Author Topic: Uplifting speech by Ted Cruz at the Values Voter Summit  (Read 973 times)

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Uplifting speech by Ted Cruz at the Values Voter Summit
« on: September 27, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
There is no loss of faith, for me at least, but I do find myself discouraged from time to time, and I found this uplifting. I would love to see him in the majority and think that he might be one last hope for our failing country.

http://videoshare.politico.com/singletitlevideo_chromeless.php?bcpid=309045726001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdT-Wv9cQWadwt8FUbtX2ID_&bctid=3808307246001
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:59:29 PM by ChrstnHsbndFthr »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Uplifting speech by Ted Cruz at the Values Voter Summit
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 07:07:46 PM »
There is no loss of faith, for me at least, but I do find myself discouraged from time to time, and I found this uplifting. I would love to see him in the majority and think that he might be one last hope for our failing country.

If we only had 534 more....

Great vid, CHF. Thanks for sharing.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Uplifting speech by Ted Cruz at the Values Voter Summit
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »

If we only had 534 more....

Great vid, CHF. Thanks for sharing.

Ditto.  I would only amend that to 536, if we had a POTUS & Veep of the same character.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.