Author Topic: NICS Checks update  (Read 48913 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: NICS Checks update
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2016, 07:23:05 AM »
Do they make little lifevests for the wee lads?  Ahh, it'll be OK.

Oh, and Congrats! Expect range reports soon.   
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2016, 10:50:42 PM »
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf/view

1,992,219 in September  up 200,000 over last year,  19,872,694 for the year.  If the last months match last year we top at 27.4 Million checks this year, and if Hillary wins you can bet it will be a hell of a lot higher than that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2016, 06:51:46 AM »
In the NRA Salesman of the Year (8 years running!) Era aka the Obama Era...November and December have always come in strong.  Nothing says Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas like a new bangstick!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2016, 11:07:45 AM »
I'm starting to wonder what's the point?  Doesn't look like they'll ever get used.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
I'm starting to wonder what's the point?  Doesn't look like they'll ever get used.

Why do you say that? The only reason they haven't been used is because no one has tried to take them -- yet.. and at some point they will try to take them.
And even if they don't , the fall of the government and lack of police protection incident to the dollar collapse and economic depression to follow will ensure they get used.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2016, 11:39:27 AM »
Right now DIAPOB suits my mood just fine...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2016, 11:51:54 AM »

Why do you say that? The only reason they haven't been used is because no one has tried to take them -- yet.. and at some point they will try to take them.
And even if they don't , the fall of the government and lack of police protection incident to the dollar collapse and economic depression to follow will ensure they get used.

They'll try to take them, but it's not going to be teams of SWAT busting down doors of everyone on a list.  They will give a generous amnesty period to turn them in, maybe even offering decent money, and those who fail to comply will be dealt with by indirect means -- a lien on your property, taking your tax refunds, etc.  Make it arduous to participate in the official economy.  They might snatch you if they have reason to detain you for some other pretense, a traffic stop for example.  They'll avoid the spectacle of house to house raiding parties.  After a while the violators will have no moral support either, "Well man, it's the law and if you want to change it we have a process for that.  It's your own fault if you didn't take them up on the buyback when you had the chance."  You can already see this among gun owners in places like California.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2016, 11:54:33 AM »

They'll try to take them, but it's not going to be teams of SWAT busting down doors of everyone on a list.  They will give a generous amnesty period to turn them in, maybe even offering decent money, and those who fail to comply will be dealt with by indirect means -- a lien on your property, taking your tax refunds, etc.  Make it arduous to participate in the official economy.  They might snatch you if they have reason to detain you for some other pretense, a traffic stop for example.  They'll avoid the spectacle of house to house raiding parties.  After a while the violators will have no moral support either, "Well man, it's the law and if you want to change it we have a process for that.  It's your own fault if you didn't take them up on the buyback when you had the chance."  You can already see this among gun owners in places like California.

When tyrants make law-abiding citizens criminals...embrace the outlaw nature in all it's glory.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2016, 12:52:17 PM »
Can't wait to see how banging October comes in!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/election-drives-gun-buying-surge-beretta-election-sale-on-magazines/article/2606156

November could be a hoot too.

Oh, and I need to chuck a couple more into the lake to become an official Obama "super owner"...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2016, 01:09:22 PM »
After a while the violators will have no moral support either, "Well man, it's the law and if you want to change it we have a process for that.  It's your own fault if you didn't take them up on the buyback when you had the chance."  You can already see this among gun owners in places like California.

I don't think so. Even in Blue Connecticut and New York  people are refusing  to comply- and the Libtards have been too chicken to press it - one way or the other. Sure they can make up other infractions etc, but they are going to do that anyway, and you will be targeted because you are conservative, not because you own a gun.

