Author Topic: NICS Checks update  (Read 48920 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: NICS Checks update
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2015, 06:57:26 PM »
And survey says

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf

1,976,559 NICs checks for October. up from 1,603,469 last year.  17,584,346 this year so far.   If we just duplicate last year's Nov and December that will be 21.7 Million NICs checks this year, setting a new record. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »
It seems a certainty a new record will be achieved.

And God only knows what awaits in 2016, eh?

Heck, we still have the last two months of 2015 to survive and that is no guarantee...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2015, 07:41:23 AM »
New Black Friday NICS record.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/12/01/black-friday-breaks-record-185k-gun-background-checks/76624604/

I'm guessing the bi-sexual Muslim stooge rat-bastard gun-grabbing statist scumbag in the White House still gets lots of that credit, eh?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 06:24:27 PM »
And the number for November is 2,243,043 - 5th highest month on record.  19.8 Million for the year so far.

If December merely mirrors last year,  it will come out to 22.1 Million checks this year, beating the old record by a cool million.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf

And with this fun new shooting in a "gun free zone"  by probable Obama imported ISIS militants is only going to drive sales further, especially as Obama will be out pushing Gun control again in the next 5 minutes or so - even as he gives more weapons to ISIS in Syria

But remember - the Recovery is in full swing and everything is awesome!

see also :

https://adaptivecurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/black-friday-money-spent-on-freedom/

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:49:46 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 07:26:19 AM »

And yeah...thanks to this asshole and his forced-fed Muzzie outreach and their typical results like in San Bernadino...December should end, umm...with a bang.

And early on Obuttface didin't even know what the heck was happening and as usual would never think it could be his Mohammadan ilk...talks gibberish out of his rotten pie hole...

"We have a pattern now of mass shootings..."

Yeah, asshole, that pattern is ISLAM, bitch! 

But all the other useless Prog whores wasted no time in spinning this from an "Islam problem" to a "gun problem"!

Wassherfatassschlitzed - "gun violence".

Nasty-ass Pelousi - "enough is enough".

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243157-pelosi-and-wasserman-schultz-use-san-bernardino-shooting-to-push-for-gun-control/

And in just one of many sick tweets by this liberal progressive democrat media whore - "GOP...Peeps are shooting up America".

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243133-liberal-dummy-founder-of-dailykos-claims-san-bernadino-shooting-carried-out-by-republicans/

No, you motherf**king liars...YOUR PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING UP AMERICANS!  We have had enough of your muzzie-ass kissing forced pc/diversity/multi-culti insanity and YOU and YOUR PEOPLE are driving me and my people to arm up like never before in history!

Got it?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »
This was on my local news tonight:

http://www.wsoctv.com/videos/news/gun-sales-skyrocket-after-recent-attacks-mass/vDfzMd/

The shop mentioned in this article is the biggest gun store in the country.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Just hours after this week's mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, the White House called for tighter gun control measures.

Since then, local experts told Channel 9, guns have been flying off the shelves.

Shops like Hyatt Coin and Gun have been very busy. Business picked up immediately after last month's Paris terror attack.

Black Friday was the biggest day ever for federal background checks.

Shop owner Larry Hyatt told Channel 9 that he has been very busy recently.

The shop normally gets busier this time of year because of hunting, but more people are buying guns now for self-protection, he said.

He said he believes that the terror attacks and mass shootings are the reasons behind it.

“Those few seconds those terrorists have they can wreak havoc, or some of these crazed mass shooters. So everyone is very concerned, in addition to all the other crime going in on the country,” Hyatt said.

Hyatt showed Channel 9 how many sales the shop is making. At 5 p.m., learn more about the training that gun shop employees undergo to try to make sure guns don’t end up in the wrong hands.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:32:39 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2015, 08:18:50 AM »
I haven't been out shopping for a while...I do feel bad about that...I might have to remedy that. 

Judging by GunBot prices and availability, it looks like the spike hasn't hit ammo yet, but it will.  Price per round is still somewhat elevated for .556 M855, .22LR can be had but CCI MiniMag remains elusive, plenty of AK rounds...I might have to go that flavor soon...in pistol rounds most flavors seem available with varying degrees of price ranges.  But you can bet the runnup in gun purchases is going to hit ammo again, and real soon.  You want some you better get some now.

Oh, and I hope no Vegans are NOT buying guns...those folks are unstable as Pakistani brides.

I've also been wondering...if it would be a good idea to get a FFL?  Have to think about that some more.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2015, 07:37:44 AM »
Always operated on the assumption these fascist progs were keeping a list...they still have to come and try to pry the few I might have dry out of my cold dead hands...if they get that far.

And with Gun Salesman of the Decade adding more and more to the list...wtf good is it going to do them?  As soon as any confiscation starts the jig is up and it's full-blown civil war.

So one can only conclude these crazy bastards want BITS.

Oh, and BTW...before Obama wants to start confiscating and banning...perhaps he should try to clean up his Fedcoat sh*t first!

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/

...and that's just DHS and the ones we know about!

But, these are probably mostly Obama appointees and muzzies, so...they get a free pass, eh?

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:41:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2015, 12:39:59 PM »
 We have a large gun and knife show in Nashville every month. The city, in an attempt to keep us safe, will no longer lease the fairgrounds building for the purpose of gun shows. Now, I go to this a lot...never felt threatened. I'm sure they will find a different venue but the "assault" on firearms is in full swing.

Also took around 90 minutes to get my background check. Normally done in a few minutes. Black Friday was hot....lol
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
I recall from previous Black Fridays it never took more than 40-45 minutes.  Volume is increasing.

For a fairly blue state...we have a lot of shows...many in the cities at armories or the fairgrounds, several in surrounding towns...probably 6-8/year.

Haven't been to one of those in a long time, but the Obama-effect was such that just trying to get in, work an aisle and seriously scope out stuff was difficult at best.

Need a bigger venue!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
Went to the Tanner show last weekend. My check took over 45 minutes.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »
And the Grand total

23,141,970.  Beating the old record by 2,000,000.  Over 3 million checks in December alone.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2016, 11:41:11 AM »
Yup, blew the heck out of that.  And 2016 could top that.  The lawlessness about to flow from the Dark Sided One is going to be hideous.

Some are expecting hideous sooner rather than later...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-04/gun-stocks-soar-ahead-reported-gun-control-executive-action-tomorrow

Do it, and don't be a candyass Barry, ban everything associated with modern day assault muskets!  Try it, let me know how that works out for y'all.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:08:37 PM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2016, 08:29:11 AM »
And 2016 starts strong 2, 545,802 in January. Highest January on record, though January 2013 came close.
Third highest month  on record ( the other two were Decembers)

Maybe we had a new group wake up and smell the coffee .. or the old group just redoubled their efforts ( though I would suspect that would be mostly Ammo)
Its going to be bloody.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »
I ep losing my guns in those horrible boating accidents and need to replace them

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2016, 09:12:54 PM »
  I have to confess there was a big sale and I lost my head.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2016, 07:07:53 AM »
The more guns in private hands the better.

Eff the Fascists!

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2016, 04:11:52 PM »
I picked up an AR lower receiver this AM for an upcoming 12.5" pistol build that I may end up converting to suppressed/sbr... Just doing my part...  ::danceban::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge