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 05:18:14 AM »
How much pot does a libtard have to smoke before they can be stupid enough in order to embrace liberalism? 50kg, 100kg or more? Is it wrong of me to wish his mother had him aborted?

::rockethrow:: if ISIS will kindly take this advice when they see him across the table, please.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.