Author Topic: Would-be Islaminal rapes dog on neighbors lawn and rants Islamobabble  (Read 951 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/10/27/naked-man-accused-of-raping-pit-bull-in-neighbors-yard-says-isis-sent-him/

No sheep or goats to be found in Waterbury I guess...

And who wrote this crap?

"Then I gave him a warning and shot the gun to the right into the dirt."

Huh, gun...right...dirt?  Did she throw it?  WTF?!  C-BS jurnotard!  Go back and learn English!!!

And hey, didn't CT get rid of guns or want to track 'em all down...check this one out fellas, it might still be to the right...in the dirt...

::)

And the guy must be an Islaminal, they don't even discuss that or release his name...no doubt this will be another case of domestic disturbance...not a potential terror thing inspired by a barbarous 7th century death cult or anything...

Move along!

Yeah, OK...I see a clown raping anything on my lawn and he's chanting Islaminal crap, no warning shot...the warning will be the big hole between this idiots eyes and the gaping hole in the back of his head!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Would-be Islaminal rapes dog on neighbors lawn and rants Islamobabble
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:22:14 PM »
And this is news why?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline robins111

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »
Just your friendly neighborhood muzzie, nothing to see here folks, move along... wonder if he left a mint in the dog dish?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »
Yeah, OK...I see a clown raping anything on my lawn and he's chanting Islaminal crap, no warning shot...the warning will be the big hole between this idiots eyes and the gaping hole in the back of his head!

I take it that would be the same hole you're talking about...described from two different, observable vantage points??
 ::rolllaughing::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline robins111

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 05:34:37 PM »
New Canadian entertainment, Every time you go shopping, drop a pound of bacon in the halal meat cooler.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »

I take it that would be the same hole you're talking about...described from two different, observable vantage points??
 ::rolllaughing::

Youbetchya.

I coulda said I could see through Akbar's skull and wave at my neighbor, but that will only last a split second before he hits the gound...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.