Author Topic: Recruiting for Jihad in Minnesota's Somali Enclaves  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Recruiting for Jihad in Minnesota's Somali Enclaves
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:43:01 AM »
"Minnesota now officially America’s jihad hub"?

http://weaselzippers.us/198624-somalias-al-shabaab-releases-video-to-try-and-recruit-muslims-from-minnesota/

Well, uhh...duh!  Nothing new there, they're just being more and more open about it...

I just wish we'd be more open about deporting them and not risking any being left behind to cause trouble!!!

Because I'll tell ya, anybody messin' with me or mine, they'll just disappear and never ever be found again...

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Recruiting for Jihad in Minnesota's Somali Enclaves
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 07:27:03 AM »
Out here in Mogadishu Prairie, they're agitating for more low income housing, as they've filled all available units. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 07:39:15 AM »
Shuold be used to tents and dirt...

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »
The problem we have with jihadists is not so much that there are and have been and will always will be such angry young men.

Our problem is that we have had a misguided philosphical movement in america that wants to abrogate our human preponderance to agression and replace it with an ideolized but misbegotten concept that man is perfectible.

I just want to pluck all those anthropologists, sociologists and their ilk at our "better" institutions of higher learning, and drop them into a jihadist camp so they can explain just how perfectible those jihadist could be if they just took some anger management classes and accepted michelle's low fat diet.

would  want some video on the replies from ISIS
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 10:01:06 PM »
The problem we have with jihadists is not so much that there are and have been and will always will be such angry young men.

Our problem is that we have had a misguided philosphical movement in america that wants to abrogate our human preponderance to agression and replace it with an ideolized but misbegotten concept that man is perfectible.

That's Leftism in a nut shell.  Man is perfectible, so it follows that someone has to do the perfecting, and that means you have to break eggs to make omelettes, and it's all going to be worth it for the new utopia that's just around the corner, so don't worry if some people have to disappear in the middle of the night, you're not a reactionary fascist are you?

In contrast, look at the design of the American republic.  The whole system is premised on the idea that man is very much not perfectible, and that he is in fact a sinful and craven being just as the good book says, so let's design a system that uses elaborate checks and balances to hinder the excessive ambitions of men.

Thomas Sowell has referred to the contrast as the constrained vs. unconstrained vision, the latter being the subject of his book Vision of the Anointed.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 04:15:34 PM »
The scary thing is,  the ones that grew up in the west are often the worst and most cruel.    Both of those beheaded guys were killed by a jihadist reportedly from England.   England itself just had its second beheading on the street a day or so again.   Its only a matter of time that happens somewhere here in the US too.

Its not just Minnesota as a center for jihad in the midwest either.   The Dearborn area outside Detroit and the southwest side and adjoining suburbs of Chicago are loaded with time bombs as well.   Both are filled with Muslims making more demands of the general public in those areas.   

An Muslim organization on the southwest side of Chicago, was caught funding several jihad groups too.  It was a group that had been lauded for being "moderate" too.   I can imagine what the Obama regime is ignoring from these types of groups.   If they would put half the effort they put towards harassing tea party groups towards combating jihad we would be better off.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »
   If they would put half the effort they put towards harassing tea party groups towards combating jihad we would be better off.

but that is not on their agenda is it. I think they are rooting for the jihadist to do the heavy lifting for them in their desire to destroy western civilization.

My problem with that would be that they failed to see far enough down the line to the point where the jihadist find the liberal lifestyle to be totally against shari'a. oops, I see many beheadings coming their way
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:12 AM »
TSA is too busy patting down old white grannies and feeling up youngsters to notice SSSS on a boarding pass!

http://weaselzippers.us/199421-orono-mn-man-on-watch-list-skipped-search-before-denver-flight/

Somali's...

::rockets::