Author Topic: More stupid Minnesota Islaminals go off to support ISIS in Syria  (Read 887 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More stupid Minnesota Islaminals go off to support ISIS in Syria
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751621/At-three-young-Minnesota-women-traveled-Syria-aid-ISIS-jihidis.html

Dumb, stupid...

Should not ever be allowed back in and deserve whatever ill fate has in store for them.

Oh, and Al-Farook can burn.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: More stupid Minnesota Islaminals go off to support ISIS in Syria
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 12:02:08 PM »
The perplexing thing, though perhaps it shouldn't be perplexing, is that so many young white, Western people are falling in with these cretins.  I take it as a symptom of the fact that the West fundamentally stands for nothing.  Equality and relativism have been taken to such ridiculous extremes that it's basically cultural nihilism.  The Left can pretend otherwise all it wants, but when you gut a culture of any sense of meaning beyond material gratification, it messes with the psychological wellbeing of people. Some of those people will look to the outside to fill this emptiness.

It doesn't even really matter how backward, barbaric, and repressive Islam is -- just the fact that it is something gives it an advantage over a decrepit West that consciously bends over backwards to not be an "is."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »
Yeah, whatever happened to people flaking out and joining a circus or a convent or monastery or form a band or something...

Join Jihad?  WTF?!   ::unknowncomic::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:48 PM »
Liberalism's ersatz religion rings hollow for lots of people, whether they're consciously aware of it or not.  We now see people looking to exotic faiths to fill that void.

In other circumstances they might have looked to the West's native faith -- Christianity -- but the same liberal elites have spent decades continuously maligning and disparaging it.  They've been assisted in this to a large degree by modern Christianity itself, which in an effort to answer liberalism's accusations have churned out a syncretic, milquetoast version of Christianity. In contrast to this waffling reluctance to speak boldly, they see Islam which speaks with categorical certitude.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the modern West is producing a lot of collateral damage in the form of these wandering souls, and for these wandering souls a bold, self-confident barbarism is more attractive than a weak, self-doubting goodliness.  The Christian churches, whether Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox, are failing the flock with their timidity.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »
What gets me is the amount of western WOMEN that go off to fight for Islam.    Are they so naive they don't know what they become as Muslims? 

(though one of the teens in the article is from Somaila,  so she wasn't really a westerner)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 09:20:34 PM »
It's not a surprise to me.  A long time ago a friend hooked me up with one of their friends, she was a single mom...come to find out (I wasn't told ahead of time) she got knocked up by a Muzzie who ran back home, she was raising the kid as a Muzzie...

::facepalm::   ::pullhair::

People are all manner of stupid, and it is only getting worse.

Oh, and so much for favors from friends...   ::mooning::