Author Topic: More sick evil trash doing what their demon-spawned leader commands...  (Read 677 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/chilling-video-muslim-terrorist-drives-over-jewish-woman-at-bus-stop-before-stabbing-her-to-death/

Very disturbing to see...

Not one of these animals deserves life, not if this is all they can think to do with it...

How can a family member, any loved one witness this and not snap?

I hope this Islaminal pig survives...only to be properly executed.  Then I'd track down all his friends and relatives, and slaughter them.  Kill them all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: More sick evil trash doing what their demon-spawned leader commands...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 05:38:24 AM »
Just as disturbing is this animal was already in prison for prior terrorism related offenses but just like everything else wrong with Obama, his cronies pressed to get him sprung as a goodwill gesture to appease the PA. ::facepalm:: ::bashing::

I really HATE the assclowns operating this regime from it's lowest member to it's highest demon. ::cussing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 06:23:31 AM »
You are dead right on all counts there my friend!

They should all be purged from the Earth!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:42:17 PM »
   Get the bulldovers out and push all of them into the sea!!  and end it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »
Yeah, Bibi is getting no points from America for his reastraint, just more scorn, and without America at her side Israel is completely isolated.

Frankly, I am disappointed in Bibi, IMO his only fault has been his patience.  I thought he would have acted on Iran by now and then dealt with the Pali's.  It appears he must be hoping to outlast Obama and hope America does a 180 in 2016, but that is a huge gamble.  The worst part is the recent election may give him reason to hope that strategy prevails, but the 2014 election could prove to be a Pyyrhic Victiry and the true cost thereof not yet fully tabulated.  Hoping Pubbies retain the Congress and gain the Presidency is no guarantee your situation will dramatically improve.  At best it would improve to that which it was under W Bush, which is the present status quo without the active antogonsim and pestilence of the current regime.  Bush did nothing on Iran but work the usual useless diplomatic channels and wait for Euros to get their poop in a group, and he did seem to willing to deal with Russia, Vlad after all had him in some sort of Raputinesque trance.  Bibi should act but he fears repercussions from America, not anyone else.  What a sad situation that is!