Topics > General Board

more "Princess Boy" degeneracy

<< < (2/6) > >>

Libertas:
The gates of hell must be thrown wide open...

Dan:
Last week or so, there was an article in the J.Crew Saturday blog thingamajig (spell check accepted "thingamajig"!!!) in which their chief designer or something posts an personal article. She talked about how lucky she was to have a "..little boy who likes his toenails hot-pink..."
We will never shop at J. Crew again, and if I get time, I'll let 'em know why.

And my friggin' nephew's fingernails have been painted 3 of the last 10 times I've seen him. He's a twin w/ a sister and they have an older sister, all of whom still share a room. The twins still share a bed!
Dad's a eunuch. That's becoming more clear as time goes by. I might hafta' have a talk w/ him this summer. If it doesn't go well, I care no more about it than for the distress it may cause my wife.

And don't worry 'bout my two boys...they're already hip to girls (ages 7 & 8) and can clog a toilet almost like ole' Dad!

IronDioPriest:
Most of you know we have an adopted little daughter from China. Since these girls are the ONLY piece of their birthplace any of them have, and since they spent the first year of their lives together in the same orphanage, we keep in touch with other parents with whom we traveled to receive our daughters, and try to get together for reunions whenever possible, even though we're scattered all across the country. These girls all have their brothers and sisters from their adoptive families, but these "China sisters" are the closest they are ever gonna get to a birth family, so we make that happen for them.

Anyhoo, I say that to tell a story. One of the families lives in Iowa, so we see them a bit more often. The dad is a hulking man, career Army officer. No possible way you'd EVER accuse him of being anything less than a platinum man-card carrying sonofabitch.

Their last visit he sat at our kitchen table and allowed our two daughters to paint his fingernails fluorescent pink, and the girls just got the hugest kick out of it. It made their day.

It's not the nail polish that makes the princess-boys into victims. It's their mothers and their absent fathers in the service of Leftism and the radical homosexual agenda.

Dan:
My guess is, IDP, he probably is Man enough to get away with that, ya' know? He entertained two little girls. They don't know anything about the bigger issues. While I have yet to play dolls w/ the girls, and don't think I'm quite comfortable enough to do that, I'll bend over backwards if I can.

And speaking of effort, your first paragraph put a lump in my throat.

IronDioPriest:
I play Barbies and Polly Pockets all the time. You should try it sometime! Delight on a little girls face. Nothing like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version