Author Topic: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,  (Read 3766 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 11:34:02 AM »
MSNBC already talking about gun control....................sigh.....................

Let them, the morons that they are.  "Gun control" because terrorists have them?  Yeah, I can just see Rachael Madcow figuring she's safer from terrorists if all we CCW holders are disarmed.  Did I say MORONS?!

Do they even know the attack was in Canada, not here?

Pretty sure the leftards in Canada are gonna be blatting and bawling for this very soon also.. Its my opinion that Harper will tell them to piss off and loosen gun control laws right sharpish.

Well, here's the first whizzing -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/prime-minister-stephen-harper-calls-for-airstrikes-on-isil-after-wednesdays-terror-attack-video/

...wanting to kill some Islaminals is a nice start.

More please.   ::thumbsup::

PS - SDA doing a good job covering this.  http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/   ::USA::  (Imagine I am holding a Canadian flag)   ::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:43:08 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 02:03:41 PM »
Is it that exposure to islam perverts normal people or that it is people who are twisted to begin with who are drawn to the cult? Either way it doesn't exactly present a shining beacon, does it?

(The fact that Øbola endorses it isn't exactly a resume enhancer either!)

I think it's both really.  I believe Islam is the product of a sadistic and backward people -- it's exactly the sort of religion a bunch of violent lunatics would create for themselves.  If you look at pre-Islamic societies in the Middle East, you still see a lot of the same barbarous traits.  Even back to the Code of Hammurabi in Mesopotamia you see hints at their proclivity for torture and collective punishment.

I think this then in turn serves as an attraction to similarly inclined barbarians. Personally I think it's the work of the Father of Lies.

I see it as a group of smart power hungry leaders using religion to gain support of the ignorant uneducated bunch being sold on the idea of doing gods work and the reward only after death.  It's a version of we have to pass it to see what's in it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »
The Dark Side of trying to fight back...

http://news.yahoo.com/canada-speed-plans-toughen-security-laws-pm-harper-144202321.html;_ylt=AwrBEiQAKUlU2j0AYlbQtDMD

...y'all get your version of the Patriot Act and have all your personal data vacuumed by the government and uyour every movement, word and thought examined...and get stuck with an asshat like Obola...and you're right back in the crapper like us!

Why, does it never occur to anybody that the best way to combat any violent jackwagon is to enlist the help of the people and not treat everyone like a criminal?

Arm us, let us make arrests and defend ourselves.  We could end a lot of shyt before it starts if we were not treated like criminals before and after anything happens!!!

::pullhair::   ::cussing::  Idiots!!!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 04:15:40 PM »
Is it that exposure to islam perverts normal people or that it is people who are twisted to begin with who are drawn to the cult? Either way it doesn't exactly present a shining beacon, does it?

(The fact that Øbola endorses it isn't exactly a resume enhancer either!)

Its no accident that Islamists go into prisons around the world for new converts.    Yesterday's terrorist did time (for drugs I think).   My guess,  he was a jailhouse convert. 

Access to prisons need to be cut off to Islam. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »
Access to prisons the world need to be cut off to Islam.

Fixed it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline robins111

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:37 PM »
Access to prisons the world need to be cut off to Islam.

Fixed it.

Works for me..

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 08:09:11 PM »
I am still in favor of giving them full access to graveyards though.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 08:53:20 PM »
I don't recall if I have said this before* on our forum but I'm going to say it again.

(The beauty of our forum is that I can express this opinion and not get banned for saying what I think.)

This whole islamic/jihad/senseless killing/maiming/etc. thing is not going to go away. In fact, it's coming here. Very obviously it is in Canada now. But we can expect to see it here in ever increasing instances as time goes on. I repeat, it isn't going away.

Islam is the only religion I can think of where a sizable portion (if not all) of its adherents believe that killing/maiming/etc. is doctrinal. That is, those activities are normal for them.

