Author Topic: Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) Keynote Speech will be by Jimmy Carter  (Read 692 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/197609-jimmy-carter-to-give-keynote-speech-at-islamic-convention/

51 years of this sh*t?!   ::facepalm::   ::outrage::

I guess Jimmy was #2, Obama had to be busy golfing or whatever...

Detoilet, big shocka...

/

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
What year was this article written???  This Friday is August 29th September 1st is Monday.  WTF?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
What year was this article written???  This Friday is August 29th September 1st is Monday.  WTF?

The original ToledoBlade article is from 8-23-14.

The Islamic Society of North America or ISNA, the nation's largest Muslim group, will hold its 51st annual convention in Detroit's Cobo Center Friday through Sept. 1, and will feature former President Jimmy Carter as the keynote speaker. President Carter will talk on the subject of his latest book, A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence, and Power, at a luncheon Aug. 30.

Must have got lost in translation.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars

The original ToledoBlade article is from 8-23-14.

The Islamic Society of North America or ISNA, the nation's largest Muslim group, will hold its 51st annual convention in Detroit's Cobo Center Friday through Sept. 1, and will feature former President Jimmy Carter as the keynote speaker. President Carter will talk on the subject of his latest book, A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence, and Power, at a luncheon Aug. 30.

Must have got lost in translation.

If you follow the "keep reading" link from the WZ site you go to the truthrevolt.org site and it is the same there.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah they copied the error...hosed by incompetent jurnotards once again...

Boy, if I had a nickel every time that happened...

I'd have a sh*tload of nickels!

BOT - sh*thead Ellison of course will be at this event...maybe a meteor will slam into that crap heap!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.