If what you suggest becomes widespread, it would only be  a matter of time before conservatives simply shoot any cop who is on their property for any reason. After all,  are you willing to spend  years in jail on some made up bs charge, or are you going to do it for killing a thug with a badge?? Maybe two or three. Because they came to YOUR house and intended to do harm to you and your family?  It wouldn't take many cases before the real police refuse to help enforce stupid laws and false charges based on political affiliation , and the thug police decide its not worth the money. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2016, 07:29:05 PM »
After a while the violators will have no moral support either, "Well man, it's the law and if you want to change it we have a process for that.  It's your own fault if you didn't take them up on the buyback when you had the chance."  You can already see this among gun owners in places like California.

I don't think so. Even in Blue Connecticut and New York  people are refusing  to comply- and the Libtards have been too chicken to press it - one way or the other. Sure they can make up other infractions etc, but they are going to do that anyway, and you will be targeted because you are conservative, not because you own a gun.

If what you suggest becomes widespread, it would only be  a matter of time before conservatives simply shoot any cop who is on their property for any reason. After all,  are you willing to spend  years in jail on some made up bs charge, or are you going to do it for killing a thug with a badge?? Maybe two or three. Because they came to YOUR house and intended to do harm to you and your family?  It wouldn't take many cases before the real police refuse to help enforce stupid laws and false charges based on political affiliation , and the thug police decide its not worth the money. 

Hopefully you are right.  That was one of my pessimistic days.  I am so often disappointed in other Americans.  I do also fear the possibility of having to live up to our promises, of bleeding out in our driveways.  I sometimes wonder what goes through the minds of people who commit acts of self-sacrifice -- do they step outside of themselves and become observers to their own actions?

I think yes. The few times I've been in physical altercations that is what happened to me -- a sense of stepping outside, time becoming imperceptible, then looking at my bloody knuckles.  It's not something I enjoyed even when I got the better of the deal, and I hate them for pushing pushing pushing us into that corner. I don't think most of them have the slightest idea of what personal violence is like.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2016, 07:45:03 PM »
  I am so often disappointed in other Americans.  I do also fear the possibility of having to live up to our promises, of bleeding out in our driveways.  I sometimes wonder what goes through the minds of people who commit acts of self-sacrifice -- do they step outside of themselves and become observers to their own actions?

I think yes. The few times I've been in physical altercations that is what happened to me -- a sense of stepping outside, time becoming imperceptible, then looking at my bloody knuckles.  It's not something I enjoyed even when I got the better of the deal, and I hate them for pushing pushing pushing us into that corner. I don't think most of them have the slightest idea of what personal violence is like.

I don't know. Maybe when push comes to shove I will chicken out. But I don't think so. I have thought long and hard about this, so when the time comes I think I will recognize it, and I am sure it is the right thing to do. Will I see it from the outside?  Maybe. I have run it over and over so many times in my head, that I think it will largely just be "do it as we practiced it" - no emotion, just the cold resignation that the hour to do it has arrived.

I don't think of it as self sacrifice.  I think of it only as  doing what is necessary given the corner they are backing us into. I simply think- do I want my children subjected to this? And someday Grandchildren? If I fail to step up and do my DUTY  to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security, how can I face myself in the mirror? Is that a world I even want to be alive to see day after day? If no one resists it will continue, so I MUST resist - even if I am the only one who does.  I hope I  am not the only one , but even if I knew my act would be solitary and largely pointless, I would still do it. I would rather commit suicide by cop than knuckle under o these fascists.  If I take just one with me I will have done my duty.

Just remember that only 3%  fought in the revolutionary war.. only 3 in every hundred people you know could even be expected to resist, and if each takes just one,  they won't be able to keep up with the attrition.  I am betting they will just keep kicking the can though. Make an example of someone here or there ( and if it is me then people will be killed) but I don't see them trying to play Nazis and Jews with us while we are armed, and I don't see them effectively disarming us.  The worst they can do is force us to buy ammo on the black market, and the dare not interfere with that either.

I suspect they will just keep kicking the can till the dollar is lost, and their power evaporates.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2016, 09:44:15 PM »
I am betting they will just keep kicking the can though. Make an example of someone here or there ( and if it is me then people will be killed) but I don't see them trying to play Nazis and Jews with us while we are armed, and I don't see them effectively disarming us.  The worst they can do is force us to buy ammo on the black market, and the dare not interfere with that either.

