Author Topic: Trump believe Duh Wun was a poor student - Don Warden didn't care  (Read 1689 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
   Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour is a Muslim lawyer and a black nationalist who made news in 2008 when it was revealed that he had been a patron of Barack Obama and had recommended the latter for admission to Harvard Law School in 1988.

Before becoming a Muslim, al-Mansour in the 1960s was named Don Warden. He was deeply involved in San Francisco Bay Area racial politics as founder of a group called the African American Association. A close personal adviser to Huey Newton and Bobby Seale, al-Mansour helped the pair establish the Black Panther Party but later broke with them when they entered coalitions with white radical groups.

Al-Mansour has been an adviser to Saudi billionaires who fund the spread of Wahhabi extremism in America… Al-Mansour is an outspoken hater of the United States, Israel, and white people generally.

This is the guy who got the Fckstick in Chief into Harvard and the media kowtow to the islam sht by not calling him by his real name.

UPDATE: It’s likely that Trump knows who was behind Barack Obama’s entry into Harvard.
Black Islamic Supremist Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas, campaigned to get Obama into Harvard

Link

Where's the long-form birth certificate and the college records? Hopefully, Trump will get them to put their foots in it big-time by keeping on pushing the issue.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Trump believe Duh Wun was a poor student - Don Warden didn't care
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:00:45 AM »
I wonder if the Kennedy Boys would have taken Stymie home for dinner back in the day ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
He will never admit his spawning grounds, and by all accounts any records in Hawaii are destroyed.  The Boy Tyrant did a Sandy "Burglar" to ensure it.  And the MFM will let him get away with it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 09:26:15 PM »
I wonder if the Kennedy Boys would have taken Stymie home for dinner back in the day ?

OH Hell NO Joe would never had stood for it.Sammy Davis Jr. wasn't allowed in the WH.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie