Author Topic: Union Official, Professor Teach How-to College Course in Violent Union Tactics  (Read 2107 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
From Big Government.  Hat tip Ace of Spades (and don't miss the comments there).

Thuggery 101: Union Official, Professor Teach College Course in Violent Union Tactics

The Professors are Judy Ancel, Director of Labor Studies at UMKC and  Don Giljum, business manager for the International Union of Operating Engineers at Ameren UE in St. Louis. (Bonus: he is a member of the Communist Party.)

In the class, the Professors not only advocate the occasional need for violence and industrial sabotage, they outline specific tactics that can be used. As one of our colleagues pointed out, its the matter-of-factness of it all that is so disturbing.

And yes, the schools, and the professors’ salaries, are funded by taxpayers.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
It's a  "team effort" ... While the Union Neaderthal acts out the various violent acts of organized labor , the professor interprets for the class .

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
There is no permanent state of co-existence with such people. It's going to come to an us-or-them situation. It is my most fervent hope that their ideology can be defeated so thoroughly that they are relegated to the absolute fringe, to stand alongside the KKK and the NBP, where no decent person wishes to be seen. But at this point in time, not only are they not on the fringe, they are in control of the Democrat party and the White House, and they are feeling their oats, pining for a final battle. They want to force a scenario where they believe they can justify atrocities.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
They want to force a scenario where they believe they can justify atrocities.

It's so clear to me that many on the left are longing for violence.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Perhaps I can offer my services as a Wish Fulfillment Advisor?!

::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.