I suspect they will just keep kicking the can till the dollar is lost, and their power evaporates.

Indefinitely kicking the can, in some ways, troubles me more than outright confrontation with them.  We have to be able to transmit both the mindset of independence as well as its necessary implements (arms) to future generations. If they force us into a situation where we never dare let our arms see daylight, they will win when we age out.

I suspect you are right though that they won't be able to kick the can indefinitely. And if they do manage to kick it for a long time, our side will have to pick a fight in my opinion. Their design is tyranny. If they don't fully unveil it on us, they're going to on our descendants.

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2016, 11:07:27 PM »
I know most of the police in my area. They are in my business daily. My brother is a detective. I've asked several, if ordered, would they go to a home for the sole purpose to disarm or collect weapons. I can't find too many willing to do it. Maybe my area is the exception, I don't know....But my gut tells me most officers won't go there.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2016, 07:10:42 AM »

For the time being I think this is part of their strategy...by not enforcing it they will make the assertion that it is "there only to be acted upon when needed", the so-called "emergency" left to their own definition of course, despite the language used at creation...they will then spin it as harmless when it is brought forward in other jurisdictions...then when it is widespread the confiscation can begin...and Order 66.

I'd like to think rural LEO's and most sheriff's and troopers are like don's friend's...but I am counting on most of them being more concerned about protecting their own families than executing the orders of statists...so what's left behind to do the dirty work of tyranny I won't lose any sleep over when they come calling and I answer.  I'm kinda like G in that I hate them for pushing me into a corner...but any reluctance to do what must be done is rapidly evaporating with each idiot I see who at present is willing and comfortable in executing the will of the tyrants now.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2016, 07:18:15 AM »
Indefinitely kicking the can, in some ways, troubles me more than outright confrontation with them.  We have to be able to transmit both the mindset of independence as well as its necessary implements (arms) to future generations. If they force us into a situation where we never dare let our arms see daylight, they will win when we age out.

I understand the danger.. eventually we might see a culture of bribery set in - like they have in Mexico.. where the cop comes up to you and says "Hey, give me $1000  and this BS charge will go away..."  and rather than go down dying in their driveway they just pay the money.  It just depends on how many police will offer that route and how many patriots will take them up on it.

But we won't have to pick the fight. It won't necessarily be guns.  If that cake thing happened to me I would be figuring out a way to punish that judge, attorneys and any officers who had helped bring the charge. You ruined  my life and business over a cake?  Fine.

Then I have no choice but to send a very clear message that some people aren't going to stand for it and you will pay for it personally... even if the only way to get to you is through your family members.  It wouldn't be my first choice, and for a while that was off the table, but I got over it. This is war.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2016, 08:52:11 AM »
For the time being I think this is part of their strategy...by not enforcing it they will make the assertion that it is "there only to be acted upon when needed", the so-called "emergency" left to their own definition of course, despite the language used at creation...they will then spin it as harmless when it is brought forward in other jurisdictions...then when it is widespread the confiscation can begin...and Order 66.

That may be what they hope to accomplish, and if they had the next 30-50 years of relative prosperity and peace to continue corroding our culture that might work, and these unenforceable laws may become accepted as the "new normal" -- but they are unenforceable now because people are refusing to accept them as normal.  Even an attempt to make an example of someone under these lays will probably be met with an insurrection- Battle of Athens Style. Only tins time the you free the accused man, and probably kill any LE or offical that attempts to stop you.

These laws will never be accepted as "normal" or legitimate by patriots. And if I am  the last patriot, so be it.

But Hey its pointless, the government will putdown any rebellion. Two dickweeds in academia said so.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-armed-rebellion-2016-8

Oh wait, the patriot movement isn't going to take over a city or set up roadblocks. They are going to destroy bridges,  rail lines, water lines, sewers and power stations. They will sabotage trunks bringing supplies - bad fuel, destroy parts. They will simply lay siege to the cities. They won't try to control them. How does you wargaming scenario work out then morons?

