Author Topic: WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate  (Read 7653 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: WH Supposedly Releases Birth Certif
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 12:20:12 PM »
...the sort of thing that will keep him awake at night

anything that  ::pokeineye:: I'm for!

Amen LadyVirginia!

I know that it is poor of me to wish ill upon anyone, but I think I'm OK if I just wish distress... ::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »
This is not the original, it is on nice patterned paper...who the frack in 1961 in any state used nice patterned paper?  I was born a year earlier and my original form is on ratty paper with sh*tty rotten-spaced type and messy signatures...but the seal is still intact.

This is just another CLB trotted out to tame the timid...and the protestations over the distraction (after having spent millions to suppress release of the original and all the mystery surrounding the trip to Hawaii and mysterious goings on and reports of missing documents) is meant to distract and derail any further investigation.  And the MFM, Ruling Class clowns et al will let it die.

I still have serious doubts, and I seriously doubt I will ever know the unvarnished truth.

Oh well...

Obviously, certificate of births in hawaii are kept in vacuum sealed vaults, free from dust and air....thus, the pristine condition.  ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::

It's brand new look at the date on the bottom left it dates the 25 th of this month and year.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »
This is not the original, it is on nice patterned paper...who the frack in 1961 in any state used nice patterned paper?  I was born a year earlier and my original form is on ratty paper with sh*tty rotten-spaced type and messy signatures...but the seal is still intact.

This is just another CLB trotted out to tame the timid...and the protestations over the distraction (after having spent millions to suppress release of the original and all the mystery surrounding the trip to Hawaii and mysterious goings on and reports of missing documents) is meant to distract and derail any further investigation.  And the MFM, Ruling Class clowns et al will let it die.

I still have serious doubts, and I seriously doubt I will ever know the unvarnished truth.

Oh well...

Obviously, certificate of births in hawaii are kept in vacuum sealed vaults, free from dust and air....thus, the pristine condition.  ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::

It's brand new look at the date on the bottom left it dates the 25 th of this month and year.

It's a copy of a supposed original, doesn't settle a thing.  Typically there are at least two full originals...one given the parents and one archived with the state.  It is obvious momma's copy long since disposed of...and the state is reluctant to release or even prove the existence of their original.  If a copy is all that is being trotted out, doesn't settle a thing.

But, on to the transcripts!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 01:22:19 PM »
I think they're terrified of revealing that George W. Bush, who "everyone knows" is a drooling moron, has a better academic record than the most brilliant individual to have ever set foot upon our unworthy world.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
I think they're terrified of revealing that George W. Bush, who "everyone knows" is a drooling moron, has a better academic record than the most brilliant individual to have ever set foot upon our unworthy world.

His record is likely littered with drug use, poor grades and the tireless effort of his mentors keeping him in school........ Not to mention the AC/DC aspect of his existence.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »
The opening round of challenge questions via The Smoking Gun.

•   If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

•   Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

•   What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

•   In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

•   What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

•   Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 02:41:06 PM »

His record is likely littered with drug use, poor grades and the tireless effort of his mentors keeping him in school........ Not to mention the AC/DC aspect of his existence.
I think his academic records will show an absolute academic commitment to and involvement with Marxism, anti-American radicalism, radical Afro-centrism, and Alinsky-esque destruction of the constitutional republic.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
I just changed the thread title to "WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate"

I've always wanted to use the "alleged" word in a particularly disparaging way toward Democrats.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »
Jerome Corsi responds. (Warning: link is to WND so consider the source, eh?)

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire."

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 02:48:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:51:11 PM by trapeze »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
This, from the comments at Trap's "Smoking Gun" link...

[blockquote]I noticed the possible "layers" in this document almost immediately. When I had the .pdf file of the BC open in my browser then used Command + Tab (on an Apple computer), to switch to another app, I noticed that the majority of the text disappeared. I recreated the effect numerous times. As others have suggested, when you open the BC in Acrobat (full version) and strip out the "Metadata" and "Deleted or cropped content" this SAME EXACT TEXT disappears leaving only a few bits of type, date stamps and all or part of three signatures: his mother, the attendant and the local registrar. Also, some of the digits used in the Aug. 8, 1961 date stamp disappear. The full background and the April 25, 2011 stamp remain. I am making no "birther" claims, but CLEARLY this document has been altered. If it had been photographed or scanned, the pixels containing all the information (the document background, the type, the signatures, date stamps and the check marks) would be part of ONE pixelated image. As someone who uses Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite daily, it is my belief that had the BC been scanned or photographed, the layering would not happen. Again, I am making NO "birther" claims or conclusions. But I believe this document has been altered.[/blockquote]
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »
The father was 25 and the mother was 18 the day he was born. She was a minor when she got knocked up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 02:59:46 PM »
WTF does this mean? Is it faked?

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »
It means more controversy.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
It means more controversy.

I saw a link to nationalreview over at HotAir, and apparently someone at NR scanned a document and optimized it and it produced the same kind of layering. Although it would seem that there are multiple layers on the Obama BC, and selective data included on each layer.
Damn.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 03:56:37 PM »
All this document prooves is that he is a human afterall. :(

I personally thought he was a reptile with those big ears. No, wait, reptiles don't have ears. I don't know. I just didn't think he was human. dang!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 04:01:24 PM »
How absolutely degrading for the POTUS to have to do a press conference halfway through his term on his birth certificate.  He should have taken care of this issue as a candidate.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 05:36:20 PM »
As was pointed out already

U. K. L. Lee   ::thinking::

Seriously.  WTF?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »
As was pointed out already

U. K. L. Lee   ::thinking::

Seriously.  WTF?

To what are you referring?  I didn't watch the vid.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"