Author Topic: Another Thesis Nailed to the Door of the US Capitol  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another Thesis Nailed to the Door of the US Capitol
« on: September 12, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/387726/dont-give-masters-universe-their-amnesty-jeff-sessions

If in the near future there are those about to read and discuss history, it would not be bad thing if this survives posterity...

No doubt many of the people storming the ramparts of such treasonous filth like Zuckerberg's compound and the private compounds of other Masters of the Universe will know in their gut what Sessions outlined...and then some...

This is but one issue that can trigger a second Civil War, but all triggers will kick off each other as soon as one is pulled, so all that matters is who's side your on when people come a knockin'...

Be warned, politicians!  Any amnesty forced on us with or without Congress, is going to tip the nation into chaos, and your asses will be the first an enraged public goes after!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another Thesis Nailed to the Door of the US Capitol
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 10:32:29 PM »
Speaking of politicans .......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/11/Luis-Gutierrez-Demands-Exec-Amnesty-By-Thanksgiving-We-Will-Not-Tolerate-Another-Disillusionment

Let me tell you about Loois Guhteerez, not LooWeesss Goo tierrrrrez, no rolling r's required: his folks come from Puerto Rico but he was born and raised in this country, so I don't know where the hell the "hispanic" accent comes from, nor his alignment with illegals from all over Central America and Mexico.

He's a fraud and a poseur looking for a power hook.  That is all.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 11:44:39 PM »
Wouldn't you think if you had escaped a Third World sh*thole, that the last thing you'd want to do is transform your newfound home into a replica of what you left behind?  Seriously, what do these Aztlan types think they're going to "win"? 

I wish that somewhere, anywhere, White Western people were willing to put up a fight.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:28:52 AM »
They don't know the difference and they don't care.  They live as they have always and that's all they know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 11:30:20 AM »
BITS

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »
  Make it stop!!    ::pullhair::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 06:40:17 AM »
I guess people aren't fed up enough yet...I don't hear shots, explosions or screaming...

Oh well...

It's coming soon, "when" not "if"...