Author Topic: WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate  (Read 7531 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:41:30 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: WH Supposedly Releases Birth Certif
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:24:27 AM »
It says, "Certificate of Live Birth" right at the top. Isn't that the same thing they produced a couple years ago?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Check out the date on the bottom left and the signature to the right. The last one wasn't signed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
Note that as soon as Trump started mainstreaming the issue, somewhat, the form was whipped right out.

I wonder if we'll see the same forthcoming, now that Trump has started baiting Toonces for being a dumb student not worthy of the Ivy League?

::popcorn::

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 08:47:58 AM »
I'm glad this issue is settled. I gess Sheppy Sheptard knew what he was talking about.  ::evil::

Flop flop, fizz fizz,
oh what a relief it is!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »

Why didn't they publish a nice big clear image?

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 09:10:27 AM »
I guess that settles it.
Now, about that "matural born" thing

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 09:10:43 AM »
I couldn't have forged a better copy myself !  ;D

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:08:39 AM »
I'm gonna thank The Trump. I thought this would be one of the "surprises" obummer would pull just before election time. Now, there is plenty of time to scrutinize this new certificate....I noticed there is no religion listed.

OK Donald, move on to his school transcripts. obama made the comment his birth (certificate) concerns were petty and took away from our national discussion....so certainly, his school transcripts fall under the very same pettyness.....

Love or hate The Donald, he seems to be the only person who has a national presence, with balls.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:29 AM »
Note that as soon as Trump started mainstreaming the issue, somewhat, the form was whipped right out.

U.S. Government Printing Office , Washington D.C.   ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »
This is not the original, it is on nice patterned paper...who the frack in 1961 in any state used nice patterned paper?  I was born a year earlier and my original form is on ratty paper with sh*tty rotten-spaced type and messy signatures...but the seal is still intact.

This is just another CLB trotted out to tame the timid...and the protestations over the distraction (after having spent millions to suppress release of the original and all the mystery surrounding the trip to Hawaii and mysterious goings on and reports of missing documents) is meant to distract and derail any further investigation.  And the MFM, Ruling Class clowns et al will let it die.

I still have serious doubts, and I seriously doubt I will ever know the unvarnished truth.

Oh well...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
Mine is so damned old it was written on parchment with a quill pen !

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »
This is not the original, it is on nice patterned paper...who the frack in 1961 in any state used nice patterned paper?  I was born a year earlier and my original form is on ratty paper with sh*tty rotten-spaced type and messy signatures...but the seal is still intact.

This is just another CLB trotted out to tame the timid...and the protestations over the distraction (after having spent millions to suppress release of the original and all the mystery surrounding the trip to Hawaii and mysterious goings on and reports of missing documents) is meant to distract and derail any further investigation.  And the MFM, Ruling Class clowns et al will let it die.

I still have serious doubts, and I seriously doubt I will ever know the unvarnished truth.

Oh well...

Obviously, certificate of births in hawaii are kept in vacuum sealed vaults, free from dust and air....thus, the pristine condition.  ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

Obviously, certificate of births in hawaii are kept in vacuum sealed vaults, free from dust and air....thus, the pristine condition.  ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::

::thumbsup::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
Mine is so damned old it was written on parchment with a quill pen !

Was the doctors signature that of the illustrious Benjamin Rush?!

;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »
Whoever dated 18b also dated 19b.....a day later.

The obongo regime takes a gianormous step.....backwards!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 11:17:36 AM »
You're right 'Soup, look identical!

Plus, the patterned paper thingy is partly explained...the GP link (below) shows the copy that was in the "book" was on white paper.  All remaining questions are still open for debate, in addition to you noticing the dates being made by similar hand.  This is looking more and more like an after-the-fact mock up.  Wonder what else might be questionable, eh?! 

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/obama-bc2.jpg

I think Trump asking for transcripts is spot on...a way of raising issues back to actual place of birth...Occidental - either lying about birthplace to commit fraud or what?!

Keep asking Donald!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
Thank you very much WH; now may we view the transcripts?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »

I wonder if we'll see the same forthcoming, now that Trump has started baiting Toonces for being a dumb student not worthy of the Ivy League?

::popcorn::

Trump has Obama's number. The "liberal intelligentsia" are a preening sort, enormously conscious of credentials that point to one as being a fully vetted member of that intelligentsia. You can see an hilarious example of this in Ann Coulter's takedown of Olberdork over his Cornell diploma. The thought that people are starting to question Obama's intellectual and academic qualifications to attend an Ivy League school is the sort of thing that will keep him awake at night, way more so than something like international terrorism or the debt crisis.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:31:51 AM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »
...the sort of thing that will keep him awake at night

anything that  ::pokeineye:: I'm for!