The article doesn't even cover defections or a refusal to fight on the part of the military ( but do for the National Guard) And Yeah, they will "secure" water and power stations?  - you going to secure the thousands of miles of pipes and wires to and from them as well?

And of course the comments ( now closed)  are a hoot. There is always one....

Dpaul on Aug 13, 1:43 AM said:
@Sterling: These are our elected representatives. If you right-wing fanatics think the rest of us are going to simply stand aside while you threaten our democracy then you are sadly mistaken. To heck with the army. There's more than enough 'real' patriots to deal with insurrectionists.

Tarheel Realist on Aug 12, 10:09 PM said:
@gerko: You're pretty sure of yourself about those "few loons out there..."; you'd be surprised how many of us, "loons" as you put, who are weening ourselves off societal reliance.

As a retired Marine, I can say w/the utmost certainty that if a President ever gave orders for the .mil to conduct combats ops against US Citizens, there would be a mass desertions in every branch of the .mil.

So keep that smug attitude of yours...you fit right in w/all the other Tools at Starbucks.

Dr Anderson on Aug 12, 9:54 PM said:
That's a nice and tidy example you created there. If only all the US Constitution supporting members of the population lived in one town and were unemployed. Instead they live everywhere. They work at power plants and oil refineries. They work for the railroad and law enforcement. They work in the Army and Marines. They pretty much work everywhere. A rifle behind every blade of grass. Not just self-rounded up in a cute little town.

christopher baker on Aug 12, 9:59 PM said:
I'm a United States Army veteran, first as a thought exercise, this article is just false as hell, it assumes significant differences in military doctrine than what actually exists.

First, the military is NOT trained to handle a armed insurrection, nor police a state, this is why the OIF and OEF lasted for a DECADE after defeating the conventional troops within each nation in only a matter of days, and even after such long standing conflict.Next you have to include collateral damage and the ill affects it would have, we already feel the aftershocks of collateral damage in conflicts half the word away against persons that are not relatable to, what happens when the collateral damage happens to have family the next county over? and they have friends spread all though out the states? what happens when a military strike to "dismantle a checkpoint" results in those people at the checkpoint, along with AMERICAN civilians dead as collateral damage...and such incident is recorded LIVE, and broadcaster over social media?

the biggest weakness of this whole article is that it fails to recognize the potential power of a networked populace that we have no a days, and the ARMED suppression of a armed rebellion by a government force just ISN'T possible anymore, because for every rebel you put down, two more will rise, which is EXACTLY what we saw with Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

And before you start jumping the horse, i do not support a armed rebellion, but i see it as a possibility, one of many, and armed suppression of such a event simply will not work, the ONLY way to suppress it would be PEACEFUL resolution, or you end up with Kent state but on a larger scale.

and in answer to the ALWAYS {PRESENT what are you going to do against an Abrams tank moron..

DocBandaid on Aug 12, 11:43 PM said:
Having been inside a Abram as it was taken out by a EFP from some nut jobs w/ AK's its possible.

Mikail, first I would say that these delusional nut jobs probably understand their history and why the 2nd Amendment exist. 2nd you mention Guerilla warfare, is it possible for large numbers of these second amendment people to do this? Understand that warfare in the middle east has a way of inflicting heavy casualties on US forces and that is guerilla and unconventional warfare. Don't you think a majority of these nut jobs, as you say, are perhaps former military? Because I have over 30 years in the Army. Its not like one or two people would execute a rebellion. Multiple, small units executing unconventional warfare could wreak serious issues for the military. Also if the country was bad enough for people to do this then the actions of one group doing this would embolden others to follow. Lastly, I wouldn't attack a M1A2 with just a rifle.
Hoppy Hopkins on Aug 13, 12:09 AM said:
@CB69: Thank you for your service, methinks I hear an "Oath Keeper" talking
ronl11 on Aug 17, 9:59 PM said:
@CB69: Neither would I, just attack the fuel truck, those things gets gallons to the mile. and their range isnt all that far. If someone has to take a crap and gets out, you shoot him then, minus one crew member, slow and steady gets er done.

rgray317 on Aug 13, 12:12 AM said:
If the military were to turn on the American people? Yeah they would eventually get me. But I'm dying without taking out as many of them as I can. No guts, no glory. f**k'em! Bring it on!!!

