Author Topic: Dem Rep Gutierrez Demands Obama Enact Immigration Reform by Decree  (Read 2781 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Re: Dem Rep Gutierrez Demands Obama Enact Immigration Reform by Decree
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »

Michigan. Gather up all the miscreants and sequester them there.  Good idea.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:35 AM »
I dare ya!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
I caught an interview with this leftie bastard the other day . You wouldn't ... Oh yes you would belive the crazy sh*t he tries to peddle !

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 03:32:03 PM »
I caught an interview with this leftie bastard the other day . You wouldn't ... Oh yes you would belive the crazy sh*t he tries to peddle !

His sort, with his complete and total misunderstanding of the Constitution and the American people historically, are precisely why we need to be extremely selective in our immigration policies.  His "culture" is one of rule-of-men; that's what he's used to and that's how he rolls.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »

Had to look that up.

Rule of Law vs. Rule of Men
All of the governments that mankind has instituted in the history of the world can be divided into two categories. Any and every state can be categorized into either rule of law governments or rule of men governments. History has proven that any nation founded upon the shifting sands of the whim of men will always degenerate into oligarchy and tyranny. However, a nation of virtuous, educated people, which is founded upon and holds to the bedrock of a rule of law system will maintain prosperity and freedom despite the natural occurrences and challenges of history. This elementary yet strikingly relevant dichotomy is misunderstood by many Americans. And, this misunderstanding is one of the many reasons why our nation has been mistakenly led away from a rule of law system toward something that was not intended by our Founding Fathers.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
  They shouild really pack his ass up too just for the fun of it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 09:53:19 PM »

Had to look that up.

Rule of Law vs. Rule of Men
All of the governments that mankind has instituted in the history of the world can be divided into two categories. Any and every state can be categorized into either rule of law governments or rule of men governments. History has proven that any nation founded upon the shifting sands of the whim of men will always degenerate into oligarchy and tyranny. However, a nation of virtuous, educated people, which is founded upon and holds to the bedrock of a rule of law system will maintain prosperity and freedom despite the natural occurrences and challenges of history. This elementary yet strikingly relevant dichotomy is misunderstood by many Americans. And, this misunderstanding is one of the many reasons why our nation has been mistakenly led away from a rule of law system toward something that was not intended by our Founding Fathers.

The Founders warned us, we ensure our demise by denying their wisdom.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.