Author Topic: Oh, crap...is Obama about to hit the Chinese "reset button" now?!  (Read 681 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-chinese-president-i-want-take-relationship-new-level_818897.html#!

Yeah, Obama bending over and offering the Chi-Com's whatever they want...what could go wrong?

Stupid "r's"!

::gaah::

And hey?  How is that last reset button working out for us?  Not too well, eh?

Yeah, what could go wrong?

Dipsh*t Obama doesn't realize he has been totally outmanuevered by China and Russia...what a useless little twit!

You should be kissing India's ass, butthead!

ETA - China's response...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-10/china-sending-america-message

Comments are good, I like Manthong's - "Obamba be nobody’s bitch..  He be everybody’s bitch."

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 07:53:35 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Oh, crap...is Obama about to hit the Chinese "reset button" now?!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »
Something was reset.  China exchanged a promise to maybe slow down their growth of CO2 emissions...in 2030, for a promise that the US hamstring themselves today.

And the Stuttering Clusterf(ail) accepted.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:02:43 PM »
Remember, these are the same brainiacs that said Reagan was an idiot, all he did is bring the Soviets to their knees and win the Cold War without firing a shot.  And he sought credible allies like Lady Thatcher and Pope John Paul ll,  who has Obama cultivated?  Nobody.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »
   That piece of sh*t doesn't care what the Chicoms do!!!! He's using them as a way to sell it here. He's f**king us over again and we all care about where he stands??  He's an international joke and he's our international joke the shame is the STUPID AMERICAN VOTERS THAT PUT HIM THERE.

They don't see repubs or dems  they see Americans ALL Americans as fools and weaklings and stupid ones at that.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 06:18:24 AM »
You are correct, they are both using each other, but we are victimized by Obama, twice...and yes, people here are stupid, that ObamaCare author I linked in the ObamaCare thread said American's are stupid, and he's right...people (plural!) did not vet this asshole, should not have elected him (let alone twice!) nor trusted any Democrat with power...but they do this sh*t all the time...most American's appear to be stupid, some may have had regrets (thus the recent election results) but I bet those regrets are short lived...the next cult of personality to roll down the pike and get 24-7/365 red carpet treatment by the presstitutes and these idiots will be fawning again.

People forget how desperate people in pre-war Germany were for "a leader", somebody to be their savior and rescue them from the pain of their everyday existence...these people who voted for this idiot twice are the same kind of people that fell under Hitler's spell!  And the scary part is, is that they'll fall for it again!