Sean Alexander on Aug 13, 12:31 AM said:
Look at what Lech Walesa did in Poland with labor strikes.
Considering all those "in the wagon" with more being imported, as in those who do not add to the treasury, but remove, the same will happen here without any need for armaments.
So the whole article is moot. The country will most likely fail a la Cloward-Piven. There are not and will not be, by design, enough people pulling the wagon.
And if it were all that simple, Iraq and Afghanistan would have been over in about a month.

andy_txn on Aug 13, 12:41 AM said:
You are seeming to forget that if a few thousand crazies try a armed rebellion, tens of millions of gun owners would join law enforcement & the military to crush the rebellion. Vast majority of gun owners are NOT the 2nd amendment crazies.
You're next on Aug 13, 1:20 AM said:
@andy_txn: Keep thinking that....
Robert Txsoldier on Aug 13, 1:57 AM said:
@You're next: right..the cops are going to join those who want a lawless society of nigglets.......sorry idiot we are not going down the banana republic rabbit hole you democrats want..you Marxist mfers will just have to fight us for it..a civil war is less than 24 months away.

davillus hynzerelli on Aug 13, 2:30 AM said:
the commie far left should be exterminated.
Chessmaster on Aug 13, 3:35 AM said:
@davillus hynzerelli: And there it is... the real wet dream of right-wing extremists... to accomplish by murderous force what they can't do at the ballot box. Our own holocaust twenty times worse, because then you'd start killing off others different from you. What a bunch of sick minds; American nazis calling themselves patriots.

Different from us? Yes. They are different in that they believe we are property of the State. Isn't it amazing how Libtards never consider how their actions affect others? Because, you  know,  the ballot box in a corrupt system allows you to morally and legitimately subjugate others and enslave them.  Just ask the Black Slaves kept in the South.
and he doubles down..

Chessmaster on Aug 13, 3:18 AM said:
The only thing weirder than an article like this showing up on a business website, is that there are so many extremist wannabe rebels flocking here to post. To be sure, there are a lot of things wrong/unfair with this story/scenario, but its scary how many redneck bigots are salivating at the thought of trashing our great demographic nation so they can outdo the holocaust by slaughtering political opponents. You are NOT the majority; if you were then you'd win national elections. Even most right-wingers would oppose you, because they're true patriots who will stand up FOR America to put you nuts down. Not to mention, if any actual revolt were widespread, our enemies in the world would strike while we were divided. Then you'd really get to see what real oppression is... not the petty political bickering we have here. Either way, America would be destroyed. You can't "save" it by taking arms against it, and those who think they can are flat-out traitors, not patriots. The majority rules here, by the ballot box... not by extremist thugs with guns.

Wonder what he has to say now.. a few months later about that ballot box thing?

Jake Holman on Aug 13, 4:13 AM said:
If they ever had to face a real army, three-quarters of the members of these loudmouth beer-belly "militias" would pee their pants, drop their guns, and run as fast as their chubby legs would carry them. It might take a few hours to mop up the rest.
para59r on Aug 13, 4:37 AM said:
@Jake Holman: But you don't have to use guns.. you use bulldozers or any other blocking method.,. you strip out road and rail around any major city... you can't stop that. to much land to cover. You bring the city to its knees as to what they need. What military there is will have to go there for obvious reasons. Your a fool if you think your going to stop that. Meanwhile the big wigs wanting there wallet filled will do all the ousting you need behind the scenes to get things back to normal.

