Author Topic: Payback is a bitch  (Read 792 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Payback is a bitch
« on: November 06, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:11:24 PM by trapeze »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Payback is a biotch
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 06:43:57 PM »
My God, is America turned into one effed up place.

WWTFD - What Would The Founders Do?  That's what I would do!!!

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Payback is a bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 10:14:33 PM »
Posted the vid here just because. Plus I edited the post title because I'm in a bitchy mood. Not really but I had to have an excuse.

Squatting on the Squatter

And speaking of payback being a bitch I sure had a lot of fun lurking around the DailyKos today. They are in a very foul mood over there for some reason.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:17:38 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 10:38:16 PM »
Posted the vid here just because. Plus I edited the post title because I'm in a bitchy mood. Not really but I had to have an excuse.

And speaking of payback being a bitch I sure had a lot of fun lurking around the DailyKos today. They are in a very foul mood over there for some reason.

In a similar vein, some people at Arfcom pulled some choice comments from Democratic Underground.  They're really letting their Bolshevik flag fly since Tuesday night....filled with all sorts of little plans they have for us reactionaries.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1683731_Pulled_from_DU_today_____THIS_is_the_mentality_of_many_on_the_other_side.html

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 10:52:17 PM »
I just visited the DU. It took a while to find a suitable discussion thread...about one minute...and the back and forth was pretty amazing.

The nuts (and they are truly nuts) on that site are really wound up tight. There is a level of paranoia there that is unlike anything I have ever witnessed on the internet. I honestly do not know what it would take for those clowns to be happy with an elected government. There was actual serious discussion that BO had been kidnapped or killed right after the 2008 election and replaced with an impostor or a clone or something. They believe that ALL of the MFM is on the side of the Republicans and that FNC is only the most extreme example. They believe that the "1%" control everything...literally everything...with mind control or something. Reading their posts reminded me of John Birch Society types from a leftist point of view. It was like visiting a mental ward.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.