Author Topic: My tin-foil hat says Foley wasn't beheaded  (Read 1856 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
My tin-foil hat says Foley wasn't beheaded
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:28:05 AM »
I watched the video of James Foley's beheading. It was obviously professionally produced, unlike the several other beheading videos released by Islaminals. At the moment the Islaminal begins to saw away at Foley's neck, he makes several slicing motions, and then unlike other beheading videos where we watch in horror as reality happens before our eyes, this video cuts away, sparing us the gruesome sight. The next thing we see is the head of James Foley atop his back in the typical Islaminal fashion.

The linked article notes anomalies in the video, such as no blood after several slices with the knife; the Islaminal's hand blocking a clear view of the knife contacting the flesh; sounds from Foley that are inconsistent with this type of brutal death.

And rather than your typical Islaminal.... a British rapper???

Why the disparities in the style and details of this beheading video relative to all the others? I asked myself immediately upon watching, but I accepted the murder as a fact at the time. This article does not question the murder as a fact, even though it highlights discrepancies.

These people are savages, but they live in the modern world. They have access to technology and creative talent. Creating a false corpse and severed head that pass visual muster from 10 yards away on video is a widely available skill. While assuming that this is the case would be unwarranted, it would also be unwarranted to assume that these Islaminals do not have the creative capcity to accomplish it. And if they can, it's possible that they did.

Was James Foley a sympathizer to the Islamic cause? Scroll to the bottom of THIS PAGE to the list of articles written by James Foley, where he repeatedly speaks glowingly and sympathetically of "rebels" in Libya and Syria in their efforts to topple their oppressors Qaddaffi and Assad. Of course we know that the "rebels" are the Islaminals, yet he might as well be speaking of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.

Doubt has crept into my tin-foil hat mind. So I just have to ask, was James Foley a willing accomplice in a staged execution? Was his coerced statement condemning the United States really coerced, or was it his contribution to a farce?

Nobody seems to be doubting his murder at the moment. Even this article accusing the video of being staged assumes that the murder was carried out after the video was produced. I could be WAY off base. But I'm compelled to ask the question...

Report: Foley execusion may have been staged
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:22:07 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: My tin-foil hat says Foley wasn't beheaded
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 11:15:56 AM »
Islaminals...now that one could catch on. 

Who do I mistrust most?

Islaminals or Jurnolistas?

Tie goes to.... ? ? ?

I hate 'em both, one just quicker to kill you is all...I guess that is the tie-breaker.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 11:47:25 AM »
If he's not dead, Foley will never be able to go home, so cui bono?

Seen on "American Digest", "ISIS are Reavers".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
Foley has to be dead. ISIS would never risk their reputation as murdering gangstas just for an illusion.

I'm guessing it was dressed up for the popular media.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 06:50:50 AM »
I agree, they can't risk alienating their kind or appearing weak to Western libiots.

And I think most Islaminals are Reavers... 

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »
I looked at the picture and the guy was smiling right before the "beheading"

I may be a sniveling idiot or not but damned sure I wouldn't be smiling

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 11:08:01 AM »
There is at least one other hostage who says the captors regularly put him through mock executions as a type of torture. He may well have believed they were not going to kill him this time either.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:45 AM »
Well, just to be clear...given the opportunity I will not be conducting mock impalements...   ;)

Animals toy with their victims...I just dispatch mine and move on...

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 03:31:52 PM »
Well, just to be clear...given the opportunity I will not be conducting mock impalements...   ;)

I like this comment.  Rabid dogs, sick animals, and murderers, must, regretfully, be dispatched. No torture. No prolonging. Simple, fast, merciful, but, DONE! Failing to do so is injustice.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »

I like this comment.  Rabid dogs, sick animals, and murderers, must, regretfully, be dispatched. No torture. No prolonging. Simple, fast, merciful, but, DONE! Failing to do so is injustice.

::hat-tip::

Caveat: Torture should be reserved for those who know something useful...the number of libiots or islaminals meeting that high standard is going to be very very low. 
 ;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 07:55:43 AM »
I still get to "dispatch" my libviots by starving them right?

Rabid Dogs and Sick animals didn't consciously ask to or make a decision to be a threat.
A Murderer did.

Sorry folks but every person who pulled a lever for Obama - KNOWING FULL WELL that it was a vote to rob your fellow man, violate his rights,  and use the government as a weapon against him deserves to suffer on the way out - because they are sociopathic and  narcissistic, and would never hesitate to do it to you. They didn't murder one man.  They murdered an entire country, its prosperity, and its freedom.

I might kill one ahead of time out of mercy -- if they answered questions honestly , took full responsibility for their actions, and begged me for it as they begged my forgiveness  -- but they would NEVER do that would they?  That would require facing their own egos and acknowledging other people aren't property, and that isn't going to happen.

They deserve a prolonged and suffering death by starvation  - because they knowingly  voted for a lifetime of poverty, near starvation and slavery for an entire nation and arrogantly ignored all warnings and smugly and in good conscience called the people sounding the alarm   racist or worse. 

Also, I bet anything its God's chosen method to dispatch most of them.

I personal feel more inclined to dispatch Islaminals more quickly.. after all - they didn't betray me directly. They are open and honest about their intent to kill me and ruin my civilization.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:01:22 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 08:12:36 AM »
I'll begrudge no person their liberty to dispatch evil in whatever fashion they deem fitting, I am merely thinking in expected terms of encounter and factoring time and targets...I did leave myself a caveat, and if certain targets present themselves (y'all can probably guess those!) and I have the available time there will be some close personal attention being employed...
 ;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 09:07:28 AM »
I'll begrudge no person their liberty to dispatch evil in whatever fashion they deem fitting, I am merely thinking in expected terms of encounter and factoring time and targets...I did leave myself a caveat, and if certain targets present themselves (y'all can probably guess those!) and I have the available time there will be some close personal attention being employed...
 ;)

Well, its not much time really. Just the time to transport them to some windowless underground basement with a leaking water pipe . Hell, I will even make sure there is a bathroom - for the short time they might need one.

They could of course choose to not drink the water and die earlier.  But beyond that I was think of just shoving them in there  and letting them rot.  Of course they would probably start a group that ate all newcomers as they arrived.. .. for the "common good" of the group of  course. But hey, I don't see why I shouldn't give them the impoverished self-governing society without the personal responsibility or ability of caring for oneself that they asked for.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
 ;)

Well, its not much time really. Just the time to transport them to some windowless underground basement with a leaking water pipe . Hell, I will even make sure there is a bathroom - for the short time they might need one.

They could of course choose to not drink the water and die earlier.  But beyond that I was think of just shoving them in there  and letting them rot.  Of course they would probably start a group that ate all newcomers as they arrived.. .. for the "common good" of the group of  course. But hey, I don't see why I shouldn't give them the impoverished self-governing society without the personal responsibility or ability of caring for oneself that they asked for.

Heh!