So here is what I think:

Ultimately, it's us or them. If we (that is, non-muslims) are to literally survive we are going to have to kill every single last one of them. That seems to be their position as regards us and at some point we are going to have to come to grips with this concept. We are going to have to go to war against islam and every single last one of its adherents because they are already at war with us. We are going to have to exterminate them. When this will happen I do not know. It could be in my lifetime or it could be after I have passed away but I am convinced that this situation is untenable and that it is only a matter of time before something has to give. Either they will triumph and we will all be killed or we will triumph and they will all be killed. Ultimately (and that word is being used correctly here), one of these two groups of people will have to be extinguished. Us or them.

And this is only because muslims will not have it any other way. We are willing to live in peace with them. They are not willing to live in peace with us. The evidence for this is overwhelming. In every country where islam has gained a foothold it gradually becomes the majority religion by either driving out or killing all of its opponents. There are no exceptions to this situation that I can recall. If anyone knows of a country that was once majority islam that somehow ceased to be that way, that didn't eventually drive out or kill all non-muslims feel free to name it. Muslims are the most intolerant people the world has ever known. And that's saying something because the ethnic Chinese in China are pretty bad that way. Even satanists are more "peaceful" than muslims. When I try to think of something that is akin to islam the only thing that comes to mind is rabies. Come into contact with islam long enough and you are going to either be killed or become a crazed killer.

Lots of people have noticed that you just don't hear any outrage, disgust or similar objection from allegedly "peaceful" or "mainstream" muslims when these atrocities occur. There is a reason for this. It's because they aren't outraged. They aren't disgusted. They have no objections. They agree with the "extremists" and they have zero sympathy for their victims. They grudgingly display a modicum of disagreement when challenged over one of these events. Instead they turn the table on whoever is challenging them and demand to make known that islam is a religion of peace and "how dare you" suggest that it is anything but peaceful. All evidence to the contrary.

So...the only thing that I can conclude from observable data is that sooner or later this situation will have to be faced and dealt with. Islam is a morally poisonous religion. There is no getting along with it. You may as well try to get along with bubonic plague. The world will either kill these monsters off or eventually, ultimately it will be plunged into darkness for an unknown amount of time.

Admittedly, this notion appears to be at odds with my Christian beliefs. As a Christian, I am to love others and demonstrate Christ's love and His path to salvation. However, I do not believe that my religion was supposed to be a suicide pact, either. I do no believe that God wants me and every other believer to allow ourselves to be killed. It is one thing to be a martyr for one's beliefs...that does happen and it has had great success in eventually turning around the lives of some of the persecutors. But in a situation where there is a genocidal enemy? No. I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind when he encouraged His followers to "turn the other cheek." You can't turn the other cheek when you are dead. We went to war against the Nazis because they were genocidal. Same with the imperial Japanese. In both of those examples the countries were turned around and are now allies. But in both of those examples we were dealing with nationalism rather than religion. I suspect that a religion, especially an evil religion, cannot be defeated short of annihilation.

So, again...I think that ultimately islam and all of its adherents are going to have to be exterminated. That's what I think.

*I first said this after noon on September 11th, 2001.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 01:20:39 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »
I agree absolutely.  Churchill made the same observation about its similarity to rabies ("as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog"). It's also important for modern generations to see all this in its true historical context. None of this is really new or recent. We haven't done anything to provoke their hostility other than failing to become Islamic ourselves. They have waged incessant war against any and all non-Muslims since the 7th century.  You are also right about why the outrage and condemnation is conspicuously absent among the so-called moderate majority of Muslims.  The best explanation I heard is this:

A radical Muslim wants to cut off your head. A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to cut off your head.

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 01:00:39 AM »
Anyone care to guess what the Facebook page of a hatchet wielding maniac looks like?

Anyone?

Bueller?

