Author Topic: This explains everything.  (Read 675 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
This explains everything.
« on: October 12, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »
I don't know if anyone here has heard of Lame Cherry.

Sometimes her rants are rambling, incoherent and sort of crazy sounding.

But I read this today and it explains, to me at least, that gun control is a red herring.

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-armed-american-gulag.html

The Armed American Gulag

I have cows my children and horses, and they get something learned in their heads and you just can not unlearn them.
 You are a great deal like them as you were programmed long ago about gun confiscation and the NRA made a fortune off of you, before it was taken over by the elite and Wayne LaPierre jumped into bed with Harry Reid for Nevada election theft.

I will repeat that YOU ARE ALREADY LOCKED IN THE AMERICAN GULAG. You can not escape America without federal papers. If you try, they will throw you into prison.

If you try to take your money out the country, they will come for it and you as Obama started this in 2009 in Switzerland.

You are in prison, locked in and you can not get out.

So if  you are locked in a prison, and you are conditioned to not rise up in revolt, and you have piles of guns and ammunition, there is absolutely no reason the cartel is ever going to try and take your guns from you, as guns are the narcotic of the masses to pacify them into thinking they are free.

What do you think I was telling you when I noted Col. John Henry Pattersen of the British military in India, was hunting maneating tigers and leopards who were chewing on the natives and in order to get them to help him, as beaters, he had an amnesty declared, and piles of guns came out from under the floors of the Indians.

Think about that. India was armed to the teeth, and still they did not rise up to throw off British rule.

Before you start looking down your nose at the D'Souza darkies, perhaps you should recognize that you are the same coolies in you are armed and do absolutely nothing to free yourselves, because you have been conditioned to believe you are free, and I can promise you this..........

If a John Wayne rose up and started to throw off the shackles of feudal rule, just as George Washington and the Founders did, they of course would be arrested and every one of you from Sean Hannity on down would abandon them to the firing squad.

This blog never has advocated an armed revolution, and it is why this blog has laid out the protocols to use the system against itself to crumble it from it's own weight, because this popular girl knows you do not have it in you to Valley Forge this as a few of you shot over would flee like Madison's mob in the War of 1812 before the British who burned down the White House.
 You do not have it in you to throw off the feudal dictatorship, because it has been bred out of you. That is why the cartel allows you to buy all those guns and if you get the point my children, most of those firearms are manufactured by the European elite, so you are just like the Indians being sold weapons in the Plains Indian wars, just before they sent in the troops to wipe them out.

The cartel is not stupid enough to go around confiscating guns or blasting you to piles of corpses. They know in Stanford and Tavistock that even dull minds would figure out this was a bad thing and then things would crumble.
 The European elitists who run this, need you as cannon fodder or nuclear fodder and need your nuclear arms to draw fire from the east Eurasian hordes yet. They need you in this illusionary balance before they break the system down. You have guns for the reason of invasion which they do plan, so you can get dead and make competitors dead in a war that is being manufactured to burn down the variuos populaces.

Allowing you to keep guns while the UN threatens to confiscate them is a psychological ploy in it makes you feel like you have something the elite want and it welds you into a liberated mindset of hunkering down for the long haul, as you do not notice new prison walls going up around you as the noose closes about you.

Animal parks are full of happy wild animals who are deceived into believing they are still free, because they are given enough space. In a cage they would die, but allowed to roam over a caged area, they are pacified.

That is the doctrine you are existing under and it is getting boresome in this Alex Jones being a clever conduit of information in putting his spin on things published elsewhere to look intelligent as he keeps spinning the same old fables of gun control and whatever else his talking points are  festering about on Drudge to give the illusion that "your voice is being heard" so you once again do not Loco Larry.

They have you. They have you by your own laws using laws which should protect you to enslave you. You are in prison in not being able to leave America, not with your person or assets. They have allowed you guns and are taking more of your money in high priced guns and ammunition to make you feel that you are still free, and to give you a seige mentality, which is an imprisoning protocol conditioning with paranoia and this is utilized to wear the mind down, and wear the resistance down until you just give up inside your prison cell, which looks allot like your home.

As you need to be reminded, the American Revoution took place on the issues of a tax on imported tea, the right of being heard by your representatives and the right to not be hauled away by the military and or killed.

You are paying something like 85% in taxes in one factors in all the hidden add on taxes. You have people in Congress, 1600 Penn Avenue and the Judiciary who could care less about your ideas. You now have laws of illegal search and seizure, with spying on you.........and Mr. Obama has lists of people he can murder legally without trial as he has already carried out.

The Founders had just a few events and they were in revolution. You have thousands of events and you sit still on your invisible psychological leash.

I have provided you the protocols in how to save yourselves as individuals just living. You do not have it in you to rise up, as you would crumble after the first Ruby Ridge. You suck on your guns as a nipple sugar tit and are pacified.

There is not any need to take firearms away as they are a psychological tool, which you will not use.........no more than if they handed out atomic bombs or military divisions to save yourselves, and you would just find a way to put your chains back on.

Do not feel bad about this, as I recall a remarkable case of a serial murderer, who literally had a woman he kidnapped in his car, pulled into a gas station, and left her there as he went inside.
 She never tried to save herself. She just sat in the car, awaited his return and then was raped and murdered.

The experts have been conditioning you for all of your lives. It is not your fault. You can only be shown non aggressive ways to save yourselves, as you are exactly like the children of Israel in the exodus from Egypt, in they were not warriors but slaves, and all they could do was wander about for 40 years until God killed them off and a new generation of hunters arose.

It is a remarkable zoo in which America is and how all reside in captivity. They lance the boil of the Hutatrees or create the NARCOPATH like the Joker in Colorado........and yes you can quote me on that zombie term of Narcopath is a created insanity due to drug manipulation and mental conditioning.
 If you can handle it, with your floride, your booze, your dope, your wave television, your computers, your cell phones, and those clever chemicals added to cosmetics and foods, you are all altered in some form by chemicals or electronics spiking chemical reactions in your bodies.

They are so far ahead of you my children and are in control of all of the communication avenues, that you really do not comprehend all which has taken place in being a rat in this maze.

The protocols do have those who will not succumb and are aware. No matter the conditioning they are that unique group who do not respond to methods initiated.

The feudal lords desire to think you are winning, so that you will never conceive you have already lost.

Lame Cherry

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: This explains everything.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 09:20:48 AM »
If that were true, I would have been arrested months ago. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 11:33:27 AM »
Um, yeah.

Well as we "hunker down in the the long haul mindset" I don't think any of us has missed the walls are going up around us. I, could today, open a bitcoin account, put all of my assets in it, drive across the border and pull them out in another currency.  The walls are not 100%  complete, and you can still leave if you have a desire to do so, assets mostly intact.  But to go where? If you can pass for native somewhere, you may have a plan.  But the walls are going up everywhere. Your Little 3rd world oasis will eventually be controlled directly or indirectly by China and Russia and they won't even give you the "illusion" that you can own a gun ...

so Do you want to be in your cage WITH a gun, or in a Cage without a gun.

And no, TPTB probably don't really care if they have gun control laws or not.  They like them, because then they can enforce them selectively and it gives them a "legitimate" reason to arrest and harass nearly every member of the political opposition, but is more about motivating their base - who bred even more for captivity,  feel guns are scary.

As you need to be reminded, the American Revolution took place on the issues of a tax on imported tea, the right of being heard by your representatives and the right to not be hauled away by the military and or killed.

You are paying something like 85% in taxes in one factors in all the hidden add on taxes.

And when I am living on my little farm , producing too little to be taxed  and the military comes knocking, I will STILL be using my gun. Maybe I take only one.
The point here is they CAN'T really control us while we still have them. The danger of uprising will always be there.

This blog never has advocated an armed revolution, and it is why this blog has laid out the protocols to use the system against itself to crumble it from it's own weight, because this popular girl knows you do not have it in you to Valley Forge this as a few of you shot over would flee like Madison's mob in the War of 1812 before the British who burned down the White House.

I don't read her, but does she think she is some sort of hero? "Valley Forging" it would be the WORST POSSIBLE thing to do. Give them an easy to hit target?  How would that help?
The system is going to collapse under its own weight with or without her "protocols"  The War, when it is fought , will be fought to grow food on your own land without interference or having to pay tribute to our would-be slave-masters.
We are not slaves because we choose to pick our battles.
We are not slaves because we choose to not die a senseless martyr as we watch the prison being constructed.
We are not slaves as long as we have the ability to tell them no.

As much as she wants to see our lack of fire as capitulation,  its not.
But there is no point in directly engaging an enemy who is ALREADY working to defeat itself through money printing and bad management.
They want to enslave or kill the libtards in the cities? Let them. They are not my brothers. I will not die for them.
It collapses under its own weight,  they come for the guns before it does,  or they simply decide to kill everyone with a bio-weapon and then use that crisis to implement the martial law and reduce  resistance to manageable numbers.  It would seem they are going with option 3. 
Doesn't matter.  When they come down my road to make me do something - anything, I will open fire.
If SWAT is in my lawn, I can only assume they are here to rob, enslave  or kill me, and we will be better off fighting them alone, or in small neighborhood groups  - just as the Vietcong did.
If they never come, then the walls crumble with no money to maintain them. Their cage has enough space for me to live independent of them - something Zoo animals can't do. And that makes all of the difference.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:20:23 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 02:48:43 PM »
Yeah, some hero...wtf is her point again?

I understand bitterness, I think we all do, you cannot be an intelligent liberty-centric person today and no be disgusted by what passes for latter day American citizenry.  Weisshaupt did a fine job deconstructing her screed, all I have to say to her is "good luck"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 02:50:39 PM »
Every time I hear or read someone castigating others for being such docile sheep, reminding us of how our forefathers revolted over less provocation, I always want to ask them "Then why haven't I seen you on the news yet?  Why haven't you already shown us and the world that unlike us you're not a docile sheep?"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 03:00:29 PM »
Yeah I don't get her angle...the only suitable responses are to start shooting or what, give up our guns?  I am out to look after me and mine, period.  I am not looking to impress anyone I cannot impress.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 08:45:13 AM »
Yeah I don't get her angle...the only suitable responses are to start shooting or what, give up our guns?  I am out to look after me and mine, period.  I am not looking to impress anyone I cannot impress.
Wow! The picture looks so dim that I would welcome a nuclear war with all the pain. Depression doesn't come close. I am very sad that my children will have to live in the ugly world as caged animals. Had I know what I know now, I never would have asked God to give them to me. ::barf::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.