Author Topic: Idaho: Ordained ? You have to conduct Gay Marriages.  (Read 917 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Idaho: Ordained ? You have to conduct Gay Marriages.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 08:18:11 AM »
Fine, come and make me, Fascist!

;)

I hope there is a wall of armed private citzens ringing the church!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 05:45:39 PM »
They going to make the imans perform them too?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 08:31:50 PM »
Hey.....I would marry them....but my fee,,,,,,would be really, really high and it would be in cash or cashiers check. The ceremony would also include scriptures which show homosexuality to be sin as I was forced by the state to conduct the ceremony. Then I would pronounce them abomination and abomination.

Seriously, these pastors need to start to use their brains when faced with this type of trash. If this is going to be forced under the veil of fines and jail time, then give the little faggots their ceremony, just conduct it to the Word of God.

How about this:

Friends and Family of the BRIDE and BRIDE, or GROOM and GROOM, thank you for being here on this sin filled day.

We invite you to leave behind the worries and concerns brought forth by the scriptures over the unseemly joining together of two people of the same sex and focus on the need and desire to be loved, even if said love sends you to hell.
And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship, as scripture leads us to understand is between a man and woman, but is being led today by government intervention to include all people so as I am forced by the state to issue a certificate of marriage, I do so with the understanding this is not a Godly bonding, but a state forced bonding. So your marriage today is the legal joining by the state but not in the eyes of God.

With this stated, by the power vested by the state only, I pronounce you married.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.