Author Topic: This piece by the Old Molding Hag is so pathetic it is hilarious!  (Read 898 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Cry of G.O.P. in Campaign: All Is Dismal

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/10/us/politics/republican-strategy-midterm-elections.html?_r=0

So...I guess by contrast...the NY Slimes and all Libiots think things are all sunny, funtastic and just super-perfect!   ::hysterical::

This, from the ideology that routinely accuses their enemies of wanting to kill, enslave, rob, abuse, rape, extort every soul on the planet and accuse them of wanting to end the sun from shining, the earth from spinning and all that rot and more?!  Wow, another case of what they accuse their enemies of you can be certain they've already done it, continue to do it and plan on doing it some more!

And jeez...I thought the GOP was dead, that their refusal to worship Latino's & Prog Wymens etc was dooming them to certain and perpetual electoral defeat...so why all the sour grapes?  Seems to me if they bought their own bullshyt they'd just sit quietly and let them die?

These people are so pathetic it is beyond sad and into comical and tragic...many of the people they demonize as GOPer's are more in line with the Tea Party, The Founders and Us than they are with the fricken GOP!  Paul & Cruz, synomonous with Boehner, Jindal & Priebus!  Yeah, right!  Only the FSA and other dregs too stupid to live believe that link!  But this is what they do, this is the cyncial and inherintly evil spew they wish to beat into peoples heads and believe as fact.  Who but a complete fricken moron believes this shyt?  I know they're out there and they vote, but still...it is amazing these jackholes keep doing the same shyt day after day, year after year, decade after decade...and then wonder why their subscribers leave in droves...

Totally insane, dysfunctional and hilariously pathetic!  Once the balloon goes up it will be a pleasure popping these lizards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.