Author Topic: Dems want to take over townhalls this summer  (Read 1330 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Dems want to take over townhalls this summer
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:47:48 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/26/liberals-try-rekindle-town-hall-fury-inflamed-health-care-debate/

The article points out the usual scaremongering.

Of course, we know the dems won't be using any facts.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Dems want to take over townhalls this summer
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 04:12:37 PM »
Whereas the Republicans who show up should carry a reeeeelly big, simple diagram, on how big is the fiscal hole that has been dug for us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
Take your video cameras and keep them rolling.

Ok, there is nothing to roll in a digital camera, so keep the pixels accumalating. Or something, what ever pixels do.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »
Or something, what ever pixels do.

They get it on with wheeled fairies.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 06:53:19 AM »
The liberals have done it twice now to Paul Ryan and yesterday to Allen West . These are thug tactics used by Nazis and Communists in the past and will be used with greater frequency and vigor between now and Nov. 2012 . It's time to give them a dose of their own medicine . Take off the gloves ... No more Mr. Nice Guy !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 07:00:10 AM »
The liberals have done it twice now to Paul Ryan and yesterday to Allen West . These are thug tactics used by Nazis and Communists in the past and will be used with greater frequency and vigor between now and Nov. 2012 . It's time to give them a dose of their own medicine . Take off the gloves ... No more Mr. Nice Guy !

I agree.  Union thugs, Code Pink(o) thugs, Airhead America thugs...you cannot allow any of these leftists agitators go unanswered and unchallenged, or you'll just be allowing the next Kristallnacht!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »
Based on a few of the videos that have come out over the past week, they're gonna have to do a helluva lot better than that, and I don't believe it's possible.

The thing Leftists don't get is that there's a difference between the outrage demonstrated at townhalls against the Democrats in 2009-2010, and the current outrage of the Left. The difference is in the moral justification. It's not subjective. There is a right and a wrong, and the American people were on the side of righteousness when they rose up against the totalitarian bent of the Democrats. Now these Leftists believe that if they demonstrate the same level of outrage on BEHALF of the totalitarian bent of the Democrats, that suddenly the moral outrage against them is effectively countered. But the Democrats STILL want the same immoral things that outraged the people, and simply expressing rage on behalf of their totalitarianism doesn't make them right. All they'll succeed in doing is making sure that conservatives populate the townhalls against them once again, in opposition to their immoral theft of our liberty.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
Based on a few of the videos that have come out over the past week, they're gonna have to do a helluva lot better than that, and I don't believe it's possible.

The thing Leftists don't get is that there's a difference between the outrage demonstrated at townhalls against the Democrats in 2009-2010, and the current outrage of the Left. The difference is in the moral justification. It's not subjective. There is a right and a wrong,

You're absolutely right IDP!  Just like in Madison they reveal their true selves by this behaviour. I'd suggest to conservatives attending townhalls to start singing God Bless America or chanting USA when the libs start up.

Also note to libs--not a good idea to be belligerent to a cop.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 04:06:48 PM »
Ugh.  So, this ended up being about her instead of West.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
Ugh.  So, this ended up being about her instead of West.

The contrast between the two was beautiful.

I was again impressed by his whole demeanor as he tried to speak.  Then I thought of him next to BO.  An even better contrast.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »

Andrew Breitbart's Presidential Preferences

Breitbart's presidential observations

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 08:39:07 PM »
"the tea party...this is their time"

::thumbsup::