Author Topic: Jan Brewer: Birtherism is leading America “down a path of destruction”  (Read 752 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It’s one thing to take the Romney/Pawlenty line and say that she believes Obama was born in Hawaii, but “path to destruction” is strong medicine even by the standards of adamant anti-Birthers.

Vid here.

I say ruh roh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
"Path of destruction"?

She is correct in the sense that there are more important issues to solve, such as the deficit bridge being washed out and the fiscal entitlement train is roaring down the track at 100 m.p.h.

She is correct in the sense that the Leftist Progressive Media is going to beat Conservatives over the head with the "Birther" tag before they enter into a serious dialogue regarding finances. Then, if they do not agree that BHO was born in HI, then anything they say about the debt is tainted.

Look, I want to see the Long Form as much as the next guy, but this issue is not the one I am most concerned about.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I always favor multifaceted attacks upon enemies, best way to keep them off balance and defeat them.  It does not have to be a standard bearer that raises ugly but necessary questions, but I think they need to be asked.  This does start to open the door for the GOP to begin their natural predisposition towards self inflicted wounds...I smell The Butthead, this reeks of Ruling Class manipulation!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The path of destruction is that 80 mile swath of sovereign US territory on her state's southern border that is now off limits to our own citizens because of the unchecked daily invasion of parasites.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

When the pack takes down an animal it goes down from multiple wounds not from some single "rip the heart out" wound. Pack animals do not bite each other they attack the object of intent. Each bite they take, even a slight one, weakens the beast.