A New York City police officer is in critical condition and another is stable after a man with a hatchet attacked four officers on the street in Queens, New York, on Thursday, officials said. The other officers then opened fire on the man, killing him and accidentally striking a nearby woman, who was later treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Police Commissioner William Bratton said it was unclear what provoked the attack, NBC New York reports, but law enforcement agencies nationwide have been on high alert following fatal terrorism-linked attacks on uniformed soldiers in Canada on Wednesday and another on Monday.

The incident began around 2 p.m. when the officers were asked by a freelance photographer to pose for a photo. A hatchet-wielding man then charged at the group from behind – “unprovoked and not speaking a word,” according to Bratton – striking one officer in the arm and another officer in the head. The other two officers then opened fire, killing the attacker.

LINK

Unprovoked you say? Really? I can't imagine whatever could have brought this on. Perhaps he was suffering from a bout of indigestion. Yeah, sure...that could do it. Couldn't possibly be typical muslim behavior. No. Not a chance.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 01:22:54 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline robins111

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 06:08:35 AM »
trapeze, I agree with your statement, It's getting quite apparent here in Canada, that the general population has just about exhausted and sympathy for the Pisslamists and their causes.

I sense a great upheaval coming in the near future, in spite of the attempts by the MSM to play these events down and trivialize them.  I am an old soldier/firefighter, and we tend to respect our guts when we see smoke on the horizon, and in my 58 years, I've never been so sure that something very ugly is going to happen soon.   

I expect that the muzzies won't be able to STFU and they'll be staging a protest against the imaginary islamiphobia, dutifully attended by the leftard media, That will be the spark,, wanna bet on it??

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 07:18:43 AM »
I wouldn't bet against that Robins, nope, not a chance.

And Trap, about Mr HatchetJihadi...get a load of this BS:

http://weaselzippers.us/203441-zale-thompson-hatchet-wielding-islamist-and-part-time-philosopher/

...is full of stupid.  Crazy, and ignorant...the Ashanti people, antiquity...all of human history...this jackhole knows nothing.  The perfect Islaminal.

Oh, and just to end on a positive note...

The Last Crusade.

::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:26:46 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »
And back to Canada...

http://weaselzippers.us/203415-his-dogs-are-still-waiting-for-soldier-killed-by-terrorist-to-come-home/

Oh Jeez...I think something is bothering my eyes...

ETA -

And this...

http://iotwreport.com/?p=257377

...I just don't know what to say about this without being harsh...

But, this chap -

http://iotwreport.com/?p=257402

He deserves whatever your highest commendation is.   ::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:50:05 AM by Libertas »

Offline robins111

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 07:49:08 AM »
And it keeps going on... Canadian Consulate was delivered an envelope of yellow powder in Istanbul

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2014/10/20141024-081505.html

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2014, 07:51:48 AM »
And it keeps going on... Canadian Consulate was delivered an envelope of yellow powder in Istanbul

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2014/10/20141024-081505.html

Germany and Belgium too.

These animals are too comfortable, they need their cages rattled real hard, and people need to start waking up to their threat to humanity!

Offline robins111

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »
Now I don't want my American brothers and sisters to take offence, but after this series of attacks, Prime Minister Harper contacted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel for advice,

I'm not sure why Obama was not first on the list and never was called, I'm sure it was an oversight.. JMHO

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »
I take no offense.  That just shows extremely good common sense.

In fact, if anybody asks, I too am a Canadian...I just cannot admit to being an American, not for the past 6 years anyway...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »
As much of a threat as these musloids are, they're still not the main threat.  The main threat, as ever, is the domestic Left.  They are the enablers and co-conspirators.  Whether it's musloids killing Canadian soldiers, the "no go" areas in every large European city, or the plague of rapes in cities like Oslo, all of it is the consequence of Western liberals.  They are the real enemy, the one whose neck I so want to get my hands around.

These islamists, they're piss-ants.  Dangerous, yes, but a culturally and philosophically healthy West would have no trouble at all dealing with them.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2014, 11:14:10 AM »
That is true, we'll never deal with them until we deal with them!

Offline robins111

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »