Author Topic: How to deal wit the brainwashed  (Read 487 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
How to deal wit the brainwashed
« on: August 28, 2014, 07:41:38 AM »
http://takimag.com/article/how_to_deal_with_the_brainwashed_jim_goad

I awoke this morning to the creaking sound of the Western mind closing shut. I felt it squeezing in on me like a car crusher. Public discourse is more controlled and political dissent more squashed than at any point in memory. Try as I may, all the evidence suggests we are on the brink of an ideological Dark Age the likes of which America has never seen. It seems we’re only inches away from living in a world where stating the obvious will be criminalized.

Online, the chief enablers of this situation are the smirking young progtards, who are unwilling to even touch any viewpoint that hasn’t been spoon-fed to them in school or beamed into their eyeballs via TV. Their brains have never hatched a single original idea in their lives. They are mere hollow carriers of infectious ideas, not so much Trojan horses as little pink Trojan ponies.

The modern young leftist is a weak, wretched, psychotic creature, at once nasty and cowardly. Notice how these bespectacled, bearded nerdlings didn’t have one shred of bravado until they had the full weight of the government, media, and academia on their side. They are the sort of cowards who were terrified to make a peep until it was absolutely risk-free. They are extremely bold—at least behind a keyboard—until directly confronted when there’s no crowd around to protect them. A lone earthworm has more spine than any hundred of them.

Definitely worth the read along with comments posted. Not so much that we haven't heard this before just more of reinforcement of what we've all come to understand.

h/t I own the world.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: How to deal wit the brainwashed
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:51:46 AM »
Yeah, good screed...

Most of this fodder will fall away quickly when The Reckoning commences in full...then we will have more room to chase down their masters...

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: How to deal wit the brainwashed
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:03:14 AM »
Good screed, but at the end he says

They’re going to call you a “hater” anyway, so you might as well blow off some steam at their expense. Sure, you may have a compulsion to drag them out into the streets and beat them toothless, but that would only validate their fantasies and get you arrested. No, do what they do—only harder. Humiliate them. Publicly. Point out that they are hate-filled, intolerant liars. Toss that bomb right back at them where it belongs.

So many—if not all—of them are obviously reacting against childhood bullying. And even though no one has dared bully them for years, they can’t seem to let it go. So bully them back with such soul-crushing gusto, they’ll start praying that they were back in high-school gym class. Tie them in pretzel knots made of their emotions.

All it takes to blind them is to hold a mirror in their face. This way they’ll know that when confronted, they were the ones who blinked. Never let them forget that. This is why they will hate you far more than they did when they first picked this fight. It is also why you will win.

To humiliate them they would have to be capable of shame. Its just not possible for them. The will not, for even one second, even entertain the thought that they are not perfect, kind, intelligent, noble creatures. Their subconscious mind might dwell on it a bit if they somehow obtained and kept a share of conscience from childhood, but they  will never be smart enough to even realize they are being humiliated. No they are quite sure that YOU are the one making a fool of yourself for being so stupid as to challenge opinions "everyone knows to be true" - with "everyone " being the perfect, kind, intelligent and noble members of his political herd of sheep.  So no, you won't "win" -- it usually won't even shut them up.  If you want to shut them up ask them to explain thier own ideas and how they arrived at them. Then they will be silent. They only speak when they are afforded an opportunity to attack the ideas of others ( and thereby display how perfect, kind, intelligible and noble they are for taking the side of "good")

Secondly, I doubt they were  bullied as children. Most people I know (including myself) who were bullied at school learned a hatred and disdain for the activity. But I suppose that requires some capacity for empathy.. which most liberals don't seem to have.  I suppose its possible that if you retain childish immaturity you may feel the best way to beat the bullies is to become one, but I suspect that they are lifelong  believers in the practice, and I suspect they were more often the kids that flanked the bully and cheered him on, rather than the bully himself. I suppose the selection of the bully had more to do with size and strength. They are all cowards, so the Bully is the big strong kid who picks on the weak because he knows they won't fight back.  Its also why standing up to a bully is usually enough to make him back off - even though he is still bigger and stronger and probably wins the fight.  Cowards all.