Jake Holman on Aug 13, 4:25 AM said:
The central question for the future of this country is whether we can get to the point where whites are a minority (about 2040), without a bunch of angry white men deciding that they would rather see it destroyed first.
Ragnar Danneskjold on Aug 13, 4:33 AM said:
@Jake Holman: That's been the goal of the Democrat party since 1965. They're doing a good job. Tell me . . . why do you hate white people, "Jake?" You racist.
j mei on Aug 13, 7:33 AM said:
@Jake Holman: The white issue never was an issue until this current racist divided the country along those lines. Shameful man and I hope history reflects his hatred and incompetence.
Ragnar Danneskjold on Aug 13, 4:30 AM said:
First of all, where is this fear of a right wing uprising coming from? If you look across the past 8 years, you've seen cities defaced and burned . . . all at the hands of democrat constituents. But, I'll bight. If and when the producers in this country decide the tyranny of Obama, Hillary and their ilk have finally crossed the line, it will not be a second American revolution, but something more akin to the French revolution. That's why leftists are so afraid. That's why they do their best to defang and enfeeble society whenever they have the reins of power. In such an instance, the military will not side with the government. Especially not the government as it is presently comprised. I am a former Marine Officer. The military leadership would overwhelmingly be on the side of the people, and not the leftist leadership. "Red diaper doper babies" don't join the military. Obama has done his best to purge the generals who are capable and patriotic and replace them with leftist lick-spittles. They would be the first casualties of any conflict. The elitists know this. That is why they fear us. And they should . . . otherwise what is the 2nd amendment for?

Kevin Bjornson on Aug 13, 4:40 AM said:
No rebellion of this type would draw the kind of popular support stipulated here, nor is this the type of revolution we might encounter (nobody except the author of this article would be that stupid).

Seizing the reins of the present government would be pointless, as the present government is the problem, and replicating it with a different name would conflict with the political goal.

To be successful, all the rebels need do, is paralyze what they protest. Prevent the execution of the type of government action the rebels want to stop.

They need not govern by controlling territory, but could prevent others from controlling.

warhorse on Aug 13, 5:17 AM said:
why the heck would they "take over" anything? 4th generation warfare...you don't hold ground. you don't go toe-to-toe with any military or police unit. but the leadership, up to and but not including the very top, is fair game. you make the leaders feel every decision personally, and remind them that they can make this stop at any time. until they do, their friends and advisors will die.

benjamin franklin employed these tactics when he had shot at long range both of the successive generals who were to take command of the rebellious american colonies mere minutes after they were given the task by king george..on english soil. he also had sabotaged the london docks and started a fire that burned half of the city down.

fighting american rebels would be like fighting smoke on a misty morning. even if you could find us...you would have few ways to touch us without angering the population as a whole. but we have long-range rifles, and we pick the time and place to use them.

ricsut on Aug 13, 6:25 AM said:
I read emails from the Tea Party Org. that they have called for a Third American Revolution,armed if need be. They had said it more than once, so, with the trump the darling of the Tea Party, it did not surprise me in the least when he made his comment about the Second amendment people to take action. Many of them feel that the second amendment give them the right to have an armed revolt to preserve our government.

Here is the sad part, they want their type of government and the hell with everyone else. The way they see it, they are the only one that counts when it comes to governing. We can see that with those that are in Congress right now, NO COMPROMISING AT ALL.

Yes, its so unfair that those tea party types think you can't  compromise their rights and liberty.

