Topics > General Board

Natvrabit slags John Florida

(1/7) > >>

Pandora:
Quote from: John Florida on Today at 10:04:30 PM
Quote from: pboforever on Today at 09:30:18 PM
And if your going to Chapel Hill take the PX bus! It is already in place and running fine!

I didn't buy cars to ride a bus.

My best REAd on you, is slinked your way in on GENERATIONS of hard working people that MADE this country great. Late arrival,took advantage and part of (ultimate) destruction...

http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/topic,22518.msg219270.html#msg219270

THIS!  This is what I live with!

Sonsabitches just like this one!  Motherfcking sonofabtch!

::overkill::

People like me cannot live with people like him.  Some of them are going to have t'go.

BigAlSouth:
Now I'm confused. JF has posted 3000 times on the Chatham County bulletin board?

Chatham County Factoid: In the 1990s, Hispanics became the largest "minority" in Chatham County, North Carolina. Apparently, they are only counting the "documented" ones on the County website.

--- Quote ---Ethnic/Racial Diversity: The overall, racial/ethnic composition of Chatham County is: 71% white, 13% African American, 12% Hispanic, 2% Asian and 2% other.

The major change has been an increase in the Hispanic population between 1990 and 2008. The county had an estimated 564 Hispanic residents in 1990 and this grew to an estimated 7,876 in 2008.
--- End quote ---

BigAlSouth:
I don't know who 1911A is, but I like that writer's style . . .

Reminds me of somebody here . . .

LadyVirginia:

--- Quote ---
 I didn't buy cars to ride a bus.

--- End quote ---

::laughonfloor::

Libertas:
Heh, JF and 1911A did good, and the libiot natvrabit ran away like cowardly leftist trolls usually do.

I would think a more rural county wouldn't have as many asshats as our big cities...but it only takes one...

I guess everyone has their fair share of chaff to toss!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version