Author Topic: Is NC Sen Kay Hagan's Republican Challenger a Dumbass?  (Read 724 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Is NC Sen Kay Hagan's Republican Challenger a Dumbass?
« on: October 07, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »
Yes. He is all eat up with RINOplasty, thanks to Karl Rove. But the kicker? He will debate Sen.Kay Hagan (D-NC) tonight. And the moderator is . . .
Wait for it . . . .
Democratic Party Operative and Fake TV Journalist . . . .
George Stephanopoulos.

Now, have said all that (and yes, I'll vote against Kay Hagan), the best way Thom Tillis can make this a win-win is to attack George as the Clinton/Democratic Party hack that he is.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Is NC Sen Kay Hagan's Republican Challenger a Dumbass?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 04:33:01 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:25:28 PM »
Never happen, BAS.  You did say "RINOplasty", right?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 04:57:29 PM »
Sighhhhhhh,,,,,,,,

And it will be the same dumb b*****t's wondering why the Senate is still in Democrat hands in January 2015.   

Most are already doing a victory dance,  for the "victory"  that seems less and less likely by the day.   It will not be a blowout at all  in November.    Just because Democrats are unpopular doesn't mean voters like the GOP any better.    When both parties are unpopular like they are today,  it won't hurt Democrats that much. 

At best, IMHO,  if the GOP doesn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,  is a lousy one seat majority.  51-49,  that's it,  the huge victory.   And that "majority"  will ensure another liberal in the WH in 2016.   

I don't think the GOP will be picking up seats in the House either,  in fact they may lose more then they win.   I don't think they will get the Senate at all.