Randy DeAx on Aug 13, 7:39 AM said:
GERKO : Beg your pardon sir but you are out of touch with reality .Our military of today is a mere shell and is stretched to it's limit at present . A militia commander with smarts will do the following : Have the truck drivers stay at home . Stop rail traffic . Our entire military cannot supply the truck drivers necessary . There really is no need for an "ARMED INSURGENCY " . Next thing i'm gonna do is cut your electrical service to major cities ( our electrical grid is faulty now ) with one or two little pushes here & there. I will let you sit & figure out the ramifications of that action . If you can get fuel you can't pump it .The thugs will have Wal-Mart stripped in two days .Cops and military sally forth and then the militia moves in BEHIND them ,not in front . No drinking water . No sewage . No trash removal .The folks trapped in the cities will want out and there is what the feds will have to focus on , not 5 -10 member militia groups. If i am a Commander i am gonna take your cell phone service down . The "academics" spending our money on these "studies" are worthless . They , like our pols and media , are out of touch with America. Learned ? Not hardly . Educated and indoctrinated ? Yes .

and thenthere is is little meltdown

chad55555 on Aug 13, 8:49 AM said:
This should not even be considered ! It means the America people are so divided that they fear each other ! The plan of the new hope and change in America seems to be working ! To even bring a scenario like this into question means someone is pushing for the fall of America ! This talk is worse then out right treason ! Everybody except the trouble maker know Trump was saying the 2ed amendment is protected by the process of election ! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA WITH TALK LIKE THIS ! ENEMIES FROM WITHIN IN HIGH PLACES ! YES ! IT COULD HAPPEN BY A SOURCE THAT WANTS TO SEE AMERICA DESTROYED USING DIVERSITY AS THE WEAPON ! AMERICAN"S MUST NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN FOR OUR CHILDREN"S SAKE ! GET THE TROUBLE MAKERS OUT BY VOTING THEM OUT ! VIOLENCE WILL JUST MAKE US LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST STATE AND CITY AT WAR
WITH STATE AND CITY ! STOP THIS TYPE OF TALK,IT"S BAD FOR EVERYONE AND SCARES THE HELL OUT OF MOST PEOPLE ! GET ALONG WILL YOU PLEASE !

Point being - there are a lot of people who are preparing - mentally -  for this fight to come.  The leftist responses are telling. Ranging from "You will get your asses kicked by other people - not me",  to "I am a coward,and I would run in that situation so I am sure you will too", to the solid belief that they "make up a majority" and therefore can break the rules and  trample the rights of others, and aren't you such a "deplorable person for not submitting"  You will note that no where do they EVER address the arguments made. All they have is denial, umbrage and, as a last resort, a half hearted attempt at moral superiority when they realize that yes,  we really are going to kill every last frigging one of them if it comes to it.

They are pathetic.  And the first large scale uprising, they will all be in that last "But we are the majority, you have to do what we say" mode, right before they are taken out.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2016, 11:00:38 AM »
From Weisshaupt's linked article:

If they were wanting to remind us of the insurmountable power of the State, that pic is a total fail.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:25 AM »
From the comments Weisshaupt posted, I see the ones screeching about 'you traitors want to take the country down' have made the Leftist error of considering the government and the country as one and the same.  They aren't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2016, 11:42:10 AM »
If these leftist tools had any sense at all they would 1) STFU and not call attention to themselves 2) listen to what former military people are saying and fully understand what they are saying and 3) not piss us off.

Of course they fail on all counts...as Pan notes a country is people and a government was meant only to act in accordance of the will of the people.  What say have we the people had in Obama forcing jihadists into our midst?  None.  What say have we the people had in refusing to enforce our laws and secure our border?  None.  What say have we the people over the dictates of unelected bureaucrats?  None. What say have we the people had in a dead-of-night corrupt bargain deemed law by robed idiots under political pressure from the Executive?  None.  What say do we the people have in getting Congress to take its oath seriously and stop Executive lawlessness?  None.  Nobody in government is answering us, none in government is taking us seriously, nobody in government cares about anything but staying in government, period.  This is tyranny.  This is what the Founders fought against.  This is what leftists want others to accept as fact.  Like the Founders if the tyrants leave no other option and refuse to return to basic principles and honor the rights bestowed unto us by God...then like the Founders we will fight and we will kill...and tyranny will lose.

Let's see who shows up for the party.   ;)