Author Topic: A Message to Obama From a Former Muslim  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: A Message to Obama From a Former Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »
Current 'slims tell us, former 'slims tell us, imams and islamic leaders tell us, the Founders told us, former military have told us, and yet neither the Left nor the LIV really believe when they say their goal is a caliphate and to kill Israel and the West.

An old Jewish man:  "when a man says he is going to kill you, believe him".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:50:28 PM »
Current 'slims tell us, former 'slims tell us, imams and islamic leaders tell us, the Founders told us, former military have told us, and yet neither the Left nor the LIV really believe when they say their goal is a caliphate and to kill Israel and the West.

An old Jewish man:  "when a man says he is going to kill you, believe him".

The dipshyts won't believe it till they are lined up and put down.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:47 PM »
A long, long time ago, as I was preparing advanced apologetics classes, i read several books put out by Ravi Zacharias's RZIM: 'The End of Reason' & 'Beyond Opinion' - both of which gave me more than I needed to know in order to confirm my thoughts that Islam is NOT a religion (though it acts as one) - but a geopolitical system of subjugation.

There are no "moderate Muslims" - because true Islam is a violent system - any who do not embrace the violence ARE the "radicals." - But because the word 'radical' always denotes an extremist (e.g. the Christian who shoots an abortionist or bombs a clinic) - most people cannot wrap their heads around the paradox of one who seeks peace as "radical".

Toss in their doctrine of Takkiya (purpoeful/intentional lying to protect Muhammed/Islam)...and you have all you need to defend yourself verbally against those who would maintain that Islamic "radicals" are an aberration & the violent fringe wishing to hijack an otherwise "peaceful religion." 
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 06:02:52 PM »
I argue many times even with those at church that there are no moderate muslims if they truly follow the koran.

Walid Shoebat says…………… "A moderate Muslim is not a "good muslim' he is going against what is taught in the koran and will go to hell."

He goes on to say:

"It is a message of Salvation why the terror and killing that Muslims use is going on."

"Christianity offers assurance of Salvation: By the substitutional death and resurrection of Yeshua Jesus for us, by the drop of His blood we are all saved. In Romans 10:9 because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

In Islam there is no assurance of Salvation, The only way one can have assurance of Salvation is by their (martyrdom) own death. By the first drop of the blood of the martyr he now can enter into heaven and intercede for 70 members of his family.

The Islam Religion is the opposite of the Christianity.

Islam rejects the intercession of Yeshua Jesus our Lord but offers the intercession of the martyr – the intersession of the sinner.The reward for the martyr is 72 mansions each with 72 beds and on each bed are 72 beautiful virgin women.

And I know I am preaching to the choir here and you do not know how much it means to  be able to come here and find like mind brothers and sisters but many do not understand how evil this religion can be.

I think I posted this before but this shows but a small example of the hate they have for the Jews and Christians too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4#t
Finally this is form The Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who created the Islamic Republic of Iran said:

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those are witless. Islam says ‘Kill the unbelievers.... Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter their armies!’... There are thousands of other [Koranic] verses and hadiths urging Muslims to value war.... Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:09:08 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:12 PM »
This is the book that clarifies exactly what Islam is. He debunks the idea that Islam is a religion that shares some of the same ideas as Christianity or Judaism.

Not Peace But a Sword: The Great Chasm Between Christianity and Islam by Robert Spencer.
http://www.amazon.com/Not-Peace-But-Sword-Christianity/dp/1938983289

confirm my thoughts that Islam is NOT a religion (though it acts as one) - but a geopolitical system of subjugation.
This book confirms this.

This is the book to share with those who aren't going to read dozens of articles or books about Islam and are under the illusion that we should all just get along.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »
All good points and great links.  We here all know the full existential danger Islam presents to us Christians, Jews, and yes even some Atheists...they call us infidels...ironic isn't it that such a barbarous blood-thirsty band of cultists that go around blowing up women and children, that hack off heads, that rape and mutilate and commit all manner of atrocity in the name of Allah and Mohammad have the gall to call us infidels?!

Anyway, back to the thread title...it doesn't matter what we tell Obama, the simple fact is he is more in step with the Islaminals than with us infidels...any effort to try to educate him and his ilk is pointless.  Obama and his ilk, democrats in general and too many pubbies as well are nothing but willing agents of Takkiya!

Educate those who can benefit, those who have the ability to learn and a chance to do something about it, the rest are write offs.

There will come a time when it will be us or them...you or them!  This is an inescapable truth that must be understood.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.