Author Topic: A hate crime  (Read 1163 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
A hate crime
« on: August 23, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
http://nypost.com/2014/08/23/suspects-made-anti-white-statements-after-jogger-shot-with-pellet/

A thug armed with a pellet gun fired at a jogger in Central Park late Monday and is now being sought by police.

The victim, 36, told police she was jogging near midnight in the far southern end of the park, on the West Drive near West 60th Street, when a pellet hit her in the back of the head.

She turned and saw a group of five people — three men and two women — “laughing and making anti-white statements,” the police said. “The suspects then fled further into the park.”

The woman reported the shooting by phone. An ambulance took the woman to Roosevelt Hospital, where she was treated for a laceration to her head.

Police on Saturday released surveillance pictures of the group. They also released a sketch of a woman they want for questioning. Everyone in the group is between 15 and 20 years old, police said.

The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force is involved in the investigation because those in the group made anti-white statements, police said.

Look for arrests to be made soon. ::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: A hate crime
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 07:45:26 PM »
She's an idiot for jogging at midnight in Central Park.  That doesn't excuse anything that happened, obviously, but her actions just immediately put me in mind of those "I have the right to feel safe" comments you usually hear coming out of these types' mouths.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:04:52 AM »
Yeah, that's a first.  Good luck with that arrest, prosecution and jury selection.   ::unknowncomic::

We have people getting their asses literally kicked, beaten, stabbed and shot with racial hate involved and not a singel onw of those cases did I hear a hate crime charge for white victims of blacks.

Yeah, good luck with this token hand-slapping...if anything develops at all...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
She's an idiot for jogging at midnight in Central Park.  That doesn't excuse anything that happened, obviously, but her actions just immediately put me in mind of those "I have the right to feel safe" comments you usually hear coming out of these types' mouths.

I guess she missed the memo about the new mayor not being the law and order type.   It wasn't that long ago that it wasn't safe to be in central park during the day.   It won't be long until that becomes the reality again I am afraid to say. 

Central Park is a beautiful place, its a shame its in NYC where a large amount of the population seemed quite intent on making the city unlivable for most.   

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 09:08:46 PM »
It's going to return to its 1970s status, as depicted in Death Wish.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 09:50:41 PM »

When we were kids we hitch-hiked a lot. The world was different then. Well, maybe just a little. We took our chances and (mostly) got away with it.

When my younger sister got to be about fifteen or so she and a friend decided that it was OK for her, too. The bothers heard about it and raised the roof. She responded exactly as you describe, "You're not the boss of me (I swear to Gaia that those were her first words!) and I have the same rights as you".

Then a guy tried to assault her. We hunted him down and beat him to a pulp, then called the cops on him. She never put 2+2 together and never even thanked us. Fortunately I don't think she ever hitch-hiked again either.