Author Topic: Your BO Blast From The Past (will smith Edition)  (Read 960 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Your BO Blast From The Past (will smith Edition)
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:43:27 AM »
I was watching "Men In Black" this evening (because, I don't know...could just as easily have shoved an ice pick into my forehead but let's just go with this shall we?) and it got me to reminiscing about "BO: The Early Years" as in, before it was abundantly clear that he is and always has been an A1 National Embarrassment.

So...here it is, your BO-Blast-From-The-Past:

Will Smith and Rosario Dawson were out making the press rounds for their new holiday drama Seven Pounds today. While having an in-depth conversation with Rosario about Will Smith's "very sexy ears" she let it slip that he would be playing Barack Obama sometime in the near future. Having only heard rumors about the aspects of Smith playing Obama, I of course asked Will about the idea when I sat down to talk with him.

Smith said that he was definitely considering playing the president elect sometime in the future, and then remarked that his ears made him a lock for the role. It's a joke he has shared many times. He explained that a Barack Obama biopic excited him because the film, "Already has one heck of an ending!" For anyone that is expecting to see this within the next couple of years might have to hold their breath, though. If Mr. Smith has it his way, he'd want to wait eight years before producing and starring in a film about America's first black president. He also commented that he'd want to wait until at least six months after Obama was out of office before releasing it, which he felt should have been done with Oliver Stone's W. Still, there is a chance that we could see a film about Obama starring Smith sooner that.

Personally, I'm not going to be holding my breath on that one. I don't see Will Smith or anyone else portraying BO unless it is a production of The Golf Channel. Will Smith has not exactly had a stellar movie career of late and I cannot possibly imagine that a biopic of President Golfsalot is going to be a game changer for him. Or anyone else. Who would want to play the most incredibly stupid and inept president in America's history anyway?

Exactly.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:55:22 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Your BO Blast From The Past (will smith Edition)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
would make for a good horror flick

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:51:24 AM »
Comedy.
Very bad comedy

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 09:09:15 AM »
Didn't Will Smith already make that movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:20:23 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »
Comedy.
Very bad comedy

Oh man, can you imagine?!

A remake of The Emperor's New Clothes. Will Smith could totally pull it off, too.

A nation projects it's neuroses onto a slacker dope-smoking do-nothing poseur candidate and succeeds beyond their (and his) wildest dreams. But how will he rule? Stay tuned for one gaffe-tastic laugh after another as the Clown Prince stumbles and fumbles his way to the top - and back to the bottom again.

Nah - Will doesn't have the brass. He'll dredge up some insipid hagiographic pile of dog crap that only dhimmicrat toilet-drinkers will go to see.

Cancel the nations healing - we're not ready yet.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 12:52:18 AM »
It does beg the question, though...just how will history remember this presidency? Too many people know the the truth (they lived it) to propagate the lie that never was.

One thing that I remember from presidents of yesteryear was the portrayal of GWB as "invisible" by the idiot cartoonist Gary Trudeau (yes, I know, and no I don't care). Trudeau was saying that GWB was not even an empty suit but rather nothing at all. Well, now we have actually experienced a true "nothing at all" president. And, to make things even more interesting, there is a certain wistful nostalgia for GWB these days. Sure, a lot of us were looking back fondly before BO was even sworn in. We weren't fooled by the ridiculous hype that swallowed up damned near everyone else including empty headed actors with big ears. But now most of the rest of the nation (notwithstanding the idiotic true believers) has finally realized that they elected and then re-elected a total boob. A real genuine empty suit.

BO has two more years to work his particular brand of magic on our country and it's pretty safe to say that it will, at best, be more of the same: lawlessness and scandal interspersed with golf, parties and thoughtless on camera/open mike ad libs. I suppose he could do worse and perhaps he will. This is who he is and always has been...a marxist devoted to the destruction of the country who has the heart of a slacker. Since it isn't a secret anymore, how do you make a movie about him that is evenly vaguely true? Who would want to be cast as the lead in a movie about a total failure?

And, along similar lines, I wonder who will write his memoirs for him and what utter nonsense they will contain?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
My eldest brother (RIP) was a Contrarian in the truest sense of the word. If mom said "Wait for the crossing signal" He would start across. If they said, "don't touch - hot!" he would burn himself testing it anyway. Don't get me wrong - it wasn't as though he was stupid. He was tested with an IQ of 165. God just failed to give him any common sense.

Nor was he a lefty ("Religion and politics are the opiates of the masses" was one of his favored sayings). He just had little interest or tolerance for people. I never got the sense that he was bipolar but I have often wondered if he wasn't (at least a little) sociopathic. Growing up around such a personality gave me insight into not only the sort of character Øbozo is, but the sort of people who are attracted to such personalities. Øbozo is a flaming Sociopath!

As I've gotten older I've witnessed the prevailing characteristic illustrated by Trudeau more and more often. I even gave it a name: Liberal Projection™

Trudeau projected his own inadequacies, his character flaws, and his many indiscretions onto GW and the right. I picked up a newspaper a few days ago and notice a cartoon of his. It is beyond the midway point of 2014 and Trudeau is still whining about GW - you remember - the invisible blip that isn't even worthy of note? All that is going on right now and Doomsbury is worried about eight years ago.

I used to be sobered by the thought that the left was routinely outflanking us. They owned the mainstream press. The owned Hollyweird. They owned comedy where we were visited with a non-stop onslaught of mockery.

They still own most of that real estate but they're letting it go fallow. People are increasingly dubious of the news. They are  bored with the pablum coming from Hollyweird. and indignant that they're not getting their money's worth from comedy. The mockery is still there but, although it is cruel, profane, and crude, it simply isn't funny. There's only so much of watching a dog vomit that anyone can take and that pretty much sums up the current state of leftist "comedy".

So bring on the Hagiographies - they won't do any good. There's no way they can lie enough or convincingly enough to rehabilitate Øbozo. Can't be done. Even if they succeed at gaming the vote for "worst president" EVERYONE knows the truth.

Who ya gonna believe - me or your own lying eyes?