Author Topic: WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate  (Read 7530 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: WH Releases Alleged Birth Certificate
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2011, 09:50:27 PM »

I think Dr. Florida was addressing a position that he is totally pathological.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2011, 10:37:47 PM »
His White grandparents knew the truth and I believe he does as well.  His father's Kenyan relatives communicated with Dunham the grandfatherand bitched him out about his daughter despoiling their bloodline.

He knows; he's just a pathological liar.

But he's gotten to the point where he pretends to believe his own life lies.  He's nucking futs!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »
His White grandparents knew the truth and I believe he does as well.  His father's Kenyan relatives communicated with Dunham the grandfatherand bitched him out about his daughter despoiling their bloodline.

He knows; he's just a pathological liar.

But he's gotten to the point where he pretends to believe his own life lies.  He's nucking futs!!

I heard this guy on the radio the other day talking about habitual liars--they lie even when they could tell the truth because they are more comfortable lying. The opposite of us, huh? We feel weird if we lie, they feel weird if they tell the truth.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011, 05:57:38 AM »
Thanks for clearing up the Elizabeth Norlesbian thing.

True story:

In the late 1950's, a young actor was seeking representation from one of the best known talent agencies in Hollywood. The young man was asked to change his name, which was common during that time in the film and entertainment industry. The young man was an honorable sort of fellow and resisted all attempts to change his name. Every letter received refusing to take him as a client objected to his given name: Penis von Lesbian. One of the great Hollywood agents tried several times to get Penis von Lesbian to change his name, all without success,

Years later, the agent received a personal note in the mail from the man. It read
I want to thank you for trying so hard in the past to get me to change my name. For years I struggled to make it here, and finally, I had the good sense to take you up on your advice and change my name. I shall be forever grateful for your insight and assistance. Sincerely, Dick van Dyke.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2011, 09:18:15 AM »
Thanks for clearing up the Elizabeth Norlesbian thing.

True story:

In the late 1950's, a young actor was seeking representation from one of the best known talent agencies in Hollywood. The young man was asked to change his name, which was common during that time in the film and entertainment industry. The young man was an honorable sort of fellow and resisted all attempts to change his name. Every letter received refusing to take him as a client objected to his given name: Penis von Lesbian. One of the great Hollywood agents tried several times to get Penis von Lesbian to change his name, all without success,

Years later, the agent received a personal note in the mail from the man. It read
I want to thank you for trying so hard in the past to get me to change my name. For years I struggled to make it here, and finally, I had the good sense to take you up on your advice and change my name. I shall be forever grateful for your insight and assistance. Sincerely, Dick van Dyke.

Al you swear that it's a true story??
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011, 10:30:04 AM »
 ::rimshot::
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

RickZ

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
Wouldn't it be a simple matter to confirm who the "local registrar" was at the time indicated?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly