Author Topic: Cruz Booed, Leaves Haters at Supposed "Christian" Event for Supporting Israel!  (Read 416 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Because of the "bigotry and hatred," Cruz said he had to leave the event.

"After just a few minutes, I had no choice," Cruz said. "I told them that if you will not stand with Israel, if you will not stand with the Jews, then I will not stand with you.  And then I walked off the stage."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/10/Ted-Cruz--Opposition-to-Israel-Led-to-Me-Leaving-Event

Bravo, Sir, Bravo!  So very very few politicians stand up for principles!

::clapping::

These Jew-haters would fit in nicely with Aryan Nation skinheads, the Klan...and are enablers of Islaminals...screw them to Hell, they are not "Christian's"!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
To all you Obama voters, used to watching your boy lead from behind...

What Cruz did is called leadership.  It's what America used to be known for, before the genus of animal known as Obama Voter came along.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
You are correct myn friend, but alas, the Obama Voter is blind, deaf and dumb to reality...they're all still cheering the haters that booed Ted.

They wouldn't know principled leadership if it jumped up and slapped them in their mushy heads!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I guess all of us can look forward to being booed. I'm hurt. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magnum

I think hatred for the Jews runs so deep and is so ingrained in arab culture that many even of the so called arab Christians do no like the Jews.

Of course there are always exceptions   ::whoohoo::

Jewish believers and Arab Christians wash each others feet

GOD BLESS YOU SENATOR